how long does it take your arse to recover from a good fisting?

pulszer

Not to be a "smart ass", but a GOOD fisting should leave your hole worked, but totally fine. A bad fisting will leave it really sore and bruised- and the man fisting you should take some lessons on reading the bottoms facial expressions and what they mean. I had 6 days off from work - in a row- for a very rare change this week. I managed to get my hole eaten and fucked the 1st day( he did a lot of ass lip chewing and roughing it up with his beard stubble) Next afternoon a new FF guy came over and rough fucked me for 90 minutes, and used all my large toys in me as well as his fist. I was a little tender but OK. Sat night I headed out to the sex club, and soon after I arrived ended up in a sling and getting full on fisted by a very good, hot German man fo 30 mins. I had to take a break at 30 min no t because of him, but the angle of the sling was awkward and I was getting a back cramp. A bit later I was sitting in the play area and a guy walked up and slid his fingers in- 3, then the whole fist. I relaxed and let him explore- as the German man appeared and joined us. We played with a few more joining up for unknown time- I was head first into someones crotch as my hole wa sbeing fisted and hands were on my tits and balls and cock - all time was lost. I woke Sunday feeling fine, a tad worn "back there" but not overly bad. Hit the gay leather guesthouse and hooked up with a man who was visiting, and offered him my hole . He fisted for almost 2 hours, and then my hole gave out-- not from his play, but from 4 days of heavy use. I had promised him entry past the 2nd ring, and I failed him. As much as I fought to keep going, he stopped theplay and said I was not going to overdo what my body was able to handle, and that it was all very good even if he wasn't wrist deep on the inner ring. I rested yesterday and did an old trick a fisting coach told me about- I packed my ass with VitaminA & D ointment- it soothes and heals quickly. This morning I reached out to the Sunday fister, and offered/asked for a chance to make good on my promise. He and I played 3 hours today- and he not only got in past the 2nd sphinchter, he/we opened way up and his fingers worked open the 3rd ring, getting his fingers thru it . My elation and his sheer pride in the connection we had made were overwhelming- and throughout the entire session, he was reading my face, my eyes and any sign of pain . I was more than a hole to rip- I was a connected part of his arm, and he tended to it like it was his ( and it was as long as I was in his sling)

So- pain? Use A& D ointment and heal up fast-- if its bruised, rest it a day, a hot soak in a tub with epsom salts might help a little. And find a fist top that cares for your hole as if it was his own

Pics of today are added to my gallery photos if you want to see how open he got me today

• Upvote 1

wouldnt it depend on how often and how experienced the bottom gets fisted? and also if the bottom (or the top) whats to push the limits of the session? Id say a week to ten days for a hard fist session that pushes limits. Thats how long it takes the body to heal from most any abuse.....cuts, bruises, burns etc that arent really severe

Always open, you are so right. When a good top fister uses my hole, I will have a nice used feeling down there for a few days. Usually when I clench my hole. It should never hurt. A good top knows how to open a hole and a good bottom knows how to open his hole up. I also don't need or use drugs to open up. After being open for awhile, I will pull out the poppers, but only to enhance. Love fisting as a top or bottom.