this story is true and not based on fiction my name is tige and in my younger years based of lies I lived in the closet married for ten years it fucking sucked.at 29 I came out to my folks to my work I met jose he was 20 and at the time he was interesting I had a home and he didn't we met on gay.com I picked him up he was a good meet slim 120 pounds we fucked on the first night got gonno as I always barebacked.later on I questioned why he was a slut I wasn't surprised as I got gonno from my dick I heard the rest I was at work he told me he was poz I was set back at first and then understood we have no control of such shit.being a slut it is to survive.

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks so much for the hot story. I thought the end of the last chapter was setting up for another chapter about spreading the gift to other teams when some of their athletics would stay and spend time with your team members. Would have been a hot new chapter - especially if your team won the meets and then spread the gift. Thanks again. I look forward to your other stories to come.