To everyone who calls an ass a pussy...have you actually ever seen a real pussy?  They're fucking nasty.  Why the hell would you insult a perfectly good asshole by comparing it to that?

When I top, I never call an asshole a pussy, a cunt, or whatever.  It's disrespectful to the man I'm fucking.

Thank you.

• Upvote 4

It seems pretty clear that most of the bottoms responding to this thread like their asses call pussy/cunt. For me, it's not meant to be demeaning. It's just one of the many forms of Dom/Sub. Lot's of guys like to be referred to as faggot, cocksucker, whore, cumdump, etc. When I'm breeding a guy I'm breeding his pussy, pigpussy, cunt, pigcunt. 

• Upvote 4

It seems pretty clear that most of the bottoms responding to this thread like their asses call pussy/cunt. For me, it's not meant to be demeaning. It's just one of the many forms of Dom/Sub. Lot's of guys like to be referred to as faggot, cocksucker, whore, cumdump, etc. When I'm breeding a guy I'm breeding his pussy, pigpussy, cunt, pigcunt.

I'm very submissive and effeminate and love to be dominated, and part of that involves being called those things you mentioned....though I actually prefer boi pussy. Above all i love being called a faggot.

• Upvote 3

I'm very submissive and effeminate and love to be dominated, and part of that involves being called those things you mentioned....though I actually prefer boi pussy. Above all i love being called a faggot.

See, this is just me, but I find this kind of an attitude to be a real turn-off. Top, bottom or both, I really love my men to be MEN. Not women (bitches, cunts, pussies), not boys (or bois).

I'm also not a fan of demeaning guys by calling them a faggot or whatever. After all, I'm a faggot too, so why are you going to make me play into some self-hating role playing? Even if you don't respect yourself (and that's a big turn off in and of itself), I still do respect myself, and it's disrespectful towards MY sexuality to imply that any of the sex acts we enjoy make us less than "real" men.

Personally, nothing turns me on more than a big hairy muscled up deep voiced manly man who fucking loves my cock (or my ass or both). And I would never in a million years fail to acknowledge and respect his masculinity.

I find as I get older, I get bothered more and more by men who don't seem to love and respect themselves the way they should. It's internalized homophobia and it's not cool.

• Upvote 3

You sound very `sensor driven` ie things must be as they are literally. As someone who is very opposite to that cognitive wise I can divorce what's said in the bedroom from what goes on in real life. So if I'm plowing a guy or taking it and those words are used it's fine - and if they creatively fuse both sides of the argument my brains lights up `mangina` `mancunt` `boipussy` `sluthole` - whatever just use the English language to dig deep into the psyche.

• 2 weeks later...

Absolutely agree, I refer to my ass as a cunt more than a pussy , but the bottom line is it is there for the use a hard top and made for the purpose of dumping load after load of cum into.  I also love it when a top tells me he going to drop his babies deep in my cunt.

Wow, this has turned into a fascinating exchange.  I love this community.

I land somewhere in the middle on this. For me, sometimes it's hot when a top refers to my ass as a "cunt" or "pussy" and sometimes it's not. It all depends on the person and situation... which indicates to me that it's not so much the words being used, but the person using them and how he uses them. For me it's about another person taking charge of my pleasure.  I think socially these are roles that have been generally assigned as male/female, masculine/feminine, so there is some part of our psyche that associates the role with gender (even though the notion may not reflect reality. i.e., it's possible to be male and sub, female and dom).  I've had some tops who, while fucking me, referred to my hole as a "pussy" and I had to keep myself from laughing. Their voice and even demeanor struck me as funny because it was opposite of what they were trying to convey with words and it became ironic. But that was my personal perception. Physically the guys were indeed in the "dominant" position, but their attitude came across to me as trying to be something they were not. But what is it that makes my idea of right correct and theirs wrong? Do our ideas of right and wrong keep us from seeing reality?

I was married (to a woman) most of my life (over 30 years). It was a lot of work (and pain) for me to get free of religious and other cultural stuff that kept me from accepting who I am, but the processing left me comfortable in my own skin and usually comfortable with other peoples 'skin' as well. I honestly don't think there is a 'right' or 'wrong' side on this (really. I'm not trying to be PC). To me the wrong side is disrespecting another because they are not like me. That's the kind of ego/ethnocentricity that got gays thrown in prison not to long ago (and still does in some parts of the world), so why would we adopt that practice? Not that I am suggesting that there is no such thing as attraction and preference, but I think the reasons for that are part of our individual construct, there's not a superior or inferior, just different. To me, bad is when there is not mutual consent, or we violate a persons volition (yeah, I know there are even guys who want that... but the key is "they want that" and as such are still exercising their volition to be violated lol).

Sex is both an emotional and physical need/want and the two seem very intertwined.  It seems human nature to want to standardize behavior and need/want as "normal" or "abnormal," when in reality both behavior and need/want seem very individual to me. Though there can be lots of overlapping similarities between our wants/needs, and thus similarities in our behaviors, we're still all different. 

WTF, lol. Simply put. I think the most successful interactions involve some form of communication.  I may really love calling an anus a "pussy" or "cunt," but I don't want to call yours that if you don't want me to, or especially if it offends you. So, after communicating, I may look elsewhere or simply not use those words with you. And vice versa. If I'm a bottom whose buttons get pushed by such words, I may look for that in a top. Yeah, I know, communication can take some of the magic and spontaneity out of sex, but that's why god invented profiles.  

• Upvote 1

Personally when I top I like fucking a hot hole or ass,  when I bottom I get pretty submissive and will answer to anything the top calls me or my hole .... but generally I am the tops toy and the fact i don't really like it called that kinda turns me on as well as the top.  :D

Man, I'd let you call my hole anything you wanted to as long as you pumped me full. <wink>

It's the cognitive dissonance / dom-sub role play that gets me off on calling it a cunt or a pussy. Of course it's not a real pussy. I don't want one of those. But in the context of the play with another person, it's a hot way to engage. As much of a mind fuck as an ass fuck.

How many guys who like to be submissive in the bedroom don't like to have their ass called a cunt or a pussy? I'm curious and interested if there's some association with the way people like to have sex and the what they want parts called.

• Upvote 1

Maybe it's a language thing. I have never heard my ass being called a pussy. It has been called "reet" (ass), "hol"(hole) and "kut"(cunt).

I am a guy so I do not like it when a guy refers to my ass as a cunt. Go fuck a woman if you like a cunt.

Ass and hole are OK.

• Upvote 2