Do you prefer being naked or wearing some clothing (fetish or not) when having sex?

Barebackbottomno

There are lockers available at my favorite fuckjoint, so theoretically any guy could bring/change into fetish gear.  I almost never see anything like that.  It's much more hit the joint in whatever you're wearing - i.e. "street-clothes", and start fuckin ... 

Every guy at Ramrod has to wear clothes to even walk up to the door, and I've only very occasionally seen a "claimed" boy shuck his pants and walk around the place.  Sure, a lot of pants wind up around the ankles to take a load, but they get pulled up again (and, most likely down again to take another).  

Normally, I prefer naked, but according to situation and context, it can be hot to fuck clothed. 

I used to text with a guy online and we decided to fuck I couldn’t manage to meet in person for a long time. And one fine day, we met by chance during a charity function, and couldn’t believe our eyes when we stood in front of each other. We had exchanged a lot online before, and during that function with people around us, we couldn’t talk much, but the chemistry was there, the sparks were flying, we knew from the look in each other’s eyes, we had to do it. Now. 

We managed to meet in some hidden spot, where that function was taking place, somewhere in the basement, where we could be sure no one will disturb us there, and we had a beautiful, intense fuck in a store room, with my shirt, only unbuttoned, my pants just let down but not completely removed, because I didn’t have the patience to remove my quite tight boots. He was able to remove his pants although his shoes were on and his shirt and pullover were also still on. We had to do it quick before anyone would notice we were missing, but we had to do it… right then and there.It was actually quite complicated with all the clothing, half dressed and half undressed, but that exactly made it hot because of the tension.

Needless to say, we met afterwards at ease, and Gave each other an encore properly with our clothes, ripped off, scattered on the floor before we headed to the bed naked just like civilized adults  😁 

Edited by Baretop4ever
  • Like 2
  • Piggy 2

If I am at a sex club or a place with tile flooring, I often wear boots when I fuck.  I have some black, high-top logger boots that look great when i am fucking.  My husband wears the same thing.  I also wear a cock ring with or without boots.  If I am in bed completely, I wear nothing at all.  

• Upvote 1

501's, t-shirt, old engineers,* maybe a ballcap.  Very seldom see anyone naked there ....

*never ever wear good Boots to the backrooms/fuckjoints.  They'll get stomped on, scratched, messed up.  I learned that lesson the hard way, dammitt.  On the other hand, a fine pair of Boots worn with some gear to a Leatherbar will always be respected, particularly by the bootblacks.  

Hi. You would think a response to this question would be easy to blurt out.

I thought I had an answer and then as I came up with a second answer. I then realized my answers felt scripted.

My answer is...
We haven't met yet so how do I  know what works for us and what doesn't?

That's the same answer I give when I'm given the question What are you into? 

- Do I prefer having a jock on, or having work boots and socks on , or having a harness, ass-less chaps, a hood, or leather wrist cuffs on when having sex? Yes.
- Do I need to be wearing any of those to have a good time? No.
- Have others required items to be worn? No.
- Have others required nakedness? Yes. Too often lately they remove the item and then ask if it is ok that it was removed. 

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

Definitely naked. If meeting up at somebody else's home, I prefer to walk naked or strip naked on my way up to the door if it is possible. If not, I start stripping down the moment I get inside. If someone is coming to meet me, I come to the door naked.

• Like 1