Does ur bf know u bb with other guys?

Fucksurrey

Does your bf know you bb with other guys?  

433 members have voted

1. 1. Does your bf know you bb with other guys?

• He has no clue
    • He suspects I do
    • He does, but doesn't know how much
    • He knows pretty much everything

My last bf didn't know I was getting fucked raw by other guys, but before some guys get all high and mighty, I was only playing raw with other guys because my ex would only play safe, so on the whole we didn't actually have that much sex

Would love a bf who got off on me getting filled by other guys though

Guest JizzDumpWI

My bf loves to see other guys pump their seed into my hole. Sometimes he adds his to theirs in me. Sometimes he seeds them while they're seeding me.

Here is the thing. I dont mind my man taking seed as long as i am ALWAYS present. Not just because I LOVE to watch but also because I am jealous and that I also care about his safety. I want to know that no one is gonna hurt the man that I love and not damage my regular cum receptacle :) hehe Romantic AND Piggy, huh? ;)

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

• 1 year later...
My last bf didn't know I was getting fucked raw by other guys' date=' but before some guys get all high and mighty, I was only playing raw with other guys because my ex would only play safe, so on the whole we didn't actually have that much sex Would love a bf who got off on me getting filled by other guys though[/quote'] fuck I'd love a bb bf who got fucked and bred by other guys such a turn on
  • Upvote 1

I am single, so don't have a boyfriend. if I had one the decision to have sex with other guys would be between me and him. No cheating around, just be open about it. I used to cheat on my BF when I was in my 20s but afterwards did not feel good about it. Better to be open about it. If you want a relationship, but want sex with other men as well, don't be in a relationship. You're better off single.

• Upvote 1

me and my partner play together and separate with others, turns him on to see me get fucked as it does watching him get plowed. he even pimps out my hole every now and then and encourages me to be a cumdump, just as long as i disclose my status to anyone receiving my deposits

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

When I was in a relationship (complicated, still feels like one) no way my bf new I was taking raw loads from one black dude.

I don't like the idea of cheating but this guy and I had been fucking before my current ex/bf.

It's a total turn on as my black fuck buddy was in jail for a few years and is verse. He actually enjoyed being a cumdump for anyone that needed to bust a load.

I didn't know he was poz until he busted a few loads in me ... still neg.

• Upvote 1

Guest Deviant_Angel

He knows everything... the best part of being open is feeling free to share in all our fantasies together. Plus my fave thing is doing blindfolded walk-ins where he sets the guys up and he totally gets off on watching me take loads.