Man with E.D. Scores Ass

Tailgunner

I had a date with Rick the geek. I myself was a normal masculine 55 year old man with erectile problems and unable to get off quickly Even in my twenties I needed to fuck longer and harder to bust a nut thanks to the quack that butchered(circumcised) my penis when I was born.

Appearance wise I was over 6', 260, crewcut with normal male baldness including my receding hairline and fist size baldspot. I sported my almost signature modern gold rim mens glasses, salt & pepper beard, beer gut, nails I'd bitten since I turned eighteen and had bitten my toenails as well until my back wasnt as flxible. Penis-wise my love-rod stretched to a good 7 cut inches that had made two of the virgin assholes I popped scream and bleed when I busted their cherries with some good hip-thrusts.

Rick was a masculine acting 40-year old mechanic at the metal fabrication warehouse. He was also a classic geek including preppy haircut, no facial hair, the old style hornrim glasses, classic nerd outfit of white or blue work shirt with pocket pack, black slacks, oxfords and sported the masculinity of dirty nails consistant with his mechanic job. Those nails also came in handy for helping him hold not-so-willing assholes in place when he fucked them.

He was actually versatile and used his often cheezy uncut 6" to good advantage in the un-masculine types as well as his mouth and ass for pleasing us masculine men. I had used his mouth both as a cunt and urinal several times but he also was on the same team with us men in the gang-bangs of less masculine types.

Rick was turned on by my masculinity. I had actually met and fucked him when I was 35 and he was twenty so we had two decades of sex together, mostly anal in the beginning and oral toward the end. The great thing was that he was also into rimming and oral foot fetish. I'm among legions of men who enjoy getting our smelly sweaty feet licked and sucked clean after they sweated all day in our steel-toed work boots, mainly as foreplay which gets both the man's and person's dicks hard, not to mention the rimming. Rick liked rimming us men as well as getting rimmed by the pansys.

The night to get some ass after the intervening years came up during a meeting at a bus stop. We worked near each other and hated driving in this crummy city. We got to talking and ended up reminiscing about old times and that he missed my dick and cum up his ass and that he wanted to spend a night with me. I told him that sometimes I'd wake up with good morning wood and no hole to put it in since I had dumped my poor excuse for a lover of two years back when I was 25 and not many were into a fat sweaty 55 year old Top with erectile problems who had to fuck for a bare minimum of fifteen minutes and often longer to bust a nut.

"My dick would like a reintroduction to your lower cunt." I told him.

"I sure miss you in there stud. I'm glad I can at least take you in my mouth." he replied.

We arranged the date. The plan was for him to empty his ass and then get it fucked by a man or two in order to leave some good lube inside him. He ended up recruiting John and a fat short Mexican stud his age to pump their loads up him for the lube that would facilitate my entrance into him in the wee hours before the crack of dawn.

It turned out that we had to spend several nights before I woke up with that hardon. Each night before he came over to my place he would get fucked by at least two men. I would forego my pieces of his mouth so that I'd be able to nut up his ass. Unlike my youth of my twenties I was no longer able to nut twice, let alone three times, in a row with just half an hour to reload. If I did two in a row the orgasms were at least half a dozen hours apart.

The night finally came. I awoke as I often did at about three or four in the morning this time with that hardon. I had fucked his mouth the night before since I was horny and needed to get off. My hardons often came the night after I masturbated (or fucked his or someone else's mouth).

Rick was on his side with his back to me. I grabbed my lube, smeared some on my turgid dick and lined up my shot and shoved it up Rick's ass. I hilted myself as he awoke from getting penetrated. He immediately realized he was fulfilling our anal sexual need. I then fucked him. After a few minutes I rolled us onto our stomachs so I was on his back and fucked him good and hard. My dick was still hard as I neared my orgasm. I felt good finally fucking ass like my good old days. I was able to reach orgasm, with my dick just hard enough to stay up the geek's ass, and had a good feeling cum in him, my load mixing with the two other loads in him. I felt so good having finally cum in an ass after a decade. I remained on and in Rick until our movements caused my spent dick to leave his ass.

"That's so good Ed. You're still a stud. Let me clean you off now." he gushed.

