Public sex

Norfolkvabottom

I love public play! I started out cruising parks a few times a week, cut to 15+ years later, I have gotten fucked in the entry way of my apt building that leads to the back yard from the street, rooftop of an apt building during the day, in my car, other's car, Macy's fitting room, bathhouse, sex club, adult bookstore, the bathroom at work, next to the car in a parking garage, parking lot of a gym, university bathroom, and on the side of the road. Places that i want to get fucked, but have not had the chance are alley, public stairwell, a train, and a store front.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, nastyasiancumdump said:

I love public play! I started out cruising parks a few times a week, cut to 15+ years later, I have gotten fucked in the entry way of my apt building that leads to the back yard from the street, rooftop of an apt building during the day, in my car, other's car, Macy's fitting room, bathhouse, sex club, adult bookstore, the bathroom at work, next to the car in a parking garage, parking lot of a gym, university bathroom, and on the side of the road. Places that i want to get fucked, but have not had the chance are alley, public stairwell, a train, and a store front.

Nice. Subtract Macy's and we're pretty much a match.😈

• Like 2

The craziest place I think I ever had sex in public was in an antique/second hand shop.  It was a big place with lots of salvaged stuff from buildings, churches, mansions, etc.  The owner was up front but walking around often.  Another customer appeared and asked me something I was looking at, we had a brief conversation about it.  Then I noticed he touched himself and started rubbing his dick thru his dress slacks, smiling at me.  I looked around to see if anyone was watching us, when I turned back to look at him he unzipped and started taking his dick out.  I wasn't expecting that!  I started sucking him and he ran his hand down my jeans searching for my hole, I began to loosen them.  I'm sucking him for all I can trying to get his dick wet for lube.  He wets his finger then slides back into my jeans searching again for my hole.  When he gets to it he starts cumming trying to stifle his groans, his other hand holding my head on his cock.  Big load to swallow.  When I pull off I said I wasn't expecting this all to happen--he agreed, and said he really wanted to fuck me but couldn't control himself.  We left.

Soooooo many times on a picnic table in the woods at camp, with spectators.

Same, except chained to a tree nearby.

A guy once took me to a bar in Louisville and jacked me off slowly for an audience of about a dozen men.

Scores upon scores of bathhouse fucks, many with onlookers.

Really, I’m at my best being fucked with a crowd of men watching.

• Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

I have certainly done my share of public sex.  Not as much where the general public can see it...but in a number of rest areas, especially a rural one that is very lively with farmers taking a break from working the fields and wanting their cocks sucked.  I have fucked men in semi cabs there--and in the big interstate rest areas. 

The huge Edwin Warner park in TN has seen  a lot of me.  I cruised it daily whenever I worked down there.  Mutual cocksucking was the standard, but there was a wonderful threeway fuck on a picnic table in a shelter during a driving rainstorm when we knew we wouldn't be disturbed.

I have had sex in gay bars--especially the Phoenix in NOLA where, to a cheering crowd, I thoughtfully drank the piss of the bartender behind the bar so he wouldn't have to leave his post.

In bathhouses, I rarely go to a room, but avail myself of the public play areas.

The same with gay campgrounds in Ontario, Michigan and Ohio.  Give me a public sling anytime.

Stairways of the hotels hosting leather weekends.

I couldn't count the number of bookstores I have used...always choosing the "theater" over a private booth if there is a choice.

• Upvote 3
  • Piggy 1

3 nude parties immediately come to mind.. NUD in Melbourne (Aust), SBN in London on sundays and the biohazard party @ folsom in Berlin. Full on uninhibited fucking at all three, I always left with empty balls..grrr

Have also had great times at a number of other venues in London, Munich, Berlin, Amsterdam and Hamburg in my travels.  

1 hour ago, Leather69 said:

3 nude parties immediately come to mind.. NUD in Melbourne (Aust), SBN in London on sundays and the biohazard party @ folsom in Berlin. Full on uninhibited fucking at all three, I always left with empty balls..grrr

Have also had great times at a number of other venues in London, Munich, Berlin, Amsterdam and Hamburg in my travels.  

I'm planning Nub next month. Really looking forward to it.

I’m hotel hosting tonight and the first guy who fucked me didn’t close the door to the hotel room when he came in, and I didn’t notice it hanging wide open.

After 15 minutes or so of vigorous railing - in which neither of us was quiet, but I was loud - he took a short break and then casually asked if I wanted the door closed.

I told him it didn’t matter to me, so he left it open “so other people can see and maybe join in.” Nobody joined in, and I have no idea whether anybody passing along the outer corridor saw me getting my hole plundered, but they so easily could have...

• Upvote 1

On 9/14/2019 at 11:49 AM, Leather69 said:

last time I was at Nud I barebacked at least 15 different bums, maybe more - you know what the dark areas are like, you move from bum to bum and then you find yourself fucking a hole and not sure if you're already been inside it, 

only thing to do, fuck it more

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 9/14/2019 at 5:47 PM, ErosWired said:

I’m hotel hosting tonight and the first guy who fucked me didn’t close the door to the hotel room when he came in, and I didn’t notice it hanging wide open.

After 15 minutes or so of vigorous railing - in which neither of us was quiet, but I was loud - he took a short break and then casually asked if I wanted the door closed.

I told him it didn’t matter to me, so he left it open “so other people can see and maybe join in.” Nobody joined in, and I have no idea whether anybody passing along the outer corridor saw me getting my hole plundered, but they so easily could have...

I remember doing something very similar with a guy I was plowing in a hotel in Bangkok; we just forgot to close the door and we were puffing and barebacking like crazy

at one point a str8 couple did pass by - they were into the puff too but they didn't join us, pity

First time i got fucked in public was when, as a young teen, i was dared to go naked into a 7-11 where a gay clerk would give me a 6-pack. My friends watched as he fucked me in the store and gave us a few 6-packs in return.  Got fucked in that store a couple dozen times .... and by the guys that dared me to go naked too. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Binudenative

- I have had sex and I was naked in a few Adult Theaters in New Mexico, Colorado and Texas. I have been naked and fucked in crowded adult theaters. 

- I have sucked cock in  parked vehicles.

- The most exciting and public places I have been fucked are outdoors on my reservation. I have been completely naked on furniture blankets on my elbows and ass up under the shade of a cottonwood tree during a hot New Mexico summer day. It was on a ranch/farm and the large tree was by a busy dirt road, but an abandoned ditch was overgrown with enormous and tall weeds adjacent to the old and enormous cottonwood, so the daytime traffic did not see me getting fucked naked, doggy style. I vividly remember the heat, the cicadas and my top only pushing down his Wranglers so he can fuck me. He still had his long sleeve shirt, hat, Wranglers and boots on his knees while I was completely naked and he fucked me bareback. I was happy in he had a smaller cock, so it didn't hurt and sting as much when he finally penetrated me with Jergen's Lotion! 

- The second time was in broad daylight during my college years when a curious friend and I drove out to the most rural part of the reservation mountains we can find and I undressed naked for him inside his truck cab. We finally found a spot and backed up into a thick juniper patch. My friend lowered his tailgate on his F-350, and used saddle blankets so we won't burn ourselves from the ruthless New Mexico July afternoons. He got naked too and I was facedown and ass up on a bright, hot day and cloudless day, and he fucked me bareback and bred me. It was awesome seeing our naked bodies, cocks and our pubic hair bushes in broad daylight and our skin slapping outside. A few minutes later, after our orgasms and we dressed up, U.S Forest Service vehicles and tribal officials drove by and waved!