Last Friday glory hole hunt!

CashSpreadem

Last night when I got in bed added some spit to my ass got up next to my hubby and shoved his hard cock in me while he was half asleep...when he woke up we fucked while talking about last week where we spent 3 days glory hole jumping trying to get laid...Friday it happened, Started with a trashy guy who's cock was short but THICK curved up and to his right. He would switch from my ass to my partners getting his fist wrapped in our shirts or my jock talking about how much he loved pussy and doesn't get it enough, when he came in my partner he roared like a damn lion. Once we cleaned up I saw this hot semi muscular daddie that went into one booth so I went into the adjoining room he put his long skin hard cock through the hole so I could get it wet turn around and take it as far as the wall would let me. He plowed us like no tomorrow his belt buckle was banging on the wall with each thrust into our asses. When he came in me OMG I could feel the heat of is load! We spent the next few hours jumping from ABS to ABS taking cock but no loads... When we hit Taboo we had an older guy trying to look like a little skater boy that fucked us with a nice long cock and balls that hung half way to his knee's we spent a good 45 minutes switching on his cock before the heat in the room was just to much for all three of us...once we hit the last spot we saw a str8 couple making out outside while we where waiting for our next load they came in and took a glory hole room. We watched for awhile via another hole an old man watching them have sex they would offer him cock, pussy ass and he would do nothing, once he left we went in to the booth and was presented with a pussy. I started to finger it and some spit to get it wet and shoved in balls deep my partner and I took turns fucking her (something we have only done once before together) then they switch places and we had a nice lightly furry ass that we took turns on. After awhile while I was fucking the guy the woman was screaming that she was cumming and my nuts just let loose in the guys ass, the woman turn him sideways sucked him a bit rolled a condom on which I thought was strange since we had been fucking without up to this point she then made him put his cock through the hole and my partner jumped on his huge cock and rode him while we heard the woman sucking my load out of his ass and started to cum again telling him to fill that ass with cum, once he got off the left and I watch my partner shoot his load all over the floor!

• Upvote 1