What small things turn you on?

Tommy Bubble

A man's voice. I love to hear a deep rich voice whisper in my ear. Or speak out loud if he is telling me what he wants, or how he wants it. Or how much he wants to fuck my ass. The right masculine voice really turns me on. Accents too. It is hot when I've been with men who don't speak english. Dicks speak all languages.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

• 6 years later...

When I’m laying on my back, legs in the air and being fucked, I can stare closely into the eyes of the guy with his raw cock in my hole and at the same time proudly whisper to him that I absolutely love my poz status and It’s my purpose to beep taking as many dirty bugged up strains of DNA and disease deep inside my nasty holes and mixing them all around.  

When I'm sucking cock I curve my spine so my ass is arched. This indicates to the Alpha that my ass is open for use. Most communication between myself and an Alpha is nonverbal.

I love when I'm throating balls deep and the Dom touches my hole. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Small things?  I'll interpret that as things that might be insignificant to others.  Meaning, I won't mention the aggressive fucking or Alpha hairy muscle tops.  Small things... the excessively bulging and veiny forearms, the out of control pit hair that is so thick it connects to the chest hair, my husband's cleft chin that needs a shave already even an hour after he shaves, big hands and fingers that manhandle me, piercing eyes that stare into me at close range when breeding me, a man that truly wants me to bear his child, sucking big hairy toes and feet, just to name a few...

23 hours ago, DannyBoyCMH said:

Small things?  I'll interpret that as things that might be insignificant to others.  Meaning, I won't mention the aggressive fucking or Alpha hairy muscle tops.  Small things... the excessively bulging and veiny forearms, the out of control pit hair that is so thick it connects to the chest hair, my husband's cleft chin that needs a shave already even an hour after he shaves, big hands and fingers that manhandle me, piercing eyes that stare into me at close range when breeding me, a man that truly wants me to bear his child, sucking big hairy toes and feet, just to name a few...

God. It’s like you’re my soul twin. Literally EVERY THING you said. Plus, a man keeping his socks and any chain or whatever on. Nothing hotter than a man that doesn’t feel you’re worthy to completely undress for, reminding you of your role as a receptacle of his seed only.

• Like 1

The lil things that get my engine going:

1. The musky scent of fresh perspiration on a Top.
  2. A low, gravelly, voice calling me dirty names.
  3. A huge dicked buried balls deep in me and feeling it throb and spasm as it unloads ropes of cum in me.
  4. The pride I feel when I swallow a massive piece of meat and it slides all the way down my throat until his pubes tickle my nose and his nutsac is on my chin.
  5. The sight of a huge, long, hard, thick, veiny, BLACK, cock jutting straight out, bobbing slowly in time with his pulse. 

5 hours ago, Pozlover1 said:

When I was first accepting my sexuality I was extremely turned on by long hair sticking out the back of a motorcycle helmet for some unknown reason. 

lol you must be bald