No more condoms for me, a great topping that I ruined with a condom.

colletonguy

I met a guy on a site today that just moved pretty close to me. His profile was awesome, nice body, great cock, said he was all top. (everything I like). I'm one of those negative, non chasers that really enjoys bareback but too chicken to go all out. While chatting with him, I asked him the usual questions and he was honest. He said he didn't know his status. He was 90 percent top but had bottomed bareback a few times. I told him I only played with condoms and he agreed. He met me at the door naked, great body, fantastic cock. He sat down on the couch while I went down on him, and from his response it felt pretty good. Pretty soon he stood up and walked over to a sheet he had pulled out on the floor. He got on his hands and knees like we talked about and I tongued his hole deep, and slurpped on his cock. After a few minutes, he got up, walked behind me and started tonguing my hole. He lubed his finger and eased it inside of me, I kept pushing back against him involuntarily. He pulled his finger out and started rubbing his cock on my hole. It felt so damn good. Then he put the head right on my hole and started putting some pressure on my ass. That's when I screwed up. I pulled forward, reached for a condom, rolled it on his cock and got back into position. He went back to rubbing his cock head on my hole and finally pushed in. His cock was thick, it was rock hard, but it felt so artificial going into me. He fucked me great. Alternating slow and fast, deep and shallow. At one point I reached down to feel to see if the condom was still in place, and dammit, it was. lol As he started picking up the pace I tried to push him away to get the condom off but he was too into the fuck, which was really great. lol He went deep, and grunted, loud, and emptied his nuts into me, which unfortunately was in the condom. He stayed in me after he came. I felt around my stretched hole and stroked the base of his cock.:) I pulled away until he slipped out, rolled the condom off, then reinserted his cock. It felt so much better, so natural, so hot. He ground into me several times then pulled out. While driving home with my ass sticky with lube and sore from the great fucking, I realized how much I regretted the condom. My ass should have been full of his cum. He wanted it. I wanted it. We both needed it. I made up my mind then and there that condoms are off limits. When I got home I threw the ones I had away. I texted him about what a great fuck he was and told him I was sorry about the condom. He said that was great because he loved fucking me but hated condoms. I'm heading back tomorrow for what I know will be a great, deep, raw fucking. And this guy, or any others, will ever been in my ass with a condom again.