Loose hole or tight hole

Guest MusclepigcunT

Guest MusclepigcunT

Thanks to all the replied. Not that it was going to change the way that I thought about sex, but it validated that guys like my loose pussy. Ok, so you may object to me calling my hole a pussy. It is. I'm just a dude who happens to have a pussy. My hole is a pussy because I have a really small dick that never gets hard, I've never fucked anyone in my life and I get all my pleasure from submitting to a man and letting him play with my pussy. I love for a man to come over and I get on all fours so that he can inspect my pussy. I love showing it off and having a man inspect it, play with it, eat it, fuck it and fist it. I love arching my back so my muscle ass shows and a man clearly see my pussy because i keep it shaved smooth. Guys with big dicks love my pussy because they can fuck it as hard as they want without me complaining. Often the guys dick falls out of my pussy because it is so loose. Many times, a guy will put it in soft. I love having a pussy so loose that a guy can put it in soft if he wants. Most of the time guys like to eat it out. They like what they see. They like the round muscle ass. They like it shaved smooth. it makes me feel more like a bottom. Most of the time, they like how loose it is. It is stretched out from all the fisting. When a guy comes over I usually get on all fours and arch my back so he can inspect my pussy. Men love to admire my muscle butt. They love that I shave my pussy smooth and they are intrigued by how stretched out my pussy is. I just arch my back and stick out my muscle butt and allow them to explore my pussy. i like when a man puts his hands all over my smooth bubble butt. I like it when he gets down and starts eating me out. I can't offer my little dick to a guy, I can only offer him my pussy. I like not knowing what will happen. I don't have any scripts, I just let the top lead. Usually, the top will eat out my pussy. For some reason, tops like running their tongue over the stretch marks. They find that amusing somehow. I usually find them at this point stroking their meat. If they've made it to my bedroom, then their meat is large to extra large. Little or average dicks don't do anything for me. Yes, I'm a size queen. I simply don't let little dick guy fuck me and I just can't feel an average guy in my pussy. What is the point? I like nice long fat cocks. I like when the top presses it against my pussy lips. I love hearing how much they like it when they slide in all the way without resistance. Once they get in, they figure out that they can pretty much pound away. I simply relax and let the top do his job. Every single time that a top gets in my pussy and finds that it has no resistance they like to see what they can do to trash it. A few figure it out and realize that I can't be satisfied by cock alone and fist my pussy. I love giving up my pussy to a fist, seeing how stretched I can make it. I'm always on a quest for bigger and bigger cock and constantly seeking fist fuck tops to stretch my pussy. Having a loose pussy allows me to take bigger and bigger cock. I'm always on the lookout for monster cock. I love to impress bigger and bigger guys with my stretched pussy. I have yet to find a cock that I can't take.

not too loose.....but not too tight either. Too loose and Im fucking for hours with no reward. Too tight and my cock is bending in two.....bottoms who get fucked a lot (with cocks and no big dildos) and not fisted are my choice. That type of cunt will gobble up your cock, you can just sink it right in and give it enough friction to pop your nut. I do like to fist a guy, but I seldon do it because I have big hands

• 2 months later...

I like both. Loose is awesome and feels wonderful. It's also really nice when I'm super horny and have not fucked for a while - much easier to control. I really like tight holes too. I love hearing a bottom yelp as I'm pushing in - that makes my cock twitch. I also love that feeling of my cock head popping through the sphincter.

Mine is tight, I would not want a loose hole, sometimes I wish it was a little looser but after a couple of guys I can fit fat dicks in no problem. I notice that guys with big fat cocks are more impatient and want to just ram it in. If they can't they will move on to the next hole.

I do like fisting guys. In all my time going to Slammers I only found one fisting bottom. He loved my technique and joked that he wanted to marry me.

Guest cumdrainer4u

glad to hear all the guys like the loose ass hole I am loose and love to fucked by two cocks at once and have them both breed me at once. Damn I 'm hard now gonna go play with my toys and stretch my hole some more!

I have a tight ass. I would never want to be loose. I enjoy the friction and the feeling of a cock going in amd out of my hole. Plus since Im so tight it makes it easy for me to milk a guy of his cum! Biggest dick Ive ever taken was about 8 in and it was pretty fat.

I probably am in the minority here - and after all it's just a personal preference. So please do excuse my snarkiness. But I do like tight holes, either virgin boy ass or muscle ass that milks my cock.

I get punch fucked about three times a week. What do tops think of bottoms who get FF a lot?

Knowing that would definitely lessen the appeal for me.

Is it a turn on or turn off when you can slide your cock in a bottoms hole all the way in with no resistance and pound relentlessly?

Yes. The initial resistance is part of the fun. When a guy loosens up after an hour of intense fucking, that's to be expected, but if he's loose from the start, it's like: "That guy puts everything up his ass, do I really have to stick my dick in, too?"

What do you think of a stretched out hole when you first see it or a guy with pussy lips?

Not for me.

For me at 6" length uncut, fairly thick, I like a hole that will open easily but grips firmly to give me a bit of friction. I think it depends on what you find horny in your mind. If you get turned on by the thought of a loose fisted hole, you'll nut from fucking one.

Guest BushPig

I love holes that are loose and juiced and the juicier the better. I love the sound of the wet squishing noises when fucking and being fucked hard. If I'm hovering over the top, enveloping my tops cock with my hole, I also have the muscle control to be able to 'short stroke' him and milk every last drop with my sphincter... damn, instantly getting hard again just thinking of it :) I know for a fact that I have lost some muscle tone and control but like any muscle that gets exercised, it can be toned up again. With a bit more practice I should be able to take a good sized fist soon too.