Playing the dumb & drunk 'safe sex' twink...

Guest SBBOY

Guest SBBOY

Playing the dumb & drunk 'safe sex' twink has long been one of my favourite scenes, and I managed to play it out the other night. I had been out and about to a few bars with my friends and had quite a bit to drink, so I was a little unsteady on my feet, but was still in control of my motor functions. I left my friends and headed for a few of the sleazier bars in town - the bars that had dark rooms, slings and glory holes. I was feeling really horny and needed as much sleazy raw cock as I could get.

I tried a few bars and wasn't having much luck, mostly as it was closing time, so I went for my final attempt at a bar I hoped would still have a few guys in it. I walked in, passed the bar and headed towards the cabins and dark rooms, where I found ten to fifteen guys. Most of them started to follow me, but they seemed only to want to watch whatever might occur. I will say they were all fairly good looking and in shape as well. I had a fumble with a few of the guys, but nothing especially worth writing about. By this time my last drink was kinda kicking in and I was becoming a little sleepy, even more unsteady on my feet and my spacial awareness was off as I started bumping into the walls, but I was still aware of what was happening. One guy however did suggest I go home and he kept an eye on me for a while, repeating his suggestion a second time. I leaned against the wall and could see from the corner of my eye a well built daddy-type looking at me. I played-up my drunkenness slightly, hoping he'd 'take advantage' of the situation. I could sense that he was coming=up with some sort of a plan to fuck me, so I started to look around the corridor in which we were standing, and noticed both the daddy and the other guy who suggested I go home, were the only ones left, and after a few minutes the other guy left, leaving the daddy and me.

No sooner had this happened, when the daddy came over to me and started to rub his strong hand over my crotch, while, with his other hand he lifted my head and gently kissing me, presumably noticing the glazed over expression on my face. Very quickly the daddy checked that no one was looking, gave a mischievous smile and guided me into one of the cabins. I entered first, followed by Daddy. Before, however, I could turn around, he had bolted the door, pinned me up against the wall and started to un-button my jeans, pushing both my jeans and underwear about halfway down my thighs. Daddy then used his boot to push them all the way down to my ankles. "You're a little drunk lad, aren't ya?" I mumbled something again pretending not to know what was happening. "I think you need a good bedtime fuck so it's not only your head that's sore in the morning." Again I mumbled. Daddy bent me over, and then squatting down, started tonguing my smooth boyish hole. After a few minutes he stood-up, resting the tip of his daddy dick on my hole. As of this point I hadn't not heard the rustling or opening of a condom wrapper, nor had Daddy even any mentioned the use of one. Daddy then rams his eight or nine inch dick as deep as it could go. I give a loud groan, and started gasping. The force pushed my head into the corner of the cabin, so I grabbed onto a nearby shelf for support, but, owing to the large volume of spent lube and spunk left-over from earlier occupants, I couldn't get a good grip. I did, however, mumble "You wearing a condom?" I didn't get an answer. Daddy just continued to fuck me for another few minutes. Then I asked again "Got a rubber on?" but there was still no answer, so I prompted him, asking "Huh?"

This time Daddy replied "Yeah, I got one on." I mumbled "Good" as Daddy started to pick up speed. I slowly attempt to reach back to feel his cock to 'check for a rubber' but he pushes my hand away just as I was about an inch from his cock. He obviously realised what I was doing - just in time. The fucking became even rougher. "Good boy, I'm really enjoying this, nice tight hole" he remarked, and added "I'm going to own your hole in a few minutes, you understand?" Again I mumbled some reply, not making much sense. It was getting to the point where I couldn't take much more, and even the alcohol wasn't numbing the pain. Just as I was about to tell him to stop, he gave-out several loud grunts, shooting his load inside my hole. Then Daddy slowed-down, but didn't stop his thrusting. At this point my dick was rock hard, especially knowing where the scene is going. He kept his dick inside me for a few minutes. I say "Feed me the cum from the rubber." However Daddy replied "No, just come boy" as I jerked-away, and he slid his monster dick out if my torn-up hole, wiping himself on the back of my t-shirt. I reached back and found, as I suspected, there was no rubber. I asked in a mumbled voice "Did you bareback me?" and followed-up asking "Are you poz?" There was a long pause before Daddy's reply came: "Yeah, I barebacked you. You're not gonna get a condom if you come to this bar drunk. You're a stupid fucker if you think that!! Haa haa. As soon as I saw you, I knew you needed breeding."

Again before I could turn, he had unlocked the door and left. I pulled up my jeans and boxer shorts and left. There was no sign of anyone outside the venue. I don't think I'd recognise him anyway either even if I saw him again. It was fucking hot and it's a favourite scene of mine. It makes me so fucking horny to think that a top has 'got one over on me'. It was a sleazy, rough and degrading fuck.

Edited by SBBOY

Very hot story! If I sense a top thinks I don't bareback and he wants to get off on barebacking and pozzing me, I'll pretend to be shocked, upset and resist him. Of course he will always have his way with me and goes away happy and so do I.

• Upvote 1

It is hot that he would do that to you even though you didn't want it. I've never gone to a bar like that or had anything quite like it but have definitely both had guys give me alcohol like triple drinks instead of a single drink and even Xanex once so they could fuck me bare once I didn't know what was going on.

• 1 month later...

lol...Nice to see this story!Used to play this game once in a while as a young man of 19.!974,no aids yet.Used to wear tee shirt and cuttoffs and act like a drunk/high kid who wandered from the beach into the abs video booth section.Lots of guys who wouldn't otherwise make contact took a chance and much cum was freed!Sweet memories.:)

• 2 years later...

Being older it is also fun to play naive married guy. I love stealth barebacking married guys, and I know others do as well. One of my favorite things to do after I let someone bareback me because I'm "away from my wife" is to ask if that was safe, and to ask if they're clean. Love it when they chuckle and say of course.

• Upvote 3

• 9 months later...