Best lube for BB ?

insatiablebot

3 hours ago, insatiablebot said:

Yeah coconut oil is surprisingly popular as per all the messages I am getting. I wonder if tops usually have an issue with coconut oil. It's got a faint yet pretty pleasant smell. So shouldn't be that much of an issue I guess. 

Genuine coconut oil as used to lubricate plastic snap-in assembly parts in manufacturing has no odor and is expensive (but it’s really nice). Most of what you can buy has other stuff in it that sounds good, smells good and will not hurt you.

Edited by Pozlover1

6 hours ago, Pozlover1 said:

Genuine coconut oil as used to lubricate plastic snap-in assembly parts in manufacturing has no odor and is expensive (but it’s really nice). Most of what you can buy has other stuff in it that sounds good, smells good and will not hurt you.

Yeah.. seems like I am definitely getting coconut oil.

6 hours ago, Brittain02 said:

I'm a huge proponent for ID Glide.

It's a water based lube that lasts,  does not dry out like other based lubes, and keeps things nice and smooth.

0 complaints. 

In water based lubes, I’ve always had a great experience with ‘Healthy Vibes’, but shall check out ID Glide as well. Thanks 😊 

I personally can’t stand coconut oil, it’s the smell and taste I’ve never enjoyed and as a lube it’s been one of the most unpleasant I’ve encountered... Wet Silicone (platinum?) is what my BF uses and I’ve had no problem with it, although of course I always prefer raw sperm first 💦💦

I was fucked with coconut oil once. It was horrible. Might have been the combination of big dick in my tight hole.

Best i have used is gun oil red label which is silicone based. I think the black label is water based, but never tried it.

6 minutes ago, jeff238 said:

I was fucked with coconut oil once. It was horrible. Might have been the combination of big dick in my tight hole.

Best i have used is gun oil red label which is silicone based. I think the black label is water based, but never tried it.

Ah alritey... Thanks Jeff238