A hairy white daddies, black faggot ass....

creamytwinky

I woke up this morning wanting to be molested by a big aggressive hairy white man with a big cock and big hairy nutts. I wanna be stripped naked and punish fucked by a unapologetic alpha who refuses to pullout, and has the balls to make me look him in his eye while he demands I lick his cock clean. A merciless perv who constantly drinks beers just so he can make me drink from his tap. A hardcore sex pig who'll make me share my black ass with his white buddies I don't even know and make me introduce myself to them by sucking there cocks and licking there hairy man asses. I wanna be a white daddies black whore boy, I love the idea...

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

My ultimate fantasy ~ Love hairy white daddies who appreciete a black pussy boi when they see one, especially in his jockstrap. Love going to The Cellar in Toronto, mostly older white daddies. Nice and dark play area, a bunch of hot daddies/grandpas, and me walking around in my thong or jockstrap. The feeling of being the youngest boi there with a bunch of Older, big belly trolls & daddys taking turns eating my boi cunt. TURNS ME ON! Also love being on all fours, wiggling my cunt in the air waiting for cock!!!

BLACK CUNT FAGGOT ~ FOR ~ HAIRY WHITE DADDIES

• Like 1