Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Last weekend I got a message off an old fuck bud. Within a few texts it was clear he wanted my ass. So I invited him over and we were naked in no time. I sucked his huge cock and it got harder and harder in my mouth until I was gagging. That’s when I knew it was time to get my ass in the air. He doesn’t rim, just looked at my ass and wanked himself even harder. He spat on my hole and without lube pushed his bell end against my hole until I opened up. We have fucked loads over the years but never even considered using a condom, he’s turned on by knowing I’m poz due to being a greedy raw bottom, says I know how to take cock. So his bare head entered my tight hole and he pushed in further sensing that I wanted him inside me deep. He went balls deep (he’s a very thick 10”) paused a moment, then started thrusting in me. The harder he went in me the more I opened up until my hole stayed open ready for his bare cock to stretch my cum hungry hole. He fucked me hard for about 30 minutes then I felt him get even harder inside me, but I wanted it knowing that I would soon be flooded with sperm. I felt the pulsing start and his hot cum hit my insides, it was a big load. He fucked it in me deeper and gently pulled out. I sucked his cum soaked cock clean, his cum was delicious. My insides felt awesome, used and bred by a massive hard dick, skin on skin, his neg load now deep in my poz cum hungry ass, used and open after a good breeding. Pic is him half in me, in balls deep and before going in.IMG_6553.thumb.jpeg.a528a31fe853078f56818abc2b561026.jpeg

IMG_8256.jpeg

IMG_8257.jpeg

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 6

I have a regular fuckbuddy and we usually have threesomes. He loves my thick cock and almost literally begged for me to visit him again. Since in summer I am not in Budapest I promised him to visit next time when I am there on Saturday. Unfortunately I spent the last couple of Saturdays not in the capital, so I recently skipped the meeting. I didn’t want to make him disappointed again, so I decided to visit him yesterday. My friends organised a board game party here in the evening, so I could depart only after midnight. It’s needless to say that we were continuously texting with each other. So I got to know that another guy joined us, who was detected with HIV in April but he was already 0 positive. It sounded a bit questionable but I didn’t care about it. But my buddy is a dumb barebacker type, who is not on Prep and anxious about becoming positive in the same time. So he was concerned about the sex with the poz guy. As it  became clarified later this confusion didn’t last too long, my buddy fucked him a couple of times raw. He hoped that as a top he wouldn’t be infected. 

When I arrived I was horny as fuck, but first I needed to pee. I ordered my buddy to the shower and let my allnight piss dose on him. After it, I immediately started to fuck my buddy. I fucked him long, when he asked the poz guy if he wanted to be barebacked by me. His legs were in his neck immediately. So fucked his poz hole deeply. After him I pushed my ass-juicy cock into my buddy. After a short break I asked my buddy to grab his sausage and fuck me. He fucked me hard. Then I fucked him again. I wanted him to fuck me again but he was soft. Then he asked the poz guy if he wanted to try my hole. He was hard again, even though he was over already four cums. He grabbed my legs and pushed them over my head and started to fuck me. I supposed that he wouldn’t be able to come but he deposited i me his fifth dose, which was surprisingly much. Detectable or undetectable was his cum, I didn’t care but the fact that my hole was full of poz jizz tossed me closer to the edge. While the poz guy was panting, I started to throat fuck my buddy. When I was close, the poz guy  pushed my buddy away and pulled my dick to his mouth. He swallowed all my cums. My buddy was a bit upset that he didn’t get from my manmilk. 
I became horny soon again and needed a hole. The poz guy signed up for the next round. I fucked him hard and felt to be close again but wanted to share my jizz between the guys. So I ordered my buddy ass up and continued on fucking with him. Finally I bred him. 

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

On 6/22/2024 at 1:33 PM, Norcalfukkr said:

So with my curious mind, what’d be your answer if he wasn’t on prep? Cover up or go bare? I’d imagine that a big cock on a hot stud like him you’d still want him raw…I know I would, I wouldn’t even question his status just take him raw and get loaded up. 

I’d take his raw load anyway, I knew once I started breeding I couldn’t stop.

On 6/20/2024 at 7:33 AM, Chllinboyy said:

Last night. Had one guy pick me up at a nearby park, fucked him in his back seat for a good 30 min told him to drop me back off. He was real cool, didn’t say anything at all just sucked my dick let me fuck him without making a noise. 
After he dropped me off I was picked up by another slut a bit older but nice ass on him, who basically licked my dick clean from the last dude and took my second load. 

