Anyone ever bangged straight guys?

sgtop

I lived in a college town with a military base. When I got together with friends and talked about the guys we had met up with, we had one phrase that we always said:  "A hole is a hole is a hole."

Edited by badjujuboy

I have written a number of pieces on here about my encounters with ‘straight’ married men.  I am seeking out bottoms to fuck, so my experiences have been very different than gays offering their holes up to straight dudes. 

I’ve fucked a lot of ‘straight’ married dudes in the past 3 years.  Over a dozen.  I have a married-to-a-woman guy coming over tomorrow morning to get his ass bred.

Thing is this . . .I have a theory based on my many many encounters with dudes married to women.   Now that I’ve noticed it, I finding it’s true more and more, and I might swear off married straight types. Why?

BECAUSE TO THEM, BEING A PASSIVE DICK TAKER LETS THEM BE THE “WOMAN”.  

They act coquettish. They act entitled. They act like they want to be courted. They act like they can do no wrong. They act like it’s the top’s job to get them warmed up for sex, and then do the work getting THEM off in return for them giving up their holes. In other words, they act like the women in their lives have treated them. Now it is  their turn to be pampered, indulged, waited on, adored - in return for sex.   

Poor slobs.   As a youth, a big part of what made me realize I am gay was zero desire to be with a woman because of the behavior dynamic.  In my opinion, today in many hetero relationships, the man is downright abused by the woman.  At 58, many of my peer aged men are living in  marriages where their wives either control sex like it’s a leash or have sworn off sex entirely.  

And now that I have noticed it, it’s very apparent that for many of the straight married men I fuck, it’s like they want a turn being the ‘woman’ after indulging the women in their lives for 25-30 years.   The dude coming over tomorrow has texted me five times this week for reassurance.   

I’d love you all’s thoughts on this. The more I notice, the more convinced I am as to how common this syndrome is. So common, I am close to swearing off straight married types altogether.   Ugh, I love men, and not just for having dicks.  

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, bbfarm said:

I have written a number of pieces on here about my encounters with ‘straight’ married men.  I am seeking out bottoms to fuck, so my experiences have been very different than gays offering their holes up to straight dudes. 

I’ve fucked a lot of ‘straight’ married dudes in the past 3 years.  Over a dozen.  I have a married-to-a-woman guy coming over tomorrow morning to get his ass bred.

Thing is this . . .I have a theory based on my many many encounters with dudes married to women.   Now that I’ve noticed it, I finding it’s true more and more, and I might swear off married straight types. Why?

BECAUSE TO THEM, BEING A PASSIVE DICK TAKER LETS THEM BE THE “WOMAN”.  

They act coquettish. They act entitled. They act like they want to be courted. They act like they can do no wrong. They act like it’s the top’s job to get them warmed up for sex, and then do the work getting THEM off in return for them giving up their holes. In other words, they act like the women in their lives have treated them. Now it is  their turn to be pampered, indulged, waited on, adored - in return for sex.   

Poor slobs.   As a youth, a big part of what made me realize I am gay was zero desire to be with a woman because of the behavior dynamic.  In my opinion, today in many hetero relationships, the man is downright abused by the woman.  At 58, many of my peer aged men are living in  marriages where their wives either control sex like it’s a leash or have sworn off sex entirely.  

And now that I have noticed it, it’s very apparent that for many of the straight married men I fuck, it’s like they want a turn being the ‘woman’ after indulging the women in their lives for 25-30 years.   The dude coming over tomorrow has texted me five times this week for reassurance.   

I’d love you all’s thoughts on this. The more I notice, the more convinced I am as to how common this syndrome is. So common, I am close to swearing off straight married types altogether.   Ugh, I love men, and not just for having dicks.  

I think you're right about, speaking from your gay top and married bottom perspective.  My experience is with the straight married guy being a top, and me being the bottom.  Curious as to your thoughts on that dynamic.  Most of the time with me, they just want oral, but plenty want to fuck me too.

Any other Long Island guys here? For whatever reason I'm convinced there are more married guys who play here than anywhere else.  Since I was young I would say 80% of the older men I've slept with are married to females with kids.  Most of them are so sex starved which is crazy because some of them are smoking hot.

