gloryhole pump n dump

chipygmalion80

Another surprise when pictures just don't match the guy -- and in a good way. Bait and switch worked at my private gloryhole as well :P Let's start with the stats:

Him: 32, 6'3 190 scruffy white guy

Me: 32, 5'8 150 scruffy white guy

The guys cock pics looks average. 7" cut maybe, totally average. He's sexting me all day at work about my gloryhole, which is hot because it means he's horny but is also a red flag that he might be "allllllll talk and no action". Another guy wanted to tag team with this guy right before he was to cum over and blew me off because the dick pics weren't "hung". Well karma is a bitch, dudes, cause there was a surprise.

He buzzes, slowly opens the door to the gloryhole, very shy like, walks up to my face behind the hole, he unzips, and OMFG my jaw drops. Right in front of my poor little eyes flaps his fat, thick, perfect beer can cock! With two full bull balls hanging like the fella had just walked off the farm!!! I was in hogs heaven and literally said:

Me: "Fuck man you got a fat cock"

Him: "Thanks man. Its all yours."

That's the first time I'd heard this guys voice. It was soft but determined; no hesitation but not a push over either. I desperately wanted to get his cock on camera as he had requested but was so excited by the sight that I accidentally turned the camera on a timer! UGH!

I grabbed his shaft because I wanted to feel how thick his dick was. More than a handful (but I do have small hands). Then I slipped his big cockhead into my lips and heard him moan. His dick swelled up to its full girth quick from my succulent sucking. I selfishly stopped sucking his dick several times to simply worship the sight of such a fine specimen of meat. I would praise him for carrying around such an awesome specimen. But ... My mouth was also having problems with this thickness. There was no way my tiney little neck could deepthroat this horned up man. ... but just before he walked up the steps I rushed in a plan B.

Plan B: gloryhole butt. This sexy man had texted 3 times about my butt. He wanted to see pics of it, he wanted to rim it, he finally admitted to wanting to fuck it. I thought what a favor I was doing, giving this anonymous cock every privledge it deserved; not holding back anything that would give its erection some relief. So right after he texted that it would be 10mins I did the fasted douche in my life. Luckily I was already mostly clean. Plan B:

Me: "Want some butt?"

Him: "Nah man, just a suck is cool."

grrrrrrr

Him: "... you clean?"

Me: "Huh? yea man I just cleaned my butt. Wanna see if I can take it."

Before he could say "no" I had grabbed his fat cockhead and already pushed my sphincter open. He moaned. My hole felt ... like a huge can was slowly and unrelentlessly stretching my hole open. I felt this warm rush come all over my body. There was no pain from his thick dick spearing into my ass. And the rush wasn't from poppers. It was ... a sensation of being full. Yes. My ass felt like it was filling up completely with something ... like a balloon inflating inside my rectum. It was a fucking awesome feeling.

Him: "You OK?"

... I wasn't complaining but I also wasn't moaning or anything to give him any indication.

Me: "Yea man. It feels fucking awesome."

Him: "OK... I'm not going to last long."

Me: "That's cool."

I pushed my ass back againt his thighs until I could feel the last bit of his shaft, that thickest bottom part, the part of the shaft that you bottom out on, yea that one -- I pushed back until I felt my ass bottom out against his big bull balls. For the first time I felt a little pain on my hole.

Him: "I'm going to cum."

I thought to myself, OMFG he hasn't even gotten in a single pump.

Him: "Oh fuck."

Me: "Yea man blow your load."

He moaned several times. I felt nothing but squeezed down on his bare cock to milk out the full load.

Him: "Oh fuck man I'm sorry"

Me: "Its cool."

He must be embarrassed. His bare cock was still deep in my hole and his load was in my hole. I felt accomplished eve if it was literally a cumdump and not even a pump and dump. I wanted him to feel like just as happy about the surprise as I did.

Me: "You just needed to bust. It's cool."

Then I pulled my ass off of his bare dick. When I swung around, the gorgeous thick cock was gone. It had deflated in my ass. Again I was floored because of the size difference post his ejaculation of cum versus when his dick was full of a load that was needing to bust badly. And it did bust. Right up my bare hole. I sucked his withering cock clean and tasted his salty cum and spunky samaeall while reaching around to finger my cumhole and smell it too. Both sides of my buttcheeks were lathered in his sperm from the sheer girth of his cummy cock pulling out and leaving his babies behind.

Him: "I'm really sorry man."

Me: "Don't think about it. You were horny. I'm good."

Him: "OK"

He was so thoughtful, and we have already arranged for 2nds ... this time a longer session :D

• 2 months later...