Androgynous men

andyraw

What do you guys think of androgynous men? I am very feminine looking

Any tips for guys like me?

It's not how you look - it's how you behave. If you're a sexual man and that comes across then other sexual men will find you attractive.

I think there are more men that love fem/androgynous dudes than they are willing to admit. Fem guys are hot especially when they know their place is to be a cum dump. I would say Be yourself. You will attract the right "fit." Pun intended!

What do you guys think of androgynous men? I am very feminine looking

Any tips for guys like me?

I typically find androgynous men VERY attractive. I can't explain it. And on the other extreme, I sometimes find androgynous women attractive as well, although I don't want to do dirty things to their bodies. There's something about the bodies of androgynous men that I find so sex. It could be their hairless holes, which I could eat for hours. Or their smooth bodies. Just can't explain it.

I don't necessarily think it's a matter of being more fem, but it certainly can lend itself to that. Just be yourself and be comfortable in your skin. Confidence in men is sexy, no matter your shape.

if you're comfortable with who you are and how you look, don't sweat anyone else's reaction.

if you're not, watch 'butch camp' and laugh, then embrace who you are. all you can really do is make superficial external changes (like cutting your hair, editing your accessories and not wearing prints), but the real you will pop out eventually, so why not save yourself time and unhappiness and love who you are?

Im totally hot for feminine identified males. I have no hangups about men being the way the were born to be. Most of my bottom boys I fuck are on the fem side. Actually one is a furry little cub so hair patterns have nothing to do with my attraction either. A furry fem boy is way sexy. All prissy boys are sexy and they always catch my eye as they wiggle their ass down the sidewalk

As a teen, I was turned off by the stereotypical fem gay man. Now as an older adult, I find androgynous and fem men hot. I especially like to bottom for fem or androgynous men, sort of a role reversal where i the masculine guy is dominated and fucked by the outwardly appearing bottom. What irony.

Im totally hot for feminine identified males. I have no hangups about men being the way the were born to be. Most of my bottom boys I fuck are on the fem side. Actually one is a furry little cub so hair patterns have nothing to do with my attraction either. A furry fem boy is way sexy. All prissy boys are sexy and they always catch my eye as they wiggle their ass down the sidewalk

Would be happy to be fem for you. You're so fucken HOT!

As a teen, I was turned off by the stereotypical fem gay man. Now as an older adult, I find androgynous and fem men hot. I especially like to bottom for fem or androgynous men, sort of a role reversal where i the masculine guy is dominated and fucked by the outwardly appearing bottom. What irony.

Yes yes yes! Love the gender-fucking implicit in being fucked long and hard by a femme twink boi.

Edited by DepravedIndifference