unwashed smelling cock

Guest brabobas

• 3 weeks later...

This boy loves all scents and all manfluids. HOT SESSION includes forced or taken (after submission to SIR) and get those funk scents deep into this boy to carry with him for a while! A smelly unwashed cock (esp. uncut) is so fucking nice to find--dock my cut one in there and transfer that cheese!

love guys with smelly pits and cock especially cock cheese, but not so easy to find these days. Too many guys wash too much. Worse turn off is heavy perfume or deoderant. Yuk!!! Like a man to smell like a proper man.
Even soap smell is a turn off for me.

• 4 weeks later...
Even soap smell is a turn off for me.

I agree, soap is gross,if im eating some boy pussy, I wanna actually taste his pussy not a bar of soap.

that goes double for cocks, it need to be ripe and rank bonus points if its just been in a dirty asshole and not even wiped off, used to have a hookup who would come let me suck him off right after he would fuck one of his bottom sluts cuz he knows i go nuts over his filthy cock.

I love smelly cocks when they have the odor of sweat all over it, from a man working all day long and not caring what his dick is like before letting me suck him off. I've had one that washed it after he got to my room, but most of them smelt of man sweat, it makes me love it more.

• 2 weeks later...

damn, fucking hot. love to let you taste my unwashed boy pussy and let me clean your cock after you have fucked my or someone else's dirty ass!! love the taste of cum, ripe cock, and dirty ass straight from a hot cock!!

• Upvote 1

I like the natural smell of cock. It's ok if the guy is freshly showered, however, I do like to suck a guys cock later in the day when the morning shower is long gone. The natural musk is a turn on. I also like cock cheese.

if i had my way my bottoms wouldnt wash that fuck hole for atleast 2 weeks in advance to me fucking it, that means no wiping after taking a shit, no soap anywhere around the ass and no changing of underwear. I enjoy the smell of a slutty dirty bottom. And I love it when you can smell a bottoms rank ass while hes fully clothed. that just pushes me over the edge, just like how some guys love the smell of a ripe females pussy (fish market) i love the smell of a bottoms ass.

Most tops keep thier dicks clean, which is big shame because I hate soap and im there to suck your cock not a bar of soap...if i wanted that id stay at home and suck on a plastic dildo/buttplug

It always amazes how many people have their dicks mutilated by loosing their foreskin...

The good stink of a Ripe cock is one of the most amazing smells one can experience. Dom or Sub, it excites something deep and Primal inside of us.

And of course, the best thing you can do with thick foreskin, is DOCKING

Think one guy with thick heavy cheese is hot? Image him stretching his foreskin over your cock like a mask, like his cock was going to "eat" yours.. The cheese inside is smeared over yours, 'Anointing' your inferior cock with his Superior smegma. He squeezes the foreskin around you more and more, till the insides burst. Your cum and his Seed mingle and mix with the Smegma, forming a thick soup of sex and rank power.