What's the piggiest/sluttiest thing you've ever done?

rcc226

During my summer job at my uncle's gas station, I drilled a couple of gloryholes in the men's room

stalls at the Farmers Market next door, where there had only been peep holes. And sucked so much dick

I went through puberty in 5th grade.

There are way too many piggiest- but that was definitely among my firstest

Edited by PERVERSATILE
  • Upvote 3

• 1 month later...

Years ago, back when I was in my early 20's I discovered a Park/Rest Area that was located right on Lake Michigan between East Chicago and Gary Indiana. I n the Men's Rest Room there was a Trough style Urinal and 2 fully enclosed toilets. I noticed that there were two glory holes leading into the first toilet stall from the urinal side, then I found out there were two more glory holes between the two toilets.

The first toilet door was lockable once inside, but the other toilet stall wasn;t lockable and on the door leading into the first toilet stall there was a statement that said: This is the Cocksucker & Bottom Stall.

So, I went out to my car, grabed my new fresh bottle of poppers and acouple of soda's and went in and locked myself into that stall. I was there like 10 minutes when I noticed a black guy standing at the urinal. I watched as he stroked his dick and didn't piss. I couldn't see his face, but he must have been looking towards the glory holes, cause when I rubbed my finger along the bottom of one of those glory holes, in popped his Dick, which I immediately began to Suckle. As I Sucked this guys Dick, I heard other guys coming in.

They were all asking the guy I was Blowing if there was a Good Cocksucker in there, and I could hear him telling them, Yeah, he's Pretty Good and I think he's a White Boi too. Soon, those two glory holes behind me and the other one next to me were filled with big hard black dicks.

By the time I was through, I had Sucked Off 67 Dicks 3 of witch were Latino Dicks and 2 were White Dicks, with the rest being Black Dicks and I Swallowed every Load.

That was the First Time I went there, the Second Time, I Sucked Off 43 Dicks, but the Third Time I went there, I spent 15 hours in the Cocksuckers Stall and ended up Sucking Off 109 Dicks.

I kept going back there, it was like a guarantee that I'd get to Suck Off at least 25 to 30 Dicks per visit, until one day I pulled up and there were bulldozers and such. There are Condominiums there now! 

• Upvote 6
  • Piggy 1

For me was back in the day I used to visit this one adult book store when I do laundry. So one early Saturday morning I finish my laundry and stop by the book store. Inside there was only two guys in the back so I'm checking them out and one I noticed his hard on and I smile and motion to him to go to the booth, instead he whips it out and says no right here. I drop down on my knees and start sucking his dick.

Next thing the other guy is behind me whispering in my ear that I'm a filthy whore as he's pulling my shorts down and proceed to fuck me. At some point poppers are under my nose and I'm sucking and being fucked. The guy I'm sucking shoots his load in my mouth and leaves a few minutes later the other guy cums and he leaves.

As I'm pulling my pants up I spot the Indian clerk who makes change for the booths get up and lock the door to the store and he comes to the back and goes "S o you like dick" and I go yeah he pulls his pants down have me suck him and eat his ass then fucks and cum in my ass. He then wipes his dick off pulls his pants up walk to the front unlocks the door and says I can go now

Guest btchbyl

after i had my ass spermed at one rest area i drove to another rural one late at night. found a piss filled urinal that wasnt flushed. must have been broken because it was nearly full and no one flushed. pulled my jeans down below my butt and fingered my knocked up hole til it opened slightly. then i sat down in the piss and could feel some drain up into my hole. sat in it while i edged my cock for a while. no one came in so i dried my buns off and left for another rest area.

i like to back my ass up on those metal wall flush handles and fuck it in and out of my ass while i edge. also like the feeling of my bare ass on a toilet seat that was pissed on. sometimes i like to sit in a urinal and flush it and feel the water flush over my bare ass.

I had a nice beefy top and his two buddies had me suck the load out of their cocks.  They had me spit them into the urinal troff.  Then he had me lick the cum back up from the urinal and licked the whole urinal that took me an hour to lick it clean.  Other guys came in and pissed in it while I was sucking and licking the spit and cum and piss from the bottom of it.

God, I am getting a rocking hard on writing this.   I am a fucking pig.  

Woof

after i had my ass spermed at one rest area i drove to another rural one late at night. found a piss filled urinal that wasnt flushed. must have been broken because it was nearly full and no one flushed. pulled my jeans down below my butt and fingered my knocked up hole til it opened slightly. then i sat down in the piss and could feel some drain up into my hole. sat in it while i edged my cock for a while. no one came in so i dried my buns off and left for another rest area.

i like to back my ass up on those metal wall flush handles and fuck it in and out of my ass while i edge. also like the feeling of my bare ass on a toilet seat that was pissed on. sometimes i like to sit in a urinal and flush it and feel the water flush over my bare ass.

This pig is right up my alley.   Slurp.

• Upvote 1

It's the hottest feeling to take a load from a man you haven't even seen. 

Things have changed since I posted this in 2014. During the Tel Aviv Pride this year I took five anon cocks in the sling, not one used condom.

