gran canaria/playa del ingles

bluelover050

Yes I have fond memories of Cellar Bar (and staff) from last visit a few years ago.

It was naked every night but a flyer I saw in Spain (not sure if it's current) has themes listed.

I think I've heard of REDS but wouldn't have remembered it's in GC .. would give it a go but not ff all night every night ..

I also heard Basement had reopened but wasn't so busy, also Wed sex parties got a bit picky with attitude .. hope not!

Thanks for updates anyway

November through May is high season in Playa del Ingles, as it is a winter sun destination for gay guys. So yes, that is a good time to visit. But do remember that Xmas/New Year is a major tourist attraction, so after New Year numbers will drop a little. Still enough men to make you happy ;-)

November through May is high season in Playa del Ingles, as it is a winter sun destination for gay guys. So yes, that is a good time to visit. But do remember that Xmas/New Year is a major tourist attraction, so after New Year numbers will drop a little. Still enough men to make you happy ;-) Certainly with a butt like yours!

thanks NLbear! yeah i thought about it being slow after the Xmas and NY holidays. thats why i asked. seems to be a crazy destination in winter. read a lot about all the BB action there at the bars and clubs. i just need to make sure i get enough seed up my hole to make me feel filled and happy:))) so i'll give it a try. anyone lese planinng on going there last 2 weeks in jan?

thanks NLbear! yeah i thought about it being slow after the Xmas and NY holidays. thats why i asked. seems to be a crazy destination in winter. read a lot about all the BB action there at the bars and clubs. i just need to make sure i get enough seed up my hole to make me feel filled and happy:))) so i'll give it a try. anyone lese planinng on going there last 2 weeks in jan?

There will Always be enough men to seed your hole if you go to the right places. Don't worry about that!

I want to make a second visit here soon, Last time i was there i had terrible food poisoning & had to cut short my holiday, But i did see the potential what NLbear is talking about. Thanks for your input NLbear !!! you're an inspiration to all us cumsluts out there. If i ever get there again would love to fetch out your hairy hole after is has been abused & who know i might give it a deposit too.

I want to make a second visit here soon, Last time i was there i had terrible food poisoning & had to cut short my holiday, But i did see the potential what NLbear is talking about. Thanks for your input NLbear !!! you're an inspiration to all us cumsluts out there. If i ever get there again would love to fetch out your hairy hole after is has been abused & who know i might give it a deposit too.

LOL, we're both Bottoms, but I can tell you where the best places are to get a load or two, three... ;-) March 07-16 is Maspalomas Carnaval. That means loads of guys giving loads. Even in public on the streets. Never saw it myself but friends told me they had seen it or had done it. Not just guys, straights too. In May there is Maspalomas Pride. But those events are massive. Personally I don't like big events like that when masses crowd the Yumbo. Plus, tourists then come in groups usually. So even though there are hundreds of guys, the chance to "score" is less in my opinion. A quieter time may see less tourists but a better chance to get laid. Just how I see it. But the events are great in itself. Anyway, January and February are always good. For winter sun, sex and beach (or hotel/resort pool). If I were you , do not pay a huge amount of money to stay in, lets say, Basement. I have stayed there as a guest, but after the day visitors leave the place is dead, unless you have a hunky neighbour. Pick a cheaper hotel or resort close to Yumbo and go to Basement as a day visitor and fuck your brains out! ;-) Or go to the the dunes of course, but that can be a hit or miss as well. There are places to stay much cheaper and in walking distance of everything.

Edited by NLbear

Oh, and don't forget. All the gay guys working in the bars and restaurants will be more than willing to give you a good time too. And those are usually younger guys. I am a belly bear and not everyone's type. Whether they BB, you will have to find out. But condoms are usually not very high on the priority list here.

• 4 weeks later...

Its almost always the same: the same bars, the same cruising places, the same places in the dunes, the same gay resorts etc. Looking through this site and you know it all. This does noet mean to say its boring! Hell, no, not at all. I'm going there febr. 22 again (for 10 days at the same: Los Tilos) And i can't wait to go. Love be fucked again at basements round fucking table, in all slings at Reds and all the other bars...The idea makes me horny now!