You can call my hole anything you want to if it gets you off, just don't call me a pussy. Or a pussy boy. I'm a man. I get fucked by men. And when you fuck me, you will know you are fucking a man, and not a substitute for a woman. And I don't like cats. I'm a dog person, so you call me a bitch I guess, sometimes I deserve it.

• Upvote 2

You can call my hole anything you want to if it gets you off, just don't call me a pussy. Or a pussy boy. I'm a man. I get fucked by men. And when you fuck me, you will know you are fucking a man, and not a substitute for a woman. And I don't like cats. I'm a dog person, so you call me a bitch I guess, sometimes I deserve it.

You just made my list. Dog person too, I own a brindle, Mastif. And when fucking, a man want to know he's a man.

• Upvote 1

well i havent had a top call my hole a pussy and thats good cuz i have no prob stoping in the mid of sex if i get turn off, it has happend before and i kicked them out. thats just a turn off to me like Tigermilner said im not a substitute for a woman, tran, or a crossdresser so no its not hot to me.

• Upvote 1

i dont really like it, i think its a pretty stupid, but its no big deal to me, i just carry on. i get it, i mean its about stroking the tops ego, making him feel like youre his bitch, some people get off on that kinda play, its all good.

• Like 1

I'd find it kind of annoying. I'd put up with it if I really loved the guy and it was something he really needed to get off, but it'd probably be best to fuck me doggy style in case I couldn't stop myself from rolling my eyes. And I probably wouldn't be able to get off, so I'd have to insist he rein it in at least sometimes.

For a hookup, I'd instantly end the session.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

• 2 months later...

It's an ass, an arse, an arsehole; something I like having guys shove their dicks or tongues into (or vice versa). Fastest route to the front door is to call my hole a cunt or a pussy. And for the dog guys (no, K9 doesn't interest me) rottweilers every time...

• Upvote 3

All the talk of masculine bottoms becomes insignificant once you start taking cock. If you're letting men fuck you then you are a pussy boy, your arse is being used as if it's a cunt, so why not let the top call it that. Pussies receive cum, arses are for shitting.