I need to try yours 😜

Was on sniffles while at work yesterday, got hit up by this seriously hot muscular dude looking to suck and ride my cock. We agreed on meeting as he was driving through the area close to my work.  I hosted him in the back seat of my lifted 250 super duty with dark tinted windows.  It was hot as fuck, kept engine on and ac going.  We made out and he pulled down his pants to expose his muscular legs and ass. He deep throated me while I played with his pussy.  Finally got him on his back, ass accessible to my cock, spit for lube, slid in and slowly worked my 8.5” all the way in until I bottomed out. This guy really turned me on. He was so handsome, had the most perfect lips to kiss. I fucked for as long as I could, taking breaks, edging myself inside his ass. Finally, reached that point of no return, announced that I was going to cum, he begged me for my cum, to breed him, I shot a big load and pumped at least 8-9 times, throbbing and squirting cum.  I slid out slowly as he clamped down to hold my sperm inside him.  We’re planning on meeting up again this Friday.  Got another hot dude I want to breed tomorrow, got a big cocked top who wants to breed me on Thursday.  Been a busy week. 

• Like 5
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 2

He was 54, I was 19—

I was with my boyfriend at the time, who had no idea I would get up to this shit. I met a genuinely fucked-up, borderline evil [banned word] on Sniffies. He picked me up from my parents' place around 12:30 in the morning, forced an energy drink into me, then took me to his place. I drank his piss from the tap. He raped me after—still have conflicting feelings about it. Said "no!" pretty insistently but he insisted it'd feel good soon. I ended up riding him and putting my tongue up his ass. I passed out at some point and he drove me back to my parents' place. He used meth a lot and kept trying to kiss me, but his teeth were yellow-y and rotten. He kept talking about how proud he was of his grandkid for graduating high school. Once I snuck back into my bedroom I fingered his cum out of my ass and tasted it. 

• Like 1
  • Piggy 6

On 6/26/2024 at 2:16 PM, Norcalfukkr said:

Was on sniffles while at work yesterday, got hit up by this seriously hot muscular dude looking to suck and ride my cock. We agreed on meeting as he was driving through the area close to my work.  I hosted him in the back seat of my lifted 250 super duty with dark tinted windows.  It was hot as fuck, kept engine on and ac going.  We made out and he pulled down his pants to expose his muscular legs and ass. He deep throated me while I played with his pussy.  Finally got him on his back, ass accessible to my cock, spit for lube, slid in and slowly worked my 8.5” all the way in until I bottomed out. This guy really turned me on. He was so handsome, had the most perfect lips to kiss. I fucked for as long as I could, taking breaks, edging myself inside his ass. Finally, reached that point of no return, announced that I was going to cum, he begged me for my cum, to breed him, I shot a big load and pumped at least 8-9 times, throbbing and squirting cum.  I slid out slowly as he clamped down to hold my sperm inside him.  We’re planning on meeting up again this Friday.  Got another hot dude I want to breed tomorrow, got a big cocked top who wants to breed me on Thursday.  Been a busy week. 

Fukn perfect bro that’s why I luv sniffies so easy like ur jockbro there it’s same for me I find alphas jus need to nut so go to wherever they can host nsa bb til I drain their balls

• Piggy 1

On 6/23/2024 at 4:33 AM, Norcalfukkr said:

So with my curious mind, what’d be your answer if he wasn’t on prep? Cover up or go bare? I’d imagine that a big cock on a hot stud like him you’d still want him raw…I know I would, I wouldn’t even question his status just take him raw and get loaded up. 

Fuck yeah I need his alpha nut inside me don’t ask at that point jus beg for his load

So I really never did this but it was fun.

So a buddy of mine about a month ago loves to suck asked if I wanted to go for a ride with him. I said sure I had about an hour or more to kill.

He took me for a drive and asked if I ever been at this state park before and I told him no. I'm still kinda new to the area.  It was a long road and we stopped at a parking lot off the road and he said the park Rangers never drive in here. He reached over and Unzipped my pants and said pull your cock out I need lunch. So I did and got a great blow job from him and emptied my balls. 

He sat up and I pulled my pants up. As we left I asked do guys come here and he said about 4 it has a bunch of cars and most walk to the woods.

