Important: What's Allowed Here & What's Not

• Moderators
2 hours ago, jimrs69 said:

I have a general question about a new story I'm writing.  I've submitted 2 stories before, but this one's different.  The other 2 were expressly sex scenes involving consensual sex between over 18 aged men where some had HIV and some didn't. My new story has started out as more of a regular story about a gay man discovering sex in college and it ending up being with men that are HIV+. Since it does involve sex with HIV+ men, I want to put in in the Bug Chasing & Gift Giving Fiction section, but that doesn't happen until later in the story. I wanted to find out if there would be much interest in this story with sex happening later in the story and not necessarily right away. Is this the appropriate place to ask the members that or should I post it somewhere else?

I would just make it clear from the beginning that there will be Poz Fetish content, but you need to write some introductory material first. 

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 7 months later...

Here's one that adds a sober element: We are not allowed to include snuff, yes? Does that also extend to someone taking their own life? This *does* indeed occur within the poz community by people who were diagnosed and can't live with that. Is that sort of thing permitted?

• Moderators
1 hour ago, leatherpunk16 said:

Here's one that adds a sober element: We are not allowed to include snuff, yes? Does that also extend to someone taking their own life? This *does* indeed occur within the poz community by people who were diagnosed and can't live with that. Is that sort of thing permitted?

Snuff to me means erotic depictions of death/murder. A suicide in and of itself isn’t a problem. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, drscorpio said:

Snuff to me means erotic depictions of death/murder. A suicide in and of itself isn’t a problem. 

Good. Thank you. I'm poking at a story which kinda requires this unfortunate event, and it provides the catalyst for the resolution of it. Will be unlike anything else on BZ.

• Upvote 1

• 5 months later...
  • Moderators
3 hours ago, suitslave said:

If I'm going to write a story about a celebrity, is including pictures of the celeb found on google images allowed?

Moderator's Note: Pics are okay as long as they are intended by the photographer to be freely shared. More info here:

• 2 weeks later...
16 hours ago, Tanbbottom said:

Are references to other STD's than HIV allowed in this section?

I would say apparently yes - there are references throughout. While chem sex belongs elsewhere, I think any STD would be at least allowed, if not relevant, for this forum. 

15 hours ago, Leatherman667 said:

Where can I find list of forbidden topics?

Skim through this particular thread, reading any post by the owner (RawTop) or one of the moderators (usually, DrScorpio). But read them all - sometimes, rules change, and it's a subsequent post that clarifys/explains/changes what's allowed. For instance, bestiality was, at one time, a permitted topic, but it's not prohibited throughout this site. A post noting it was allowed was later updated to reflect that the topic is now prohibited.

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, BootmanLA said:

Skim through this particular thread, reading any post by the owner (RawTop) or one of the moderators (usually, DrScorpio). But read them all - sometimes, rules change, and it's a subsequent post that clarifys/explains/changes what's allowed. For instance, bestiality was, at one time, a permitted topic, but it's not prohibited throughout this site. A post noting it was allowed was later updated to reflect that the topic is now prohibited.

Thanks Dr. Sometimes I mess up with it, which leads me to getting in trouble! Thanks for your reply. 

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • Administrators

The rules were made a bit tougher as of yesterday. Please read the following…

In short, STD fetish is now banned (even in fiction) because it harms the community. And the kind of AIDS fetish that glorifies becoming sick and/or dying is now also banned (even in fiction) for the simple reason that I don't want this site used to promote that level of self-harm.

DO NOT QUESTION THESE NEW POLICIES IN THIS THREAD. THEY'RE NOT UP FOR DISCUSSION. You will get an infraction if you do question the policies – they're explained a number of different ways in the thread linked just above. However, you may ask if something you're planning on posting would violate the policy.