What do you do with the cum in your ass after a breeding session?

Luvbbslut

• 1 month later...
On 2/21/2017 at 6:30 AM, SuccessfulChaser said:

always....always keep it in place. usually have a nice comfortable butt plug to ensure it all stays in place for a long time. in fact, just "pulled the plug" on the two loads i took last night as part of a booty call a fuck buddy asked for. you still get a nice "plop" into the toilet as you push it out.......but you also have the satisfaction of knowing you have cum in you ass for a while......best of all worlds.

Oh Fuck Yes !  Yes !  Yes !  I use my butt plugs - Great Lube - want to do perverted things - be a Slut , Whore Bitch !   :)

• Upvote 1

• 1 year later...

mmm, love to keep cum in ass long as possible or until I need to use the WC.  Sometimes I shove a butt plug up there to keep it from leaking. Other times, I do enjoy shoving dildos up my ass after the top leaves, use my fingers to dab up any cum that got squeezed out and savor the flavor of a hot male load while I jack off, remembering how hard and how big a load he dumped in my hole. It's scientifically proven that semen has anti-depressant properties.  That is why I like to keep it in so long and makes me happy throughout the next day usually.  So throw away the Prozac and take as many loads as you can.  That's an order, bitch!!!

• Upvote 2

I prefer keeping it inside. I never run to the bathroom and clean out after. I do sometimes put a plug in but normally just hold it and let it naturally leak out as I go about my day. I find it hot as hell to be out in public and feel a load slowly leak out. Serves as a reminder of how I am a cum dump 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Other than the few times I've pushed it out and ate it, I let nature take it's course.  That can include getting it eaten or fucked out of me (it seems to leak out when I take a sloppy seconds fuck), letting it fully absorb, or unfortunately coming out in a cum fart.  I seem to stop oozing after only a few minutes, I usually scoop up what little oozes out with my finger and eat it.

Edited by NWUSHorny
  • Like 2