Been so fukkin hot and  humid, no one really hooking up online- so last Saturday, I finally peeled my ass out of the comfort of the recliner and the AC vent right above it with the intention of heading to the nude beach for the afternoon, then  dropping in at the gay Latin bar with the dark patio for the  evening, and wrapping the night up at a sleazy bookstore in the heart of Miami's urban blight. Well fuck me sideways into Hell- seems everyone was headed to  the beach- the exit off the interstate was backed up a quarter mile or more onto the highway, so I quickly changed plans and went to the bookstore instead. It has an open "Male Room" with a DVD playing on the screen and a dozen stackable chairs up  front by the screen, and a dozen booths opposite the screen with lockable doors and GH in every one. Lots of street guys, and urban mix in there.Scored a parking spot  right in front of the front doors and went in. About 10 guys were hanging in the dark cool Male room- several were asleep on the padded seating. A husky guy passed by me and grabbed at my crotch, and kept on. As the lone white guy, I was getting the eye--some were interested, some were wary. I did the dance between  booths trying to find the best angle to see the screen,and still show off my ass. A big  guy came up from the  very back and felt my hole, then  pushed me on into the booth and shut the door, pushed me down and pulled out his cock. I went to work on it and after about 10 minutes he blew his load down my throat. Nothing spectacular- I am a firm believer nothing can grow in the shade, and his belly was def  providing a lot of shade--but it was a load; and an ice breaker. Played the GH  game and managed to suck a dick or two, but the action was just not happening. I went out to the car and checked BBRT-it was down due to server issues. Went back in, and heard someone ask when the floor show was going to happen, and some laughing. As I stood in the back again, one of the guys came back , and I went  down  to my knees right away and  sucked him. As I did, he worked my tits over, and  eased a hand down my shorts and fingered my hole; I had it prelubed with a good gob of Vaseline from my time in the booth with the 1st guy. He  pulled my shorts down  to my knees, so I got up off them and turned so he had full run into my ass. He made an approving  noise, and soon had a good fuck rhythym going- and a small circle of guys watching us. My legs started cramping about 5- 10 mins in-he was a lot shorter than my tall ass- so I was in  an awkward position. Took a  chance, and stood up for a minute,telling him I needed to stretch- which I did and 10 seconds later I backed onto his cock again- eliciting some cat calls from  someone in the circle. Another 4 or 5 minutes of fucking,by now my shorts were off  and in the corner, and again my legs  cramped. He said to move to the front, but I wasnt so sure how that flew in this place. He said to stay put, and HE went up front, got a chair and  brought it back. I knelt on it, facing the back of the chair, he got back  behind me and started fucking again- but now  was directing me onto some of the cock of the guys who had been watching. A younger  latin guy held back from cumming, but an older black guy shot in  less than a minute. Eventually, the 2 of us moved to the mid area of the room, where he put me on my back on a padded seating unit that was against the wall, and fucked me full on for another 15 minutes b4 finally getting off. The room had  sort of emptied out, and I hung around long enough to have a soda and try for more, but it just wasn't happening.

Took off, and went to a small Latino bar with a sex patio about 20 blocks away, and over the next 4 hours I was fed 4 more loads, tho I was sucking a lot more dick than was feeding me. It is  sort of funny- I was sucking away in a dark corner and getting no cum, then i moved to a different area- and a less dark corner- and had  guys almost lining up  to get  blown- and it was in this  location I could get their loads- 3 in my throat and 1  up my ass. I guess they wanted anon, but with a view. Romance- got to love it LOL. May just have to repeat the whole thing tonight- except there is no beach premise- getting fisted soon, by the time he is done it will be 8p or later, so  just  bar cock and then bookstore tonight

• Upvote 1

Guest 120DaysofSodom

When I went to London alone while I was still with my ex-boyfriend, I took advantage of the alone time to visit a new bathhouse every night. I got fucked by at least 30 people that week up in them.

The past few days have been a blur.  On Monday I decided to smoke T and went over and met 2 guys that live nearby.  It was raunchy bb fucking but nothing in particular special except all swapping a few loads. I left their place after 4 hours and drove directly to Flex, the bathhouse in Atlanta. I just bent over in a room with the door open and took 5 or 6 anonymous loads.  On Tuesday, me and a young bttm pig got a hotel and spent the entire day with ads up on CL and BBRT having tops come over and breed us anonymously.  I got 11 loads and he got 14. When THAT was done, I went to Flex again and took 3 or 4 loads. Then today, I went to Inserection (sex club--although its called something different now), got in a sling blindfolded, and got pounded by...um...7 or 8 guys?  I was so fucking high on tina by that point that I barely knew what was going on.  So over the course of 3 days I've taken about 25 loads or so.  And of course each night I came home and scooped it all out of my hole with my fingers so I could eat it.  I'm still fucked up right now and might go out again tonight.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 7

• 10 months later...
On 7/20/2016 at 2:01 PM, 120DaysofSodom said:

When I went to London alone while I was still with my ex-boyfriend, I took advantage of the alone time to visit a new bathhouse every night. I got fucked by at least 30 people that week up in them.

I'd love to walk into a bathhouse and find you in a sling with a line of guys waiting to fuck you.  How many of those London guys got to cum inside of you?  Did you get to leave the bathhouse with an ass-full of cum every night?

• Upvote 2