I rolled off the nerd's back and lay on my back next to him. He got up and sucked my dick clean. I then got out of bed and he knelt before me. I put my cock back in his mouth and took a nice morning piss, this time in his mouth while he drank it. I felt great having both nutted up his ass and him orally cleaning my dick off and drinking my strong morning piss.

He sucked off of my cock leaving it clean and dry and kissed it and my balls. We went back to sleep with him rimming me under the sheet. I dutch-ovened him while his tongue was still in my hole. He kissed my ass.

That next morning he gushed, "I want to do that again. I came when you fucked me like some of the other times."

We made another date for the next month. He had a date to spend nights with his uncle who also needed some pussy. Rick's uncle and I were also friends, having shared Rick numerous times, mostly spit-roasting him as well as passionately making out with each other while Rick licked and sucked our feet clean, sucked our cocks or rimmed us.

Besides being a good bottom who gave us Tops the respect we're entitled to and that less masculine types owe us, Rick was quite a man in his own right including being more a man than the cock-loving sports jock bottom in his old college was, but of course his uncle and myself were still more man than he was due to our being total Tops and bigger, heavier, stronger and older than him.

The month later we had another date. It was another multi-night week. The first night was fucking his mouth after he licked and sucked my feet which helped give my dick some wood. After the foot sucking we went to bed where I held his head and fucked his mouth. We then pulled the clear vinyl sheet over us and went to sleep. I dutch-ovened him just to assert my manly superiority over him as I drifted off to sleep. No wood that night.

We got up, had breakfast and went to work.

That afternoon I let Doug lick my sweaty feet since the day was hot and muggy and Rick was going service his uncle before heading to the smut shop to suck a few dicks and get his serviced.

That night we went to bed with his face in my ass crack licking and sucking away. That early morning I had wood. Rick was on his stomach so all I needed to do was grease up and mount him. My dick slid up his ass and I was able to fuck him for about five minutes before it started deflating.

"I need to finish in your mouth." I told him as my dick finished retreating from his ass.

I lay on my side and he got into position. I put my dick in his mouth, held his head and fucked it. I worked up more of a sweat than I had done fuckign his ass the month before but I knew the smells and closeness of my sweaty crotch was turning him on. I could feel his dick harden against my toes.

I needed to fuck his mouth for over fifteen minutes before I was able to get my rocks off in it. It was worth it in that I had a decent orgasm and gave his mouth a good workout as well as exercising my fuck muscles just like fucking ass. I left my cock in his mouth while he swallowed the last of my spunk while humming in delight. I pulled the sheet over us so just my head was out and went back to sleep still holding his head.

I awoke at the crack of dawn needing to take another piss which I did before returning to bed. I snoozed another half hour with my dick back in his mouth before giving him a little more piss. He again sucked off of my dick and kissed it before we got up.

Rick was still a good piece of cunt for us men as well as a good stud in the less masculine types. My glory days of fucking ass were over but my other sex activities were largely unaffected although the older I got the longer it took me to get off in someone's mouth whether I fucked it, jacked off into it or lay back while a good cocksucker fellated me off. Of course I still enjoyed getting my feet licked and sucked, my ass rimmed and using mouths for urinals. I also still wielded a mean whip in the S&M dungeons and took part in other subjugation action.

Even now making a twenty-something less than masculine twink suck my eighty year old cock and drink my old-man piss as well as suck my gnarley age-spotted feet and rim my flabby wrinkled ass still turned me on. It was partly to prove that mature masculinity trumps young effeminacy as well as gives me the sexual pleasure we old men are entitled to and that the young fems owe us. It's kind of the opposite of when I was one of the virile young studs putting our meat to the effeminate old aunties. I had pumped loads up the asses of a few old aunties as well as let them suck me off and rim me, back when I was in college and in my twenties and thirties.

Rick was also using twinks that way although he did meet two in the past decade who were masculine enough to fuck him.

Of course way back when I was twink-age most of us were men, not poofs like quite a few seem to be since the unisex look that started in the late 1960's or early 1970's.

Regardless, it was good to fuck ass, cum in it and have my jizz absorbed into the bottom's system once again.