useme

How many guys would get into an "open" relationship? (A committed relationship, that allowed sex outside the partnership with multiple lovers..with no jealousy or judgement, but rather encouragement)? Anyone ever consider a polyamorous LTR? (multiple lovers in an LTR)?.. I have heard of "commune" living (a group of guys all living together, in an LTR)..

Open relationship here. Works for us. We play together and separate. I like a wider variety of guys than he does. We agreed to only top outside the relationship but what I do when he's not around, he does not have to know. I get in bottom moods and want loads.

I thought this was about being open later. :grin:

I'm not too jealous, and I would like an open relationship where I can go out and fuck with other guys. The thing I wouldn't like is if my partner was looking for people on Grindr or online sex sites, those tend to be more intimate. I'd rather he go to a sex club or bath and just fuck and go.

I've done the managomous relationship, didn't really work for me. I tend to get bored and wonder. So an open relationship would be the ticket providing he was just as piggy and slutty as myself. Fucking around is cool, because I know in the end he would come home to me at night. Not sure on the polyamours relationship but hey I'd give it a shot if it ever presented itself.

Had a monogamous relationship with a guy for 15 years. In retrospect, the sex was pretty bad (a new world opened up for me after we broke up).

I don't know if I'd do the open relationship thing. But relationships are complicated and I'm definitely of that "I don't want an LTR" mindset right now and make that pretty clear up front. NSA all the way.

i wouldn't do a totally open relationship i have been in a few and they never worked out. although the best relationship i had was occasionally playing with other guys as couple and that worked the best and brought use together as a couple

It is fun to play together. Even though there isn't any jealousy in our relationship, I don't think we could play separate.