Do you prefer being naked or wearing some clothing (fetish or not) when having sex?

Barebackbottomno

17 hours ago, H0rnyBoiPussy said:

For the top i think its super hot if he is more dressed then the bottom. Its some kind of power game in my opinion. The helpless naked bottom and the clothed strong top.

For real. Hot as hell when the btm is exposed and the top walks up clothed. Whips the dick out and drops the pants down around his ankles. It’s like the top is only mildly interested to use the hole to cum in and then go on his way. 

Edited by KylerIsTrash
  • Like 2

• 3 months later...
On 11/29/2012 at 2:54 PM, RawLeather said:

I love getting fucked while leathered up. (chaps and harness, etc)

That would be my preference, too, though I haven't met very many men who are into it, except when I'm at a sex club.  In video arcades, I take a backpack with me, and I strip down completely except for shoes and sox, and sometimes a jock strap, and I put all my clothes in the backpack.  

• Upvote 1

I like wearing jockstraps and thongs.

Jocks frame my ass so well and plus I love it when a top grabs the waistband and pulls it tight and just hammers my hole.

Thongs I also like because what more could a top want than to slide that baby to oneside and see a pretty little pink hole ripe for a breeding

• Like 2

Generally I prefer totally stark bollock naked. I'm a major fan of naked days at the local sauna.

Sometimes though, depending on who I'm with, I might feel slightly self conscious of my body (especially if he is really fit, which amazingly does still happen), so I'll keep a T-shirt on. 

I prefer guys I'm with to be totally naked too, although sometimes a jockstrap is fine. That said, walking in on @Taggedslut in the gear above would definitely make my cock twitch!

• Piggy 2

Depends on what kind of scene.  For any Bd/Sm kind of action, I wear the hides - usually Leather 501's, sometimes just a full harness with appropriate accoutrements, rarely Full Dress.  

For hitting the fuckjoints, just 501's, some old engineers*, suggestive t-shirt, maybe a cap if it's chilly outside.

*never wear fine boots to the backrooms or fuckjoints.  They'll get stomped on, scuffed up like crazy. 

I don't have a preference as to wearing an article of clothing or not.  What do I find concerning is when someone ASKS that I wear something in particular.  Or worse yet, they bring it with them and ask me to put it on.  I have had requests to wear basketball shorts and no underwear, no problem with that.  But I have had at least two guys bring something they "designed" and I can tell you they were a "One and done" situation.

• Haha 1

Love to be fully clothed and get stripped. Happened a few times where I had to wear shorts or underwear and had it torn off as I was getting fucked. 

Love the light rough scene!

But i do like to wear jockstraps. 

• Piggy 1

On 7/30/2022 at 11:26 PM, Webster9 said:

That would be my preference, too, though I haven't met very many men who are into it, except when I'm at a sex club.  In video arcades, I take a backpack with me, and I strip down completely except for shoes and sox, and sometimes a jock strap, and I put all my clothes in the backpack.  

I like your choice of accessories. For YEARS, I always had a backpack with me, and I used the  jock straps and boots taking everything off except those items.  I can't tell you how many jock straps I have purchased, how many I have left behind or lost.  I have actually given them to tricks as a reminder of our encounter if they mentioned seeing me in them or liked fucking me with them on.  It's funny to have someone remember you online for that, reminding me of an encounter I had with them years ago and them describing the jock I wore at the time.  I'm like "oh, yeah, now I know why I can't find that jock, that one was thirty bucks".

Btw, I thought I saw you post "A BIG dick makes up for a whole lot of ugly" or something to that effect?  I literally laughed out loud sitting on my couch when I read that.  Nothing wrong with being honest, huh?

• Like 2

I prefer wearing a jockstrap and socks. Sometimes sneakers too. Often I’m wearing a blindfold too. Sometimes wear a gag or have my mouth stuffed with dirty socks or underwear (mine or the tops). If I’m drinking piss, will often wear my urinal gag. Every now and again, I’m in chastity.

Love a top grabbing the waistband of my jock as he pounds away at my hole.

That said, I’m always obedient and do as I’m told — so I’ll wear whatever the top wants me to wear, or wear nothing at all if that’s their preference. 

0375ADAE-EAD5-4BEB-90B2-6BA8C69B134E.jpeg

8A31BC29-FE77-4A28-B142-02BEA2489986.jpeg

AF6A90C8-674E-4B30-80B8-F5C94D1AB8C1.jpeg

3EF5D4EF-1844-4165-A6A8-DFF783C48C1B.jpeg

32 minutes ago, DCSluthole said:

I prefer wearing a jockstrap and socks. Sometimes sneakers too. Often I’m wearing a blindfold too. Sometimes wear a gag or have my mouth stuffed with dirty socks or underwear (mine or the tops). If I’m drinking piss, will often wear my urinal gag. Every now and again, I’m in chastity.

Love a top grabbing the waistband of my jock as he pounds away at my hole.

That said, I’m always obedient and do as I’m told — so I’ll wear whatever the top wants me to wear, or wear nothing at all if that’s their preference. 

0375ADAE-EAD5-4BEB-90B2-6BA8C69B134E.jpeg

8A31BC29-FE77-4A28-B142-02BEA2489986.jpeg

AF6A90C8-674E-4B30-80B8-F5C94D1AB8C1.jpeg

3EF5D4EF-1844-4165-A6A8-DFF783C48C1B.jpeg

Damn! So fucking hot dude. Love the socks and  jockstrap look on you.

• 1 month later...