Would you take fist for the man you loved?

pulszer

would you get fisted for the man you loved  

224 members have voted

1. 1. would you get fisted for the man you loved

• No fucking way
    • Yes, but only once..
    • Yes, but I'd want/need drugs
    • sure, why not? drugs or no.. :)
    • Hell yes! My pig cunt belongs on his fist

I have never loved a guy and never will. I have been fisted a couple times over the years by a few guys. all of them were very into it and knew exactly what they were doing. it wasnt any different than a big cock for the most part. and after the fisting, getting fucked is kind of fun with it just swirling around in there and you can hardly feel it LOL

Being fisted the first time was as hot as being bred the first time! Nothing more erotic and satisfying than an experienced fist top working your hole with his expert hand(s). The bigger the audience, the hotter the scene. Never had a lover fist me but, I have been fisted by regular fuck buddies as well as total strangers while suspended in a sling in a dark room.

I'm more of a fisting top. I love the feeling of my hand in a silky ass. I also bottom at times and if the guy knows what he is doing, getting fisted is even better than getting fucked. I'm lucky that my hole opens up pretty fast even if it has been awhile. I have jerked off inside a guys ass--mind blowing.

• Upvote 1

• 1 year later...

I was a late addict to fisting. I always fantasised about it but was a little too scared to do it even though I love being fingered. For me I was happy with four fingers in my ass and I figured I'd move up and take the plunge. I have never cum as hard or as much as when I get fisted, I should've done it sooner and it doesn't matter if I'm with a guy I love which I am now or with a random top.