• Like 1

My Uncle and Cousin using me - spent 2 weeks with them - drinking - smoking weed - and swimming - becoming nude at times - my Uncle approving of his son doing me - soon given a pill for hangovers - knocking me out - being dreams or was it ?  being used - breakfast in the morning / spiked orange juice - smoking weed - being high - soon becoming a whore - staring at dicks and servicing them - guess my Dad was Proud Of Me - home - seeing his Huge Dick - knew what to do  Suck It !

Met this self-described straight dude once who first liked to try and wank together, first each alone, him being ok that I´m bi. After he liked it, he said that if I like we could meet like buddies some times. After few sessions, he started to like massages as well as tried jacking me off (and I must say he was quite good at it for a completely straight guy). Then he added depilation play, he shaving me, I shaving him. During one session and him massaging me, he asked if he can try and fuck me, to which I said yes (he wasn´t very good, claimed he never fucked anyone in the butt (and you could see that). Next time, he tried again and let me slide over his butt and cum over his hole. Then he introduced me to cam sex, asking if I want to try it, the cam so that our faces couldn´t be seen, but in the next session, he moved the laptop so that our faces were visible. Since then he changed the country settings and didn´t mind if anyone from our country couldn´t acess it, see and recognize us. After we decided to try and accept some requests (we were somewhat drunk) and agreed to split the money 50/50. There were some requests, one of them being for him as a self-declared straight guy to suck me dry, to which he hesitantly said his yes. Wasn´t the best, but also not worst and actually made me cum and even swallowed it when more money was tipped for him showing it in his mouth and swallowing it, which he did.

The two other examples of straight dudes trying it with me was one who first wanted just to touch and cuddle, but after doing some crack, coke or whatever that stuff was started to get down on me by himself, tried kissing me and liked it (he was a decent French kiss kisser I must say, though he was red as paprika doing it), then when he did more and was flying and sweating and disrobing, just went on all fours and said "heck I want to try it, fuck me" and I did. He was probably my second anally virgin guy, so it took some time, but he was growling like when I was fucking chicks, so it has something to it, even though he never got hard from any of that and said (when he came down next morning) that he liked the cuddling and kissing, that we can remain friends with benefits under all that straight secret circumnstances, but he was only able to be really into it under the influence and was always teasing me to start doing the dope with him, which I really didn´t want, plus he seemed more and more addicted to it, the concept of his hiding and paranoia regarding all of that not appealing to me and after some time I let it be.

Then there was this other guy, who was straight, we were in our late teens, he invited me to a party with lots of weed and booze, his farewell party from high school with his highschool love, some other girl friends and male buddys. In the middle of it all after some weed and drinks, couples were starting "going to the toilet together", where they fucked. So he did with his gf as well, and after some more weed and drink partying we started to play the bottle connected with "truth or dare" game and when he was turning it and it ended on me with truth he asked me if I am gay (I wasn´t out to him before that and was open just to some people as "gay" (wasn´t really sure I was bi because it wasn´t then thought of as option and I didn´t fuck with any girl so far to be completely sure, as I am now), so I said I am). After just a few seconds of silence, he said he didn´t mind and so didn´t the other guys and girls and he said that he would actually want to try to kiss a guy once, with some of the girls (even that girlfriend of his) being interested in the prospect. So some bottle rounds later, I was spinning it when he chose dare for the round and when it landed on him, I dared him to kiss me, which he kind of hesitantly did, then we were even prompted by the girls to French kiss, which we did - he was cute as hell blushing there and being kind of awkward, but it was ok for him not to be disgusted or something, him saying that it isn´t his thing, though. Some of the girls were very horny from the sight, though, I guess and started to demand "proof!", quite vocally, that even started to be kind of weird for both of us. But since we were all drunk and kind of high, we went to the bathroom, some of the girls making their way there as well and locking the room behind them, asking us to go for it. Well, it showed that he was unable to get hard with a guy, so I had to try fucking him. He was visibly not feeling like it and after going just an inch or two into him was about to become hysterical, so I let it be, telling him its ok, that I know that he´s straight and don´t like it and its ok, etc., but was kind of angry at the girls and myself as well. We remained friends but it never was the same and we both ditched those girls from our circles of friends. However, I wasn´t as troubled by the girls´ presence as he was and later found out I can have sex before people, if I can get detached from them and think of my partner (or partners, if there aren´t too many of them), like when I had my first true BDSM session with a dominatrix in an Amsterdam sex theatre as her sub, kitty and toy, finding out I like BDSM and being watched by live audience.

