Bottoms Sharing Tops

MountainBound

I have always wanted to have a bottom bud to go out hunting tops. I thought it would be cool to pimp each other out and when done for the night, fletch each other and perhaps a flip fuck just for good measure. Any one out there that can share their sharing times.

I have always wanted to have a bottom bud to go out hunting tops. I thought it would be cool to pimp each other out and when done for the night, fletch each other and perhaps a flip fuck just for good measure. Any one out there that can share their sharing times.

have shared more than one nasty bottom with a top buddy,both wanting to felch the fuckhole we had just dumped in,like the good men we were the one whonsucked the load out always kissed theother hard and deep sharing the man slime

Unfortunately in Seattle bottoms have to hunt cause the number of tops seems to be be about half the number of bottoms and then when you remove the bad tops if your a bottom that likes to get fucked goood and hard then you definitely better be on the hunt.