Oooh Daddy you summed it up perfectly! I was introduced to bareback sex by my lover, while i was in college. We started out using condoms but soon got tested and retested 6 months later for hiv and other stds. I'll never forget we got the test results back on a thursday morning . He took me right back to his apt and plowed me raw with his delicious spanish cock. Needless to say i missed my thurs afternoon classes. From thurs thru sunday he was so sexually charged ...depositing load after load of his cum in my ass. That began my love of raw sex. As a bottom the pleasure is twofold....one is tbe share joy and pleasure felt from a mixture of rock hard raw cock stroking my ass, combined with lube, cum and ass juice. Second is the mental and emotional euphoria from completely submitting to my top. Mostly i only bareback in safe manogamous relationship. BUT there've been times where i've been a total cumdump for a group of tops. As one top dropped his load and pulled out, the next top slid his cock up my piggy hole. Oink!

• 2 years later...

Solid advice RawPigDad, there is no turning back once you feel that raw cock giving your mancunt pleasure and your mancunt giving the cock pleasure, it is a match made in heaven and then a hot pig mouth to clean your cock and ass juices off, who could ask for more

• 1 month later...

Too late for me too I've been taking raw cock up my asshole since age nine ive loved it ever since I use to ask guys their status but now I don't care if I get poz then I get poz no load ever refused the best is anonymous loads ;)

Edited by Jackmaster425

I was a dutiful condom user even after I was pozzed back in '91, apparently from oral sex.  Until the night I decided the only way I could get a massive cowboy cock off was to back my bare ass on to it.  He pounded his cock into me while I held onto the sides of the booth I was in until he unloaded in me.  After that I knew I couldn't go back to using condoms.  My only regret is that I missed a lot of loads because it took me several years to rediscover what I was missing.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest bbncguy

All true, I am a btm, but out of frustration from a top who was scared and couldnt get it up, I fucked him bb. Yes now I love breeding, however I love being a btm more. Had a top want a BJ in Richmond but as I sucked him I kept offering my man cunt to him, I knew I had him when he fingered me. A few minutes later, he was pounding me and my hole throbbed for two days from his pounding. Not to mention when he bred me, I could feel him throbbing and splashing his juice balls deep inside of me. yep, I love to btm...I am addicted to being fucked bb!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...