MAL host hotel - I need a roommate.

atm

Have a room at the host hotel (arrive Thursday, checkout Monday). Flying solo this year - all my fuckbuds have flaked. Need to split my room with someone(s). Easy-going, but slutty bottom into more scenes than not. No hangups on race, size or age. Can be a with-benefits arrangement or not. Would love to split the room or may end up canceling.

• 1 month later...

Totally interested in rooming with you. We could share the "loads", and make a lot of BB Tops happy, barring none. I plan on being there the entire time. This will be my first time at MAL, and definitely look forwards to "serving the deserving". You can contact me at email mt_chaps@hotmail.com, or mt_chaps in Yahoo Messenger. You can also TEXT me at 406 231 1217.

sorry, stud. already found roommates this time around. Good luck though, am sure you'll find someone to split with. And I KNOW those tops are gonna LOVE your hole! Damn!

Thanks atm. I hope so too. :-) If anyone needs a cumdump / urinal during MAL, contact this pig at above email / Yahoo Messenger / TEXT as stated. No Cocks refused / No Loads refused during pig's MAL stay. Will pleasure you and everyone else that comes into our room 24/7.