I went to write this and it came out of my fingers like a story. Is it okay to post here? Still about my last load! Anyway I apologize for the length.

I've been staying with my parents this summer before I go back to school next month. Its been a blast so far, met a lot of guys, had a lot of fun, drank a lot of drinks. Back in June I went to my cousin's high school graduation and wound up getting fucked by his neighbor and 3 friends he played on some team with. But thats an entire other story.

Twice this month I've been fucked one of my older sister's best friends, who is also an ex of hers. He's 25, about 5'10'' tight athletic body (I think he swims? or swam?) dark hair and nice and tan from the sun this summer. As far as I know, he isn't out as gay or bi. He asked me to chill about 3 weeks ago (he wanted me to find weed). I obliged and brought some over to his place. We sat around, caught up a little, smoked up, and watched some TV. Conversation turned abruptly though and he started asking me if I hook up with many guys, what kind of shit I'm into, etc. I was honest (as I knew where this was going) and told him I have my fun and like to get fucked whenever I have free time. I told him I was submissive and like sexually aggressive guys. Without hesitation he leapt over to me on the couch and told me to kneel in front of him, shoved me off and unzipped his pants.

Next thing I knew his 7.5'' fat uncut cock was sliding in and out of my mouth as he held my hair and fucked my throat. He took advantage of my mouth for about 20 minutes before he shot a load of thick, tasty cum. His cock surged so much I'm surprised he had the energy to speak afterward.

Cut to last weekend, he calls me up asking if I wanted to smoke. We couldn't do it at my parents place, so he picked me up and we drove around for a bit. Once he was stoned I could tell he was getting horny by the things he was saying. I asked if he was as horny as I was and reached over and felt that thick meat through his jeans. Hard as a rock. Turns out we couldn't go back to his place. We parked in some wooded area on a back road not too many cars would pass through, and got totally naked in the back seat of his car. It was one of those smaller SUV-looking things so there was enough room with a door open.

He was much more aggressive this time. After making out a bit and barely sucking his cock for 2 minutes, he lowered his legs out of the car, grabs my legs and pushes them back. He started licking my hole like he was eating pussy. Fingering me, pushing his tongue in me, spitting a whole lot. NOTHING turns me into a cumhungry slut like getting my pink hole eaten out by a pro. It felt so good I'm not sure how much time passed before he got back into the car and sat next to me. I went down on his cock, getting it as deep into my throat as it would go to get it nice and wet. Once it was I straddled him and rubbed my ass on his cock. He was enjoying it and his soaked cock was red and swollen to the point where it looked uncomfortable. Without asking I sat down onto it and took only a fraction of it into my tight boyhole before I had to slow down. I didnt stop lowering my ass until his entire cock was in me. His thick slab split me open the whole way, it felt incredible. I have never taken a cock this thick and was getting body spasms as I felt it split my ass to the hilt.

He looked caught off guard while penetrating me but I could see any resistance he had disappear once he was deeper in me. I slowly started to ride his beautiful uncut cock before he started slamming up into me. My head was bouncing into the ceiling and I was moaning trying to catch my breath. He flipped me onto my back and held my legs up to my chest. He told me my ass felt like it was made for his cock. Then, teased my hole with his red head and would push it inside whenever he would precum. I told him his cock felt so good in my ass and begged him to fuck me more. He shoved the whole thing in at once and fucked me for 20 minutes slowly, gently, hard and vigorously. He would spit on my hole whenever he'd pull out, push back in and try to dig to the deepest point his cock would reach inside my ass. I kept complimenting his dick and telling him how big it was and how it feels so full and amazing in me. He asked me if my "little pink college boyhole" was enjoying his cock and precum as he fucked away.

I was getting close at this point and stopped touching my cock. I made my ass hug his big meat as it pounded in and out. His breathing and constant moan or dirty whisper had me on the edge. He found a good rhythm where he could pound me and I could push back on his cock and milk it as he pulled out. Next thing I knew I was shooting a load all over my chest and chin. I begged him to fuck me harder while I was cumming. My hole spasms like mad when I cum and he definitely enjoyed the extra milking sensation on his meat.

He was picking up his pace and he went balls deep with every stroke. He started to tense up and moan and a ridiculous amount of "fuck"s and "yeah"s. Without asking he thrusted to try and get even deeper into my hole. I felt his cock jump. My ass was sore as hell but I clamped down and tried to milk his load out of his cock as soon as I realized he was actually cumming in me. After every drop was drained from his cock, he pulled out and right then we noticed a car coming down the road. We got out of there quick and he dropped me off after we smoked again.

I kept that load in me all night. He apologized for getting "overwhelmed" when I sat on his dick and that he couldn't help but forcefully fuck me rather than stop and go get condoms first. Did he not remember me sitting and taking his raw cock with a smile on my face? He made a big deal apologizing again when we talked a few days ago (but he insists he's disease free and checked). No complaint here, I got what I wanted!

I talked to him earlier today and he said he wants to hang out tonight or tomorrow night. I really hope I can get him to fuck me raw again.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

@ jackcur, don't apologize a story as hot as this being to long, it needs to be so we can enjoy it and spunk our loads while reading. It sounds as if you have opened his sluts mind to the joys of a nice ass to fuck rather than wasting a good hard dick and cum on some female who cant appreciate it like a man can.

Post as often and as long as you can, maybe get him to photo his dick up you and his cum running out your used hole for us to see???