Loose hole or tight hole

Guest MusclepigcunT

I love a tight hole as long as bottom can open it up to Me. Hate a boy that needs 15 min to try and accept my dick. After about 4 min, I get impatient and just shove it in and make him deal with it. Same time, I don't like bottoms that are very loose and don't squeeze around my cock. If you're gonna be a cumslut, squeeze your ass while I flex my cock and milk every drop of My gift from Me.

Doesn't matter to me if you are tight I will force my way in. If you are loose I will start with a fuck but end with a hot ff session. If you are really loose I will use both hands at once and my cock. You will love it

• Like 1

One time I was at the baths, and a FB of mine who knew I was into heavy assplay hooked me up with this hot boy. He was wearing a black jockstrap and had an XL buttplug stuffed in his hole. After about an hour of some serious dildo play, he begged me to fuck him. While I was powerfucking his loose hole with my pierced cock, his hole was making these nasty, obscene slurping/fuck fart sounds. Got me hard as a rock! He apologized for be so loose. I just slapped his ass, and told him "That's how a fuckin' nasty pighole should sound!"

To me, a hole that loosens up as I fuck him is a sign that he is submitting, giving me control. That is the biggest turn on for me.

Man I hate bossy bottoms!

Super agree.

I was an exclusive top for this hot latino 18 year old for a while. He had a tight hole that was amazing, but then he started taking lots of cocks up his ass and he got a lot more loose. He'd send me pictures on his phone everytime he got a load in his ass. It was hot but I missed his tight hole. Ideally my bottom would be exclusive for me.

• 9 years later...

I admit I am loose, I'v been told that my asspussy feels like a real pussy, and I can tell that every top I have been with enjoyed loved my pussy because they keep coming back to me.