I am heading to London in January 2012, as i did last year, for a week of none stop rampant barebacking and filth.

Naked-Josh-Jock-224x300.jpg

I'll be arriving on 12th January, and staying until the 16th Jan. I've got a room at the Central Station, just by Kings Cross. And will be able to bring guys back there for fun.

As well as having lads to my room, i'll be going to various saunas, as well as Vault 139 and others.

IMG20110621_011.jpg

If you wanna hook up anywhere, just get in touch. Wanna take my slutty load? No worries, just get in touch and well fuck. Wanna fuck my skank cum dump arse? Fine by me, just give me a shout and i'll bend over for you.

cunt-leathers-224x300.jpg

All loads taken, last year i took 162 loads in the three days i was there, this year I want to try and beat that, and am staying even longer.

You can email me at joshlandalesaunaslut@gmail.com - or drop me a TEXT on: 07428075778 TEXTS ONLY PLEASE GUYS

PIC_00214.jpg

I am heading to London in January 2012, as i did last year, for a week of none stop rampant barebacking and filth.

I'll be arriving on 12th January, and staying until the 16th Jan. I've got a room at the Central Station, just by Kings Cross. And will be able to bring guys back there for fun.

As well as having lads to my room, i'll be going to various saunas, as well as Vault 139 and others.

If you wanna hook up anywhere, just get in touch. Wanna take my slutty load? No worries, just get in touch and well fuck. Wanna fuck my skank cum dump arse? Fine by me, just give me a shout and i'll bend over for you.

All loads taken, last year i took 162 loads in the three days i was there, this year I want to try and beat that, and am staying even longer.

You can email me at joshlandalesaunaslut@gmail.com - or drop me a TEXT on: 07428075778 TEXTS ONLY PLEASE GUYS

E mail me at tagfilllit@hotmail. com