Buffalo, Rochester, Syracuse, Western NY

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I am hosting a bb breeding party at the red roof inn on flint rd in Amherst, ny on 05/22.  Looking for all breeders (poz encouraged) to come breed my neg hole.  Posting can also be found on bbrt.  If you are interested, feel free to message me, join the party on bbrt, or text me at 716-771-0783.

• 3 weeks later...

Any tops in Central NY Rome/Utica area?  Bottom here looking to suck some strange cock and get nicely fucked. Into almost anything except pain and shit. You be well endowed and dominant. Love being face fucked while you spit on me and call me pig/whore/slut. I want you to drop your first load on my face and rub it around and feed it to me with your cock. Then I want you to fuck the shit out of me, dump a load in my ass, and then shove your cock right back in my mouth. Like long suck/fuck sessions.  I'm also into groups if you have a friend or two. 

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...