gran canaria/playa del ingles

bluelover050

I am not really into leather, but there are sometimes leather themed nights at some clubs. But you don't see a stream of leather guys at night in the Yumbo, true. Mostly shorts, tanks or T-shirts. Cruise would be the obvious place to go if you're into leather. And there are a few others.

• 4 weeks later...

Although I have been to Playa del Ingles/Gran Canaria many times and even lived there for a while I have never been to sauna Heroes in the Yumbo. Has anyone been there? Care to share experiences? What type of guests? Younger or older? Or does that differ per day? Bare or strict control on safe only? Is there even an opportunity to have sex there or is it just a "regular" sauna without playground (I saw they have free cabins, but no mention of anything else)?

I can find some snippets of info on internet (only two negative guest responses - one about the rude Irish host and one about "fat old people" being there), but not really any further inside information.

Next time I am going to be there I will be staying only be 50m away, so thought it would be an alternative on a cloudy afternoon :-)

Never been to any sauny, just wondering who's going to a sauna in GC.. where they have few sleazy bars. Try and let us know, but first feeling that it's not so interesting people maybe.

• 3 weeks later...

It is interesting during the day, certainly when the weather is not that good (rainy, cloudy, chilly). The sauna opens at 16.00 or earlier whereas the sleazy bars do not open until late at night.

I'll see if I get around to go there in a few weeks time. Comments on Squirt are not that great so it may be a waste of money.

• 1 month later...

Just found out there's going to be a Bear Carnival in Playa del Ingles in 2015. Starting around when the "regular" Maspalomas Carnival ends (Feb 20-March 1). Dates are from Feb 28th up and including March 8th 2015. First time it is organized but the organizers are also included in arranging the GC Fetish Week and were involved in earlier bear events in GC.

More info:
http://www.bearcarnival.com/en

• Upvote 2

• 1 month later...

started this all (see teh beginning). I'll be back in Playa next february (7th) for three weeks. Love to meet hot guys and have steamy seks. Who will be there too  and loves  bb seks in the dunes ,at the bars or at hotelrooms? I love gangbang and jizz all on an din my body. Let's have fun!

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I heard about it but haven't been there. There is also a new sleazy club in Yumbo, by the owners of Reds Club. Competition for BUNKER (I don't consider Cruise and Construction competition for BUNKER). I believe it is where XXL used to be, just down the steps from the taxi stand. Haven't been there, it just opened when I left last month.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Going to GC 21 to 29 Feb. Looking forward to getting fucked in the dunes and at the bars (Cellar and Reds).

Maybe try out Bunker and the new bar - also Basement.

Agree with comments above, rarely seen a condom. If you go to Cruz then later on when the guys are drunk they all fuck bare.

• Upvote 1

There is a new club, Hell Cruising Bar, located under the minigolf at Yumbo where XXL used to be (I believe) and from the owners of Reds club. Haven't been there yet as it just opened when I left. May be worth checking out.

Oh....Just saw I already mentioned that :-) Google it