Yes, I'm a popper slut, would luv to lick suck and get fucked while being high on poppers

Another popper whore here, in So Cal. Would love to get poppered up and have my tight little ass and mouth whored out. Only tried them a few times but I definitely want more

• Upvote 1

Once I get about three good hits I can take pretty much any size cock in one thrust. After that all I want is my top to suck my breast buds and fuck me until he shoots in me. Sometimes I get lucky and get someone with a really long cock that makes it all the way up into my colon and his load gets absorbed to a degree, which is so fucking hot to know his fluids became part of me.

Sounds like fun.  Would love to find a top who wants to popper me while I take his cock.

I have never try a poppers but looks like poppers it's a way to become real slut.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By VersMK
      Looking to go to the Vault139 Monday 11th Dec (around 4pm) for a few bb Fucks giving and taking loads 
    • By Dutch-bottom
      Hi there, sice I use poppers I become red spots/marks in my face, little pimples etc on my forehead, above my nose (between my eyes) and cheeks. I am not sure if this is from the poppers, but it seems that I become them when i use poppers for a while. Does anyone of you have the same problems?
    • By FJLinNYC
      Hey guys, anyone here can tell me about staying as a guest at Inn Leather? I was hoping for a nice fuck experience. I like the sound of the sling in each room, and I was thinking of staying there MLK weekend and just kicking back and taking load after load. 
      I have been to the Island House in Key West, and it was WAY too tame, but I like the amenities a hotel has, but a good sex vibe.
    • By Davidc
      Hi Guys,
      what are the strongest poppers you can get in the UK and where do you get them from ?

thanks
    • By Otterbear1964
      Looking for tops that need a hole to fill with cum...I'm staying at the Metro Inn in S.Mpls..door open and I'm face down and waiting....hmu for room number!

Other #BBBH Sites…