Personally I don't. Mine is an ass, my partner's also... And I call it as such. Or, at the most, "hole" "fuck hole" "back door". But never "cunt" or "pussy". 

We are men and want to be identified as such, even sexually; but this or its opposite must never be considered a rule. Everyone has their fetishes and turn-on's. It's the same of calling "gift" or "pregnancy" something else... The basic thing is mutual respect; then anyone can use whatever name. 

• Upvote 1

I float internally as being feminine in some regards despite presenting as male. I've come to believe that I probably should have been born female, but the genes had their own agenda apparently. While I definitely know I have an asshole and not a pussy, and a dick not a clit, I'll get into being told I have a tight pussy or a little clit because of the "humiliation" aspect of it for me personally. It's a mindfuck of sorts for me of my failure to be a woman and that the male parts I was assigned are of inferior male quality. It's more of a misgendering, power-exchange type of thing.

This plays out in my writings as well. I'll use pussy and clit for a sub male because (1) it fits into my own personal kinks and (2) I get bored only using the word pucker, asshole, cock, dick and so forth for body part descriptions. Using feminine sexual terms fulfills both of my own personal sexual preferences in my stories.

And just in case, but no means, do I think of women as inferior in anyway when I mention that it's a form of humiliation for me. It's about being a failed male rather than having female parts being humiliating. 

For me,  you can call it butt...ass...hole...man hole...but if a guy uses any fem terms,  I will tell them to not do it again.  If they do,  it's game over and one of us will be getting dressed and leaving.  As a kid,  I was subjected to too many slurs that discounted me as a male.  I was made to feel as if I was "less than".   I eventually was able to except myself as a man,  and I expect the same from my partners.

• Upvote 1