Florida man busted for giving teen HIV

seaguy

Totally Pigbiottom.

I agree the boy was horny invited the guy to his parents place and I don't care if the boy had sex with the guy 30 times,that does not make the boy responsible but horny.

A 30 year old man inviting a poz guy back to his flat for bb sex is consent,but a 15 year old to his parents place ( really doesn't that tell you something about the fact he is a child,)totally different.

I loved having sex with the guys I had sex with when I was younger and would never have betrayed what occurred.But I remember one guy later in years later saying I was begging for it when I was a teenager. I was actually begging for affection when I was a kid,but I knew my commodity in the adult world was sex.So yeah complicated.

This boy will be going through hell.The guy who videotapes him I don't feel quite so much empathy for.

• Upvote 1

I personally think that the kid is 50% responsible fir this! We are in the era where we literally have the world in our pockets, we can "google" and search about anything and everything if the kid is using a online sex site or using his smart phone to do I don't feel sorry for him in any way. Besides are they even 100% sure that the 15yo contracted it from him? If he is out letting that guy breed his boy hole he is letting other dudes do it to!

• 6 years later...

i take the veiw that me getting infected is a compliment n top men with hvl loads decide when n how . its nothing to do with my neeeds n i deserve it regardless . tops will b tops we should just relax n hope they get off in us rathger than complain afterwards

There are multiple forces at play here and, as always, there are two events:

1) The Event

2) The fact that of all the events of that day, THIS event gets attention in the Media.

I have said repeatedly that chasing and gifting even with consent will inevitably become criminalized due to the cost of meds.

Both gifting AND CHASING will result in prison time and/or ineligibility to get meds from ADAP programs OR through health insurance.

It’s not hard to imagine the horror of an underage person getting coerced into chasing being used as a catalyst to change the law. Not because the government gives one shit about young people, but it does definitely care about money. 

Before Rosa Parks was made the face of racial equality there was another colored girl (Claudette Colvin) in exactly the same scenario, but she was an underage unmarried mother so her story remained local while Societal Modifiers searched for a more acceptable example to be exalted to international fame.

Edited by Pozlover1
  • Like 1

On 9/19/2012 at 3:44 AM, ButchGuy78 said:

I personally think that the kid is 50% responsible fir this! We are in the era where we literally have the world in our pockets, we can "google" and search about anything and everything if the kid is using a online sex site or using his smart phone to do I don't feel sorry for him in any way. Besides are they even 100% sure that the 15yo contracted it from him? If he is out letting that guy breed his boy hole he is letting other dudes do it to!

Very interesting points! I have mixed feelings about this issue myself. I agree that the kid was probably taking loads from others and that it's super easy to meet anyone for bareback sex now.

Edited by drscorpio
Removed explicit description of underage sex

On 8/1/2019 at 2:11 PM, bbmarried said:

Very interesting points! I have mixed feelings about this issue myself. I agree that the kid was probably taking loads from others and that it's super easy to meet anyone for bareback sex now.

Victim-blaming? Really? So your reasoning is that as anyone with a high viral load should be able to spread disease like Typhoid Mary to any sexual partner as long as that person enjoys the fucking? That’s patent nonsense. (And you Giver and Chaser fantasists can just hush for a minute, because I’ve got fucking AIDS and what I ‘m saying is experience-based.)

This was in Florida, and there is no good reason in this day and age why a man with knowledge of his HVL condition could not access ART in some form if he wished to continue having unprotected sex with other people. To knowingly fuck others whilst having a HVL is at least irresponsible, and at worst criminal aforethought. The man had no right to inflict disease, let alone HIV, on another person. I didn’t ask for it - don’t you dare tell me I deserved a brush with death and the last 4-1/2 years of medical hell because I foolishly trusted my ass to the wrong guy. Put yourself in the victim’s shoes - if you suddenly discovered that you had been given HIV by a guy who was knowingly going around pozzing people, would the fact that you had been squirming and wiggling on his cock in pure pleasure make you just shrug your shoulders and say, “That one’s on me.” Think hard.

But then you can’t really put yourself in the 15-year-old’s place, because he wasn’t an adult. Save your arguments about him being adult enough that he was seeking sex online and hooking up with men - just because he was doing an adult activity doesn’t mean he had the wisdom, maturity, or experience to handle it. I’m a dad. My son is now 22. When he was 15, he was a trusting kid who might have easily fallen prey to a predator like this (in which case there would have been no need for this motherfucker to go to trial, as they would never find the body).

In real life, gentlemen, intentionally giving any person, regardless of age, sex or circumstance, a disease, is wrong. It is like a form of assault and battery that can have lifelong, sometimes irreparable, consequences. On this site, an absurd glorification of giving and getting HIV thrives - yet I wonder how many seropositive men on BreedingZone would stand up and say, “I LOVE having HIV and everything that goes with it!”

