What was your best fucking experience?

boywonder

My best was the first time I knowingly took a poz load. It was my 18th birthday, and by that time, I'd gotten good with my ass. Anyways, I was laid out in the bathhouse, taking all loads. This big-dicked, hot black guy came into my room and fucked me good. He was a very talented top. As he was about to shoot in me, he told me he was giving me his poison. I came on the spot, and never once touched myself. That was the first and only time I've ever gotten off from a top fucking me.

For me it was a couple of years ago. Started chatting with this guy on bear411, after a while it turned in the usual direction. He said he wanted to suck on a cock and eventually let to giving him the address. About 45 minutes later he was at the house. Not the hottest guy ever, but a cute little cubby guy, about 4'7", 180 or so, red hair thinning a bit on top and pretty blue eyes. The connection was instant, we kissed and he had the softest lips. God I got lost in his taste and smell.

Eventually we slipped off to the bedroom and stripped down. Without saying a word he slipped down on his knees and took my dick into his mouth. I thought I was going to come right there but settled down and began a slow fuck of his face. This man knew what he was doing, no choking, no gasping for air, just all the way down to the root and back. After a while I pulled him up and laid him down on the bed. The next thing I knew I was pushing his legs up and eating out his hole. For the first time he started to moan and groan a bit and at that moment I knew where his hot spot was and what I wanted. As I licked out his nearly hairless, fresh hole I began to finger him and his groans became louder. Not being able to take the anticipation any more I rolled him onto his stomach and brought my cock right up to his ass, rubbing and teasing it along his crack. Laying down and whispering in his ear if I could fuck him, he whispered back "yes". At that moment I put some spit on my cock and slid right in. I think his was the softest, silkiest hole I had ever been in. Somehow it fit around me like a glove and managed to grip me firmly and gently at the same time. After a brief pause I began stroking in and out, holding him close into me. Each stroke became a bit harder and faster and each time his ass just seemed to suck me in. After a while I just stopped paying attention to anything but how good the fuck was feeling, the musk of our sex and the mutual sounds of pleasure. Eventually I found I could not hold back longer, plunged down one more time and blew my load deep into him. After a couple of minutes I slid out, went down and licked out the cum I deposited in him. Finally we faced each other and kissed deeply again. my seed going from my mouth to his.

We snuggled for a while, just relaxing and cooling off. Breaking the silence he reminded me that he originally came over to swallow a load from me. I was not so sure I could go again but his hot, skilled mouth went down om my cock, still covered with cum and ass juices, and he got me hard again a lot faster than I was expecting. Soon I was grabbing his head and facefucking him and after another 20 minutes of good work from him I shot a second load.

All I know is that he became a great bud and a great fuck. All the other times with him have been hot and intense but the first was the best for me just because of how unexpected it was.