Breeding Bi on my Massage Table

I've always had a thing for straight and bi guys, especially closeted. Some website had an interesting married guy wanting to get with me. He said he was a bottom, wanting to get fucked, but "safe only." He had no picture, but his stats sounded good, and doing married guys was hot. We checked two or three times over a month or two, and we just couldn't get it together. Then one afternoon I received a message on the site that he was going to a hockey game that evening and wondered if he could come over afterward for fun.

He knew from my profile that I had a massage biz that I did from my apartment. I used the second bedroom as the massage room, just the right size for the table along with some other stuff around the room... small tables and such to work my clients and have all my massage gear at my fingertips. Planning ahead, I reluctantly hid a condom with my massage stuff, wondering how I could get around the safe sex thing.

When he arrived, he was a good looking, a bit stocky (which I sometimes like), dark brown hair, hairy chest... and the wedding band. 'Oh yeah, I've gotta find a way to breed this one' I thought. I anticipated he would be hesitant and stand-offish, but he wasn't. Instead, inviting him back to my massage room, he couldn't strip his clothes fast enough. Nice. And I got a good look as his round ass. He didn't bother with preliminaries, he stood at the foot of the massage table and bent forward, grabbing his ass cheeks and spreading them. I started fingering is hole, dry at first, but I always have lube within reach. I slowly lubed him up, taking a bit of time so he could relax and not panic. I worked a finger in, then two. He was already groaning a little, and I hadn't gone even half way to our destination. Here I was taking my time and he started begging me to fuck him.

He looked back and said, "Your going to use a condom, right?"

"Oh, of course man. No problem," I replied, trying to sound enthusiastic. My mind was spinning as to how to blow my load in him. I tore the condom open, and as I'm looking at it, I figured out what to do. He was face down, after all, so I had some latitude if I was swift. Instead of rolling the damn condom onto my 7 inches of cock, I unrolled it and flattened it out. I wrapped it around the base of my cock, like a band-aid around my cock. I could hold it in place as I worked my raw fuckpole into his ass. If he wondered if it was on, reaching back, I would make sure I was buried deep in him so he would touch rubber, not skin. I lubed up and put some pressure on his puckered hole. He virtually pushed back onto me, tight at first, but relaxing quite quickly. I wondered if he had done this a lot before.

He was groaning louder and louder as I slid in and out of his hole. I could only imagine him taking my load home in him to his wife, telling her that the guys wanted a beer after the game. He loved the fuck, but sure as I thought, he reached back suddenly, reaching to feel the rubber. My timing was good, planted deep in him, he could feel the rubber thinking we were protected. But then I started wondering how I was going to blow in him and him not feel it. I pulled all the way out, holding the wrapped condom in place with my left hand and doused his hole heavily with lube, most of which I pushed in to get him feeling wet. "Gotta make sure we're not dry here," I said. He didn't question or reply.

As I increased my pace, he groaned more, and then started saying, "Fuck me. Fuck me deep." That pretty much got me ready to blow my cumload in him, but I slowed down to plan the final workaround. In massage, I didn't use oil, but a professional massage cream, white and about the consistency of cum. It was in a pump bottle on the table right behind me. I went back to concentrating on breeding this closeted bi stud. He was busy stroking his own cock as I pounded him. I almost said, "Want this cumload in ya?" but realized it might tip him off. I replaced it with, "You need a good fucking, don't ya?"

"Oh hell yeah," he replied. "I've been wanting to get fucked for so long..." I could no longer hold back, and told him I was going to cum. I could feel my load well up in me, holding back slightly to ensure a real deep shot in his ass. I buried my dick deep in him, pushing my balls tight against his manhole and unloaded. I'm sure I shot several ropes of poz cum in him, and hoped he didn't think it was unusual to be feeling so wet inside. He was just moments behind me in cumming... stroking and still begging me to fuck him deep. I could feel his ass muscles tighten just as he was shooting his load all over the floor under him. We were both trying to catch our breath.

I thought I'd better pull out before he caught his breath and started paying attention to reality. I withdrew and quickly unwrapped the flattened condom as I reached behind me for the massage cream. I opened the rubber up and squirted some cream in it, then worked it down to the tip. 'Real enough,' I thought. Then I pulled the condom a bit like a rubber band, snapping it like it was being pulled off my poundpole. I just held onto it as he recovered from his climax, slowly getting up and turning around to face me.

"Fuck, that was awesome!" he said. "But I got so wet inside. You had the condom on, right?" I just held the condom out and showed him "my cumload" in it, but didn't hold it for long. I just tossed it into the waste basket. He nodded yes.

"You probably just had a lot of ass juice in you, that's all." I knew he had no clue on it. He asked to step into the bathroom to wash off, and as he stepped in, I got a washcloth from the closet. He didn't close the door as he wet down the cloth and washed his cock and balls. He quickly swiped his asscrack and tossed the cloth into the sink.

"I need to get going," he said as he quickly dressed. "If I'm home too late she will suspect." He headed for the door, throwing his jacket on and digging for his keys. "Thanks man, we can maybe do this again sometime, yeah?"

"I hope so, drive safely going home," I replied. He nodded and was gone. I was still naked, and still hard from knowing I blew my load into him. I went back into the massage room, looking at the floor where he shot a big load of cum, several streams of baby batter wasted on the floor. I couldn't help it... I grabbed my dick and jacked another load out as I relived the breeding.

Edited by rawTOP
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 3

• 1 year later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 4 months later...