And how many would stand up and say they plan to go out with their high viral load and infect as many people as they can before their immune system breaks down and they die from pneumonia or meningitis or some other opportunistic disease? How many? How many criminals are among us? We already know some of us are callow sons of bitches who don’t give a shit whether or not they poz someone, but how many have the malice to go out and do it on purpose?

Bareback sex is not safe. It never will be. There are men out there who make it less safe than it could be. For all of us.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

On 8/1/2019 at 4:31 AM, Pozlover1 said:

There are multiple forces at play here and, as always, there are two events:

1) The Event

2) The fact that of all the events of that day, THIS event gets attention in the Media.

I have said repeatedly that chasing and gifting even with consent will inevitably become criminalized due to the cost of meds.

Both gifting AND CHASING will result in prison time and/or ineligibility to get meds from ADAP programs OR through health insurance.

It’s not hard to imagine the horror of an underage person getting coerced into chasing being used as a catalyst to change the law. Not because the government gives one shit about young people, but it does definitely care about money. 

Before Rosa Parks was made the face of racial equality there was another colored girl (Claudette Colvin) in exactly the same scenario, but she was an underage unmarried mother so her story remained local while Societal Modifiers searched for a more acceptable example to be exalted to international fame.

i think you make some valid and important points here.  

While i may sort of understand how some may get to a place where they are turned on by gifting/chasing, to me it crosses a line into wrongness to give or seek disease. i have dedicated my life to saving sick and dying people and this deeply violates something in me personally, but socially i think infecting someone with a potentially deadly disease on purpose (especially without their knowledge), is socially criminal.  

Beyond that, there is the money aspect that Pozlover notes, which is absolutely a motivator when it comes to legislation.

Then beyond that, so many forget, or are simply unaware of the extremist right and often (usually?) religious who want to find a reason to throw gay people in jail just because we're gay. Gifting/chasing could potentially lead to laws they can use to jail gays just because they hate gay people.  

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, tallslenderguy said:

i think you make some valid and important points here.  

While i may sort of understand how some may get to a place where they are turned on by gifting/chasing, to me it crosses a line into wrongness to give or seek disease. i have dedicated my life to saving sick and dying people and this deeply violates something in me personally, but socially i think infecting someone with a potentially deadly disease on purpose (especially without their knowledge), is socially criminal.  

Beyond that, there is the money aspect that Pozlover notes, which is absolutely a motivator when it comes to legislation.

Then beyond that, so many forget, or are simply unaware of the extremist right and often (usually?) religious who want to find a reason to throw gay people in jail just because we're gay. Gifting/chasing could potentially lead to laws they can use to jail gays just because they hate gay people.  

Thank you for that. One reason I never criticize chasers is it would not do any good, whatever it is they have heard it a million times.  Gifters  of the willing honestly think they are doing a good deed. 

Another reason is, as I have said, once you commit to being a slut it’s pretty inevitable you will get HIV and other bugs. Trying to avoid them is, to me, a waste of energy and a fool’s game. To me, people on PrEP echo the Titanic claiming it is unsinkable. 

You are absolutely right about the chances of  Everything Gay being criminalized again. There is a perfect storm brewing with  Paedophelia and AIDS and the average IQ in the USA resetting at what used to be considered retarded. All it will take is another big disease and/or for the Priests, Royal Family and the Billionaires that are currently on the very steps to the gallows to start shouting that WE, not THEM, are the ones molesting the kids.

The most common incorrect words spoken throughout the history of the world are “it can’t happen here”. 

Usually I expect people to take responsibility for themselves.  Unless you're raped, it's difficult to blame someone else for your own choices as to who and what you allow in your body. However, children are different.  We can't hold minors to the same standard.  First, there's the law.  Second, it's always in the adults control what happens in that encounter (again, not talking about rape or coercive violence).  Third, it is a fact that the decision-making areas of the brain aren't fully formed in people until the mid-20s.  Teenagers simply are wired to make poor decisions; they aren't mature enough to navigate the complex psycho-sexual minefield of adult sex, disease, protection, personal agency, restraint, and consequences.  Forgive me if I'm wrong here, but there was a time when you couldn't even rent a car until you were 25, I don't know if that's still the case.  But it's because young people make bad choices simply because they aren't fully cooked.  They'll mature in time, but what they don't need is pressure from predators who hate themselves and want to see others destroyed along with them.  If you were okay with yourself you wouldn't want to put anyone in harm's way.  You'd have respect and consideration for your fellow humans, even if they weren't taking the best care of themselves.  You wouldn't take advantage simply because you could.  It has to do with character and being a decent person.  What do you do when no one's looking?

• Upvote 3