For how long can you bottom

sungmas

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 24collegekid420

I've only had to stop one guy his dick was huge. It was thick. Long and had a slight curve to the right. Fucked so good but made my inside hurt I felt like something was missing for a day. Love every hot fucking second. I think poppers help having a huge dick fuck you thou. Feel like it opens me up more.

Generally, not a time limit, but I do prefer variety in there. Changing things up is great, not mention it generally means more loads too. I do have a couple big-dicked Top Buds that can go all night and know how to switch it up enough to keep me hot and moaning.

If I'm Topping I like long sessions too with lots of positions and eatin ass then back too it!

• 2 months later...
Guest btchbyl

i take it as long as i can then i really try 2 get the top off with my ass. either way im getting that load up my ass even if i have 2 work for it.

• 1 month later...

Knees and hips are about all that stop me, once those start hurting, that's it.

Most guys want to either fuck doggy style or missionary and, after a couple hours, that starts to hurt so bad. But that doesn't mean I'm not in the mood for more cock, it's just that I can't hold the positions any longer.

I suppose it depends on cock size (poppers usually help with bigger cocks), making sure I'm lubed enough with either, lube, cum or piss. I'm pretty happy to bottom as long as there's cock to fuck me and dump their cum inside. A friend of mine used to say id bottom til I passed out because I was a slut which is probably true. The only time I've had to stop so far is once with a guy who took rough fucking to the extreme and hurt me and once when I was interrupted my my room mate in the middle of being fucked doggy style.

The longest I can recall, is a few years ago on a work trip to Las Vegas. This sexy top came to my hotel room and dumped 2 loads in my ass and 1 in my mouth. This all happened over 3 or 4 hours, I think, not really sure how long it was. There were breaks in between the action while the top re-charged, but they were maybe 15 to 30 minutes each.

I would really love to try for longer and more loads and more cocks in my hungry horny bear hole. But until that day comes. Who knows for sure how long I could really go for.