Best little lube bottle?

JakeTurner

Back in the day there was this one lube I'd always buy that had this skinny little bottle that was perfect for sticking into your sock or in your pocket. I'd refill the bottle with my favorite lubes when the bottle ran low, but I long ago threw out that bottle, and not sure what other brand might have something similar these days. Basically, if you're going to a sex party and want a little bottle of lube on you - what do you use?

Guest JizzDumpWI

I have a small bottle of str8cam lube; but would love a bottle half that size. What were the dimensions of the bottle you're thinking of?

Guest JizzDumpWI

ok, the str8cam lube small bottle is maybe 3" tall, 1.25" diameter. Not a bad size. I bought a gallon jug to refill (hmmm, that probably makes me sound like a real pig... not the intent).

The first time I saw this was at the health club. There was a small shower area that attracted a LOT of action. Once, I saw this married dude bring it into the shower. I thought, "WTF?" Then I saw this HUGE, HUNG black dude come in. The white guy leaned into the wall and the black guy entered and fucked him RAW! I stood there in disbelief. It didn't take me long to understand that the bottom was already PRE-lubed with Vaseline and that if he needed a "touch up," the squeezetube was subtle and did the trick!

i like a squeezetube of vaseline. fits into my pocket (or tucks into my boot when i don't have pockets) perfectly.

• 1 month later...

I agree completely! Spit is the best lube, except for cum + lube. I love getting spit fucked when I'm 100% READY and I'm dripping a bit with ass juice.

SPIT.. that and the thick mucus from deep throating the tops cock right before he sinks it in... I prelube a little with GUN OIL and then good to go for HOURS of pleasure..& pleasing