Spit as lube?

garsento

I love a spit fuck because it  is  just raw  lust  to  see a  man drop  spit from his mouth  to his  cock  and bury  his cock in you.. I prefer it because  it is great to let you feel  the  contact closely and as it is. I remember the  first time it happened was in Cuba   where  of course thre  was no  lube and I was with a  local guy who still tantalises me  when I speak to him or see his  body... he is in Florida   now. He is just beautiful and so  sexy. His huge cock looked like it would  not fit but spit rubbed on and he was in and deep in no time. just awesome it was but no matter the  cock size,  if he  wants  it  in dry or spit wet,  in it goes...   

• 2 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...

My most recent sex was spectacular, even transformative, more than six hours of intense body connection with a talented top. (An actual eight inches, he is.) We bonded.

One thing that surprised me was how I was able to take him with so little lube. I brought some J-Jelly with me, and I did use some the first time I rode him and then again when he used the speculum. After that, though, I was able to take him comfortably in me with spit. The last time he fucked me, he was able to slide in with nothing apart from his pre-cum.

• Like 1

If the top is into rimming before starting fucking, it works sometime with spit only. For me it  also depends a bit if he has a lot of precum. In general it is hot, if the whole breeding is solely based on the liquids the top can provide himself. 😋

But then the best is always the second round, where the cum from the first breeding will do the job. Nothing better than getting fucked by a dick knowing that this is also working the cum from the first round deeper into my guts. 

• Like 1

I’m fine with spit as lube, but the tops gotta be experienced 

lve been in to many situations where guys drop a little bit of spit on the dick and ram it in ( very uncomfortable )

but with a trusted partner or experienced one I see using spit as the most natural thing to do

I’m going to buck the trend here. I’m not a fan of spit. I don’t like being spat on in the first place, but if a Top does try to lube me with his spit the application is usually at a distance from my hole and it’s hit or miss the amount that actually ends up in a useful location.

Not that it matters. I never rely on a Top to lube me. It’s my responsibility to make sure I’m ready for entry.

Interesting .... are you ok with the Top eating/mouthing your Hole, tonguing his spit into your Hole in place of commercial lube? I don't mean allowing it out of your clearly refined sense of duty - I mean, is that not pleasurable for you?  

1 hour ago, Luxbrit said:

I’m fine with spit as lube, but the tops gotta be experienced 

lve been in to many situations where guys drop a little bit of spit on the dick and ram it in ( very uncomfortable )

but with a trusted partner or experienced one I see using spit as the most natural thing to do

Agreed.  It all depends on the skills of the Top.  Merely spitting towards a Hole before Breeding doesn't come close to cutting the mustard.  A Top who loves Hole would be more attentive to it, at the very least.  Better, would be to get his mouth on the Hole, lick it, eat it, tongue-fuck it, push as much saliva up the Hole as is necessary via tongue-fucking the Hole.  I much prefer either saliva or loads off previous Cocks to commercial lubes. 

• Upvote 3