Loads of great conquests guys… but is there anyone who is really 100% str8, or is everyone on a sliding scale and somewhere in the middle?  I don’t mean to be provocative but everyone is different and all that??

58 minutes ago, kitpig said:

Loads of great conquests guys… but is there anyone who is really 100% str8, or is everyone on a sliding scale and somewhere in the middle?  I don’t mean to be provocative but everyone is different and all that??

I'd say there are plenty of people who are 100% straight, and plenty who are 100% gay (though more of the former than the latter). I would agree, however, that approximately 99.99995% (give or take) of these so-called "straight" guys who fuck guys, who get fucked in the ass, or who suck guys and/or get sucked by guys, are at some point in the bisexual spectrum whether or not they want to admit it. I mean, far be it from me to tell someone he's not allowed to identify as straight even as he's taking the 50th different cock of his life up his ass, but how someone chooses to identify and how other people perceive him are sometimes wildly discordant.

2 hours ago, kitpig said:

Some people are really straight (will never want to have or even try sex with men). Some straight people will try it once or twice and find out that it isn´t their thing, never to search for it again for they won´t find any sexual gratification in that. Then you have bi and pan -ish people who like both men and women (and trans and trans-spectrum identifying men, women and people by pan people). Bi people have various degree of attraction to men and women, from predominantly opposite sex, through roughly equal attraction to mostly same sex (some of them knowing they are bi or pan even though they only had partner of one sex in their whole life, because they know about their attraction), the same as you have with gay people who may have tried it with women once or twice, never to return, to gay people who may engage in different kinds of sex with women (under specific circumnstances, after loads of alcohol, etc.), gay people who may like FtMs (men with female genitals), gay people who like MtFs, to gay people who are quite close to bi/pan spectrum. It is a bright, spectrum-y world out there.

There’s no such thing as a “straight” guy who has sex with men - end of story. It’s OK to be bisexual, there’s nothing wrong with it. It’s so easy to spot a married “straight” closet case. I lived that existence once too. Unless you were unwillingly raped or molested by a man, you’re not straight. You can throw out the “I don’t subscribe to labels” excuse all you want. Fair. You’re bi and probably gay, gayer than most tbh. You’re also lying to yourself and your s/o, which is the saddest part. 

I should add, blowing your buddy in high school doesn’t count. If you’re having sexual encounters with men on the reg, you’re void of a straight bone in your body, which is OK.

Edited by highcountrybb
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

In suburbia, it often seems as most of the guys on hookup sites are “straight” married guys. I have hooked up with a few married tops. They always say that they only play safe, but never do. Straight bottoms often are more work than fun. 

I started sucking off and getting fucked by straight guys before high school, and by the time I was in grade 10 virtually everyone knew I was a slutty cocksucking faggot who was willing to suck anyone off whenever they wanted, NSA awesome blowjobs on the download for horny schoolboys from a known faggot with a reputation for having no gag reflex and who was willing to get fucked bareback, without anyone finding out. I have always had Avery girly sexy body so straight men always wanna fuck me, specially black guys. I love knowing that straight guys who use me are kinda disgusted by how I blow guys, get fucked up the ass and drink cum.

I was straight 

my wife made a add on craigslist (long time ago)to see if there where any gay guy that wanted to take her husband ass for the first time ever

all in my back 

She told me that she find a guy to breed me to see if I like it 

si she said prepare myself and drive to the guy appartement 

once there the guy told me to undress and get on the bed flat on m’y chest 

mmmm I got rim for the first time 

after 5or 10 minutes 

I felt a cock puch on my ass and it went in slowly 

mmm it was great I love it 

and as soon it got pull out I push my ass back

that night I got 3 loads and lost of tongue actions 

since then I practice gay sex