A holier than thou punk had been dissing and harassing the positives. We got tired of him and had told him to go play with his neg friends. He didnt really know me since I seldom was where he was.

I was still healthy looking, almost forty, 6' tall, about 240, long shoulder length hair, glasses, and 7" of cut meat. I worked at a junk yard so I was usually greasy with callused hands and the dirt and grease under my nails was as dark as my glasses frames.

The asshole was in his mid twenties with the maturity of a teenager. He had blond hair, unisex attire including dainty (unlike my classic mens hornrim type)glasses, wore earrings and other jewelry and sometimes did drugs but we saw no tracks on his arms. He was mostly versatile and his ass had been fucked by some big ones but he was never fisted. Someone said a couple of poz guys had fucked him but he had beat the odds. He was such a goddamn scumbag douche he wasnt worth the dirt my foot fetish friend licked from under my toenails when he sucked my sweaty feet.

"Maybe he needs to get fisted and then fucked or at least dry-fucked." I said.

"Good idea." replied someone nearby.

They decided that it would be easier to dry fuck him than to get up a team to hold him down so someone could ram his fist up his ass which would be too tight to do quickly. Normally a new fistee would have to be fed quaads and stretched over a period of at least a week according to fisters I'd talked to. Rushing it could rip the asshole's sphincters and render him useless to most of us men who would later want a piece of his ass. I had fisted a few assholes but only ones that were already broken-in, given my full size hands.

Anyway I liked the idea of ripping someone up with pelvic thrusts of my dick as I fucked him, pumping pain into him with my love weapon while my dick and I felt nothing but pleasure being a superior manly stud conquering some scumbag obviously inferior to me and other men, and the ultimate feeling when I ejaculated pumping my deadly AIDS in him while he cried feeling sorry for himself. I had done that to a virgin one although he was more or less wasted on dope and another asshole who had been fucked only by small-endowed men. Both of those assholes bled and I could have knocked them up had I been positive back then.

We knew where the punk hung out and what kind of men turned him on. I was on the fringes of the kind of men he would service and my cut 7" was bigger than the usual 5" and 6" dicks he usually took although he had taken a nine and ten-inch when he could find one. That meant his hole was used to bigger ones and was less likely to get the tiny tears and fissurs that would let the virus into his system.

My dick was up to it and I was one of the better-hung men as well as larger and stronger than the guy with the cut nine-inch I had shared a bug-chaser with.

We knew that once I rammed it up the asshole and started pumping he would fight to get out from under me.

The plan was to hang out in the bar the asshole frequented and if he didnt pick up a trick by the panic hour I'd try my luck cruising him and hopefully take him to a rented room we had set up and score.

After three successive nights the plan actually worked. One night seemed a slow night for him and he seemed in heat. He was a versatile but often let the other guy fuck him first because he seemed to be in more pain if he got fucked after cumming or was less inclined to want to get fucked after he came. I would have liked to fuck him after he got off just to put more pain to him but then again I figured he might cum from getting fucked.

I took a stool near him at half past one in the morning and as he sat dejectedly nursing his drink I fondled myself and he noticed. He nodded, I nodded back and he asked me if I was versatile. I replied I was even though I'm a Top and never intended to let anyone use me for a bottom.

A few more words and he seemed resigned to settle for me and we left. We took a cab to what I said was my place and we went into the apartment.

We hugged but I could tell he wasnt as attracted to me as he was to the younger more hip guys he preferred. He seemed even less attracted to me when he saw me in the light.

At least he didnt try to bolt. If he did the team would come out of the walk-in closet and help hold him down if necessary.

"Do you want to go first?" he asked.

"Yes, I want to fuck you, then we can go from there." I replied as we stripped.

He looked semi-athletic as well as his coiffed hair and dandy-like appearance which was quite a contrast to my plain blue collar with long hair look. We left our glasses and socks on although I would have loved to have him give my sweaty feet some oral service as well.

"Suck it hard." I told him.

He knelt and did as he was told. My dick felt good as I stood looking down on him while he sucked it to hardness. I hardened quickly in anticipation of what I would do to his ass. He left it wet as instructed and lay on his stomach on the bed. I stood behind him so he couldnt see that I was simply faking greasing up. I merely dribbled some of my own spit onto my dick and then spat on his asshole and mounted him. He seemed to feel the lack of sliminess but didnt say anything. I then let my weight drive it in.

"Ow!" he whined as I forced my dick up his ass.

I hilted myself in a couple of powerful thrusts as he whined and cussed me out. I lay on him pinning him down much like when I pinned a bug to a block of wood in a college freshman science class while he got used to my spit-lubed dick in him.

I began fucking him and he squealed, "You ugly son of a bitch!" and tried to wiggle his ass side to side in a vain attempt to dislodge my dick from his hurting hole. I jabbed his ass cheeks with my thick thumbnails which caused him to cuss more but he kept still to avoid more jabs.

