A question for the tops... and bottoms too.

RawDK

During my life as a bottom I only tried shaving my ass twice (though I always shave my balls and leave my bush natural).  However I noticed, that my sweaty ass cheeks would stick together and I was no longer able to fart silently!!!  Seriously...every fart came out as a loud noisy cheek splitting fart.  This is not desirable in a work office environment!!  That was the end of that phase.

Even in those days, if I was going to bury my face in a man's crack I preferred a nice hairy ass.

These days in my life as a top, I definitely prefer the visuals of a great furry butt, but of course would never say no just because a butt was smooth or trimmed.  However do not enjoy stubble when i am fucking.  If you can't be bothered to maintain your ass, then I can't be bothered fucking it.