I Just Stealth Barebacked a Straight Guy

This literally just happened 30 minutes ago. I got this text message on my phone saying "I'm hosting now" and that's all it said. I had no idea who this was or where they got my number but I thought it was a straight guy with whom I had spoken, having connected through Craigslist. He wanted me to fuck him, and he told me to bring condoms, which lead me to think 'Hmmm - if he doesn't have any condojms, then there's a good chance I'll get to bread this sucker'. So, with that hope, I traveled to his house, and, as he had told me, the door was unlocked.

Walking in, I found him laying down on a towel, wearing girlie pajama pants. I assume they were his girlfriend's and that he likes to wear them - to feel like less of a man and like the bitch that I was about to make him. I approached him, slid down his girlie pajamas and started lubing up his HAIRY fuckhole with the lube that was on the night table. I started sliding into his TIGHT hairy hole and don't even get the head in when he looked back and asked "Where's the condom?" I was utterly distracted - this guy was one sexy fucker. Hell, I hadn't given any thought to his appearance when he and I were texting - I just wanted a sweet hole to fuck. And bingo, I fucking hit the jackpot. He was handsome, scruffy bearded, and maybe 24 or 25 years old, about 5' 8'' (I LOVE 'em short) and 160 pounds. A fuckin' wet dream.

I had to think quickly, so I replied with this lie: "Sorry, guy. I don't have any condoms. I have a girlfriend and apparently we ran-out when we fucked the other day, and, of course, being a woman, she didn't tell me to pick-up more. I also sometimes wonder if she doesn't stock-up because if there's a whole box, she thinks I'll carry 'em and I'll fuck every girl I can." With this I thought (hoped!) he'd simply say "Okay, fuck me bare," but no, his reply was "That's cool" and he reached-over and grabbed a condom from his night table drawer. FUCK! "Will a magnum fit?" "Yeah dude, just put it on me"

Well naturally, like most of you fellow breeders, I believe that condoms are the devil, so when he put the condom on me and I was very concerned I'd go soft, but fortunately I knew I'd have a couple of minutes before my dick gave-up the ghost, so I devised a plan in my head that got me even more excited. At this point he was bent over in a position that made it difficult for us to fuck, but I kept it up as long as possible, if only to give him a sense of security. Then we changed positions, and he rode my cock, a position that, by the way, I absolutely hate, as I much prefer to be in control of the fuck. My sense is bottoms should simply kneel on all fours and take my nut, so after a couple more minutes of tearing-up his hole, I suggested the doggie position, and also made sure he saw I was still wearing the condom. Then when he was in the right position, I came-up behind him, discretely took-off the condom, and, my cock pointed straight at his beautiful hairy fuckhole, I slid into my fucking prize.

Fuck yeah! This is what I was waiting for. I could feel his hairy hole welcoming my sweet seven inch cock as it slid in and out of him, getting wetter and wetter from the precum I was dumping into his sweet ass. After ten minutes during which I pounded his hole doggy-style, and being so fucking turned on I knew I needed to cum soon - before he suspected anything, I started fucking him harder and harder and treating him like the bitch I knew he wanted to be. I was getting closer and closer 'til finally I pulled out and shot a MASSIVE load all over his hairy wet hole. I pretended that I took off the condom, and got dressed and headed home, proud of myself for stealth barebacking my first guy. Maybe next time I will breed him and then he won't find out until I'm gone and he has cum leaking from his hole.

PS: This is the first story I've ever written. I just wanted to share it because it was the first time I ever stealthed a guy! I might be tempted to write more if you guys like.

Edited by Hotload84
  • Like 8
  • Upvote 13

• 2 weeks later...

I am reading and thinking that I have never stealthed a guy.

I top and i am hiv negative so i guess i cant stealth in the sense of a poz guy spreading his seed and sharing the poz load.

I do like the idea of getting to fuck raw and feel the skin on skin , which i do in my sexual practice. I feel that i am a sero-sorter and safer with being a top.

also the married guys i fuck are also hiv negative.

i have just learned of the ways that guys make condoms break or break down in oil based lube. I am interested in trying those techniques. Although show me a condom and i will show you my limp dick. :( very disappointing .... keep posting your hot stories. I enjoy them. Thanks.

ps. i fucked my married bud this afternoon and he craves more cock and longer than my ten min. before I blast his hole. full of my cum..... yum.

Good one TxBBTop-- kinda reminds me of the time when a trick asked me to follow me him home ans as it turned out he woke up his boyfriend so we partake in the actives well cut to chase while I was plowing the one who picked me up at the park the condom broke but I still kept on fucking him. No regrets when I left I even saw him wipe his hole to see I came in his ass to which I did.

• Like 1

• 6 months later...