"Fuck you!" I growled while punctuating each word with a brutal thrust.

I then fucked him as harshly and brutally as I could including hip-snaps and full strokes but careful enough to keep it from slipping out of him. I also angled myself from side to side to tear the sides of his rectum as well as moved my pelvis up toward his head and down towards his feet to get the top and bottom of his rectum. I corkscrewed my hips at various depths as well working to get him bleeding inside. He felt it and fought but I was able to keep him under me with the help of grabbing his hips and sometimes his upper arms tighter, my thick nails which I kept cut straight across digging-in including drawing blood. That blood was minuscule compared to the blood I had coming out his rectal walls as I had a ball tearing him up inside before pumping for the kill. I felt his hole getting a little slicker and managed to raise myself up by grabbing his upper arms and looking back between my belly and his ass and saw what looked like streaks of blood on the exposed part of my dick which I then slammed back home before he got any ideas.

I then lay on his back and began piston-thrusting in him, my pelvis sometimes slapping his ass, as I gradually sped up. My dick and my male ego were both feeling good as I pounded him into the bed. I was glad for the rubber sheet under the bedsheet knowing what was to be spilled including cum and blood. I let my pelvis take over, my dick going from pile-driving to jack-hammering him into the bed as I raced toward my climax.

Pure happiness took over as I got closer and then it hit, I began pumping my powerful bullets of diseased cum into the asshole who seemd to be resigned that I now 'owned' him as I happily pumped my AIDS into him. I repeatedly rammed it home as the great feeling my dick enjoyed almost hurt because it felt so fucking good pulsing with that utmost intense pleasure, the male orgasm. I slammed it home until I was sure every last virus-carrying sperm cell had left my dick and was doing its work carrying my filthy deadly viral load through the rips in his anus into his bloodstream. I rested, catching my breath, as some sweat rolled off me onto him. I could feel a bit of sweat wetness between his back and my belly and chest.

"Man, fuck that felt fucking fantastic! I cant remember the last time my dick felt that good. I'm so glad I fucked you." I exclained.

The punk seemed to ignore it, seething in his own world of pain and misery having been fucked in more ways than one by a manly beefy self-centered stud nearly twice his age and masculinity. I corkscrewed my hips to stir my load in him and force more virus through his battered rectal walls into his bloodstream as well as add pain to him and pleasure to my penis which was still mostly hard.

He cussed me out and told me to pull out.

Again I said "Fuck you!' emphasized with two brutal thrusts and remained laying on and in him enjoying the afterfuck.

I finally pulled out five munutes later, my dick pink with cum and blood and a little brown as well. He saw it and just about freaked knowing how much I tore him up inside.

I would have liked to make him to suck it clean and make him drink my warm beer on tap but with his rage that was out of the question. Instead I turned my back to him and wiped my dick off on his shirt, then dropped it back onto his clothes.

"I see you came." I said, noticing the white slime on the bed when he got up.

Much as he objected to how I treated him I knew that I would turn him on enough that he would cum from getting fucked by me although he would never admit it. Many less-than-masculine bottoms seem to love being used like a cheap piece of cunt by us masculine Tops.

I got dressed and he reluctantly did too. He said that he would never have sex with me again even though he likely knew he owed me a blowjob. He had thought it would be a nice session of versatility with maybe some 69ing and trading fucks and sucks but once I had him pinned to the bed with my dick he knew it was a different story.

I quickly got dressed and watched as he got dressed.

He then said a few choice words on his way out, slamming the door behind him.

As soon as I made sure he was gone the team came out.

"Great fuck Jim. You're a fuckin hero!" one guy said and hugged and kissed me.

A series of hi-fives and slaps on the back along with more hugs and kisses finished the glee.

We then headed home.

A couple of weeks later I walked into our usual watering hole and Tom who was a bear a dozen years my senior threw a bear hug and french kiss on me and told me they had found out the punk was sick with the AIDS flu.

"Good work stud, you did it!" he exclaimed and kissed me again.

A round of hugs and kisses followed and one guy asked me to fuck his mouth which I did in the mensroom.

I felt good being hailed as a hero for enjoying tearing up some asshole with my dick and having a really great feeling orgasm knocking him up with my deadly cum.

A month later the punk tested positive. Another round of jubilation including a poz bottom who loved getting fucked by me, sucking my dick clean, drinking my piss and kissing my powerful dick and balls.

A week after that a bug-chaser asked me to fuck him because he wanted a masculine stud to knock him up. I gladly pumped my aids up his ass. It was almost as great feeling an orgasm as when I fucked that punk two months before. The joys of fucking someone more ways than one.

The punk's immaturity extended to his neglect of taking his meds properly. He got sick and last anyone heard he was bedridden in a hospice.

Edited by Tailgunner