Noturnal Encounter

This is a translation from memory of a story I read a long time ago on a french BB site. I just thought it was the hottest thing and reminded me of my own first breeding.

What I like, as a bottom, is that it is written from the breeders perspective...I've gotten a lot of insight and enjoyment from this forum....I thought I'd contribute modestly in return.

I was lying naked on top of my bed, my skin moist with the relentless heat that hung in the still air. It was one of those nights in the city when sleep would only be achieved through medication or as a consequence of a good, hard fuck. The stirring in my loins and the hard cock in my fist wrote the prescription. I rolled off the bed, pulled on my jeans, a clean t-shirt and some shoes and headed out for the park.

The dark, city park fuckscape was busy tonight with others who, like me, were both horny and too hot to sleep. I walked the narrow, dirt pathways slowly, hunting for the right prey. Around me, the sounds of clandestine sex amid rustling leaves whispered in the night air.

I crossed a few good prospects and had my ass fleetingly fondled once or twice, but I was on the hunt for a hole to unload into and soon spotted the one I wanted.

He was clearly out of his depth. A newbie, betrayed by his nervous movements, the way his eyes never met anyone's gaze and how he seemed so painfully lost just a few meters from the city sidewalk.

I walked past him slowly, taking him in. He was young, about eighteen was my guess, longish blond hair, tight jeans, light blue t-shirt clinging to a thin body, Van’s slip on shoes, no socks, about my height. Very sweet piece of ass I thought to myself. I walked past slowly enough to get him to start following me.

I drew him along like this down the hill to a secluded spot among some older trees, just off the path. When I felt he’d entered the small clearing, I quickly moved through a small gap in the bushes and came back quietly behind him.

He was standing there, achingly beautiful in the faint light, as lost as ever.

I came up behind him, making just enough sound so as not to startle him and before he could turn, I wrapped an arm around his upper chest and pressed him forward against a tree holding my body firmly pressed against his back.

“You’ve been following me” I hissed in his ear, kissing his neck. The sweet scent of his sweat was divine, making my needy cock harden.

“No…I…I don’t know….” He stammered nervous. He was not resisting. There was no effort to break free of my grip. He was unsure. Waiting to understand.

“I want to fuck you” I growled, putting emphasis on the “fuck”.

“Yes….but I….I don’t….” he replied, his whole body seemed to tremble.

“You don’t what” I insisted, gripping him more firmly, pressing my hardness against him.

“I’ve never done this. I mean. I’ve never been…you know….in the ass…” he replied, his voice a low whimper.

Damn! I thought. A fucking virgin. How lucky could I get?

“Don’t worry, I’ll go very gently…make sure this is special for you” I answered softly, gently dry humping him. I reached into the pocket of my jeans with my other hand and pulled out a bottle of poppers. Expertly, I twisted the cap off letting it drop to the ground. I held it to his nose.

“Take a deep sniff of this then hold it in a bit before exhaling” I whispered.

He inhaled deeply, held his breath a moment then exhaled. In an instant, I felt all the tension in his body drain away as he began to press his ass back against me. Yeah. This was working out very well.

“Strip” I ordered.

He fumbled with his belt and dropped his jeans to his ankles while I pulled the t-shirt off over his head. He kicked his shoes off and pushed the jeans aside in the dirt. He was perfect. His pale skin seemed to glow in the faint light. He was soft and smelled of soap and sweet sweat. I ran my hands over his flat stomach up to his erect nipples and teased them, making him moan ever so softly.

“Here”, I said, giving him the poppers. “Keep sniffing, it’ll make things easier.. You’ll see”.

I knelt behind him and beheld his small, tight ass. I ran my hands over those beautiful, round, hairless cheeks and spread them gently, revealing his pale pink pucker. I pressed my mouth against it, licking his sweet tasting hole, pressing my tongue gently into him, wetting him as I teased him. As I feasted on yhis lovely boy cunt, I could hear him sniffing deeply from the dark bottle, rewarding me each time with a horny wiggle in his hips and a loosening of his hole.

Finally, I stood behind him and spit into my fist, lubing my hard cock. I began to rub the swollen head against his tight hole, teasing it slowly into him. He sniffed feverishly on the bottle then, curving his back, pressing his ass back onto my cock.

“You want it don’t ya?” I hissed into his ear.

“Yessss….” He replied softly.

I pushed a little more of me into him.

“Sir….I….sorry….but should you…you know….a condom?” he asked, his body still, my cock only just an inch or two into him.

I pressed a bit more into him, feeling him wince as I popped past his anus before answering. I held still.

“Shit, no. Don’t like them. Never use them. Do you want me to stop?” I asked knowing everything hinged on this awkward moment.

“No…..no…don’t stop…” he replied, taking another hit of poppers.

I pushed myself further into him and began to gently fuck him savoring the velvet grip of his tight, virgin ass on my hard cock.

“So were okay then bareback. No condom” I said, slowly sawing my cock in and out of his ass.

“Yeah…it’s good, no condom…don’t stop” he replied desperation in his voice...taking another hit of poppers.

“What if I was poz” I added softly, continuing to fuck his sweet ass.

“Are you?” he replied, a trace of panic in his voice, his body stiffening in an instant.

“Do you want me to stop” I asked again, pulling my cock almost fully out of him.

He curved his back and pushed himself onto my cock, he answered with his ass. He was mine now.

I fucked him harder now, making him groan and grunt against the bark of the tree while sniffing as best he could from the poppers.

“Are you ready for my seed boy?” I growled, my release rising inside me as I fucked him deeper.

“Yes…..yes....” he replied meakly.

I growled loudly and rammed deep inside him as my seed erupted. I fired stream after stream into him, gripping him by the hips as I unloaded.

I held him tightly, holding my cock deep inside, packing my tainted seed into his bowels. After a moment. I pulled myself slowly from him, a long, thin stream of cum falling away from my cock onto his leg.

“You are going to make one sweet cum slut boy. With what I've given you tonight, there’s no turning back for you now” boy. I whispered to him as he seemed to slump against the tree. I pulled my jeans up and shoved my cock back inside. I ran my hand down the sweat moistened skin of his back. He curved his back and thrust out his ass in response. I heard a rustling of leaves and another guy came up alongside me. His big cock was already out. He ran his hand down the boy’s back as I had done. The boy responded as he had for me and, as he took another sniff from his bottle, a new, raw cock was pushed into his cum lubed hole.

It was going to be a hot night, I thought, as I made my way back home.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 14
  • Thanks 1

• 3 years later...

This is a perfect story written beautifully. The kid does remind me of my first time, when I wasn't even sure if I meant "don't, stop" or "don't stop." That moment of giving it up to a gentle but dominant top whispering in your ear is about the hottest memory I have.

• 6 years later...