For how long can you bottom

sungmas

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unless I get an abusive top, I can go as long as it takes and take on as many as I can get. I don't think I've ever been done first. Does not matter whether I cum first or at all. I love getting fucked. Size matters, of course. Big ones take more effort. Some are a dick and a half, when you are lucky. Of course that matters. Doesn't matter in terms of my satisfaction, just matters in terms of physical stresses.

I'm with Tiger! Never had a problem going for as long as the top wants, and can usually take on several others after the first, unless I'm getting fisted I don't cum as a rule, as I focus more on the pleasure reaming my ass, and giving the top what he wants. I'm definitely all about fucking, regardless of the size of the cock (but for me bigger is alway better).

I like a lot of different cocks in me in the time I have to play, as opposed to just one...esp if theres a line of cocks that see I am taking it bareback, and are intending to share their BB seed with me. But I remember one guy in SF, as handsome as all hell...that I never suspected had a cock as big as it turned out to be. When this guy dropped his trousers, he had almost 10 THICK inches--and oh so WIDE at the base. I remember thinking that I was glad that I had taken a lot of cock in me during that trip, so I thought that my ass was stretched out enough to take him. But it wasn't. I was soon exhausted, sore, and raw, and after only the first 20 minutes or so. And when we reached the 30 minute mark, I made the mistake of telling him that I might have to stop. Well, this only made him fuck harder, like a piston, and deeper, on that hotel room bed. I remember having to tighten up my ass every time he thrust his cock into me, so that he didn't slam my kidneys too hard each time he maxed it deep up into me. His balls were the only thing that stopped him from knocking my teeth loose, as they provided a bit of a cushion, and he drove it deep into my gut. And it was almost as if he got pissed that I would let him in my ass and now not be able to go the full round. Somewhere at about that point, he told me that he had just come back from the park with the Windmill, and the guy he was trying to use as a cum dump pulled the same stunt, and he hadn't been able to cum because the guy backed off of it before he had shot his load. I remember asking -- only now -- if he had a "dirty" cock from the last guys ass--only thinking about shit on his cock, when he said it was more than just a dirty cock. Within seconds after saying that, he flooded my ass with his load, now telling me it was "dirty poz cock...and thats what I get for not asking him his status ahead of time" and letting him in my ass raw without a rubber. The next morning, after sleeping with his bullets already running out of my now puffy ass lips, I told him I was negative, but wanted the bug. By the time I left SF that week, he had fired that loaded pistol up into me at least 3 more times.

I luckily have been in the position where I have been fucked either by one guy for a LONG, LONG time, or had all day/night fucking with a bunch of guys and I never stopped because of my hole. Even when it is hurting like hell - when a guy is gutting my hole and he just keeps going and going and you are actually looking over at the clock and realizing how long he's been pounding your hole - I just lay there and take it. I've gotten to the point of literally whimpering but I try to keep it to myself as much as possible. However, these are the fucks that I remember... long after. And in terms of a bunch of guys I can go on all day and night and the only thing that has stopped me, and it's usually what has stopped me every time, is that I get hungry. I stop eating when I know I'm going to be taking cock all day and night and it gets to the point where I'm still horned up, but I'm just starving. There have been many trips to the 24-hr hamburger drive-thrus at 4-5 in the morning after going all night. I love being fucked out and left starving. It's the best meal and it almost feels like a reward for giving up your hole for a whole day/night.

I stop eating when I know I'm going to be taking cock all day and night and it gets to the point where I'm still horned up, but I'm just starving.

I totally get what Rubio2001 is saying. I don't eat much the day before and all night fucking binge either and the only thing that slows me down is hunger. Since I have been dealing with anemia alot the past year, I have started to eat protein right before, say going to the baths or a slammers. It keeps me from getting so hungry and since it digests slowly, it doesn't really interfere with a night of fun in terms of hygene. if I eat it at say 9pm, hit the club by 10 Im good til the men are too drunk or stoned to fuck anyway. Lol. You need something for energy and endurance.

I can go a long time and prefer a longer fuck. I like the top to cum first so the longer he fucks me the better. I can usually take it until he pops off. Most tops know that if the bottom cums first it might be game over so while I think they love to fuck long they also love to give their nut too.

I definitely can last longer with a smaller cock fucking my ass. big cocks make me nut faster. all that hard meat and friction just makes me too horny.

If a top is feeling like running a marathon I'll probably beg him to cum after about 45 minutes to an hour. And then that depends on how hard he fucks my hole.

Either way I'm loving all the hard cock action up inside me

I can go for hours, especially when I get an assortment of cocks. I actually prefer getting fucked by several guys over several hours instead of getting bored with one dick. I have gotten stuck with one fucker for over 2 hours with no change of pace or position......gets damn monotonous!!!

I just got punch fucked -HARD- for 90 minutes non stop last Tuesday, finished it off by pissing up my ass- all the while I was blindfolded on my bed, on all 4's. He finished pissing, slapped the ass lips about 50 more times as piss oozed and spattered , then he washed up dressed and left- never saying more than work it ( twice) and do you take piss ( once) Never saw him, barely heard him, and in spite of the really hard fisting, I was ready for more about 15 minutes after he left. I really think it is all the headspace of the bottom- uptight and the hole will be too- relaxed, piggy, well , the hole follows along

Well because of my living situation(roomie).. I usually tell tops once they fuck and load my ass,then they can jet..but of course they're ok with it..so usually I don't get fukd no more than 15mins..mostly last like 5-10.. but one top bud of mine likes longer sessions..and I only enjoy it cuz he can keep cumming in my ass without pulling out..he usually fucks me for about an hour..and I easily get 10 loads from him on avg in that hour...and he fucks me anon scene..so its pretty hot..but with the eating thing,its difficult..cuz I'm not gonna go the whole day and night without eating just so tops can fuck me the next day..only thing that sucks is if I take loads in the morning,usually by noon id have to douche again..so maybe I'll try fasting one time..

Guest Matias47

For me it can depend on cock size. Average cocks I can take as long as they last. Bigger cocks, especially rough fuckers, I may have to take break (which I usually do by sucking them) after about 20 minutes. There was one guy at Flex, LA one time that I couldn't take for even 5 minutes he was so big.