Fast foward to yesterday I was driving and doing errands close to the road that leads to the park. I noticed it was 4:40 and I got an itch to see that place. I drove down the long road and came up to the entrance to that parking lot and pulled in. There were 4 cars there and I pulled in and parked. It only took a few minutes and someone got out of his car and came up to me.

He asked what are you doing here. I said I was here a month ago and heard this is a fun place.. He chuckled and said well it can be fun. He was looking at my crouch and I said want to see it? He said yes pull it out. I did and he reached in and grabbed it. He asked can I suck it I said yes and he open the door and got on his knees and started to suck it. Then he said lay in you back seat so it will be comfortable.  I got out and open the door and laid on my back as he pulled my pants down and sucked. 

It was hot as fuck doing this. I  was just waiting for cops to show up at anytime but I didn't care at this point. He was doing a great job and I noticed two guys watching by my car and that made me blow a big load in his mouth.

Definitely coming back again.

Edited by Njn0mc
  • Like 3

Last weekend I was at a art festival at a park. I use sniffies in a private place for after some try to chat with some not work out. I had come across a profile that wasn't sure if work or not. I chatted and learned possibly later meet.

It was a hot weekend. Very hot Saturday. I did some work at art festival. Later contact and learned was interested and can host.

Learned host near near the park. I went to place and go up the apartment steps to 3rd floor.

I meet at door individual on Saturday late afternoon that was from profile pictures. Then go to their apartment. A friendly dog was in the apartment. They told the dog to stay as we went up the steps. The funny part is dog went up the steps. They part dog in a room. 

Then we start taking clothes off. The room was cool. Then we get on the bed. He touches and works way to sucking me. I am 8 inches long and try to not blow load. After some time I am ready to top. He is on his back on the bed. Uses lube to my cock and his ass. I slowly start to enter bareback. I find position interesting. After some time he turns so in doggy position.  I find this position works for me in can see my cock enter all the way into ass. After a while pick up pace. I ask where want my cum. He says to cum in him. I blow my load deep in his ass. 

Afterwards we cuddle a bit. Wish my phone wasn't ringing. However after a while get dressed to leave. 

If interested in on Sunday of two loads gave, I will write on.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Last load I got was in the back of my car, seats laid flat and me on my stomach legs spread relaxing naked with the boot up.

While I was laying there some guys had walked past and commented when they seen me. About 5 to 10 minutes later I felt hands touch my barefeet then the hands went up my legs and spread my cheeks. Next I feel a large amount of spit land on my hole and the unbuckling of pants.

Then I feel the head of a cock press on my hole and slide inside going balls deep. The top let out a grunty "fuck yeah" then started to pound away at my hole.

After about 20 minutes of hard pounding I hear "fuck I'm going to cum" followed by a loud "FUCK YEAH" afterwards he slides out of me and says to enjoy his load in my slutty ass. I hear him walk away and I lifted my head to see the back of a toned guy with no shirt on wearing Jean shorts with a belt and barefoot.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 3

Just got gangbanged at this cruising park nearby. Had one dude give me a ride to the park in exchange for letting him breed me. Within 15 min of getting to the park there was 3 dudes waiting to get their turns. The one with the biggest dick, I convinced to take his condom off. To make a short story shorter I ended up with 7 loads and dry cum running down my legs in 2 hours at the cruising area. Pretty good night I’d say. 

Edited by Chllinboyy
  • Like 3
  • Piggy 4

So this past weekend, I stopped at Adult Bookstore on the way home from a party...it was about 1am and the parking lot was full of pervert's cars..YES! I barely got my fucking truck parked and   already had to adjust my hog in my jeans cause I was hard as a rock! Went into the booths and, right away, noticed a line for a booth in the back. So I ask this bro leaving what gives? He responded saying that a  MF couple was playing in the adjoining booth and she's giving pussy through the gloryhole! Well as I got closer the last guy in line was a young good looking cowboy...tall, 6'2, white bro, with the brown curly mullet hair sticking out from back of his baseball cap....and if his Levi's, with a rodeo belt buckle,got any tighter his bubble butt would pop! So I struck up a conversation with him as I got in line...not so much for the pussy but, since I'm behind this cowboy, I just might get to see him fuck pussy through the gloryhole. The booth was the type with no doors as you walked in and made a turn into the booth. So once we got up to the booth, the dude in front of the cowboy, didn't take two seconds to bust and so the cowboy slid fast into the booth and I was right behind him to " guard the door!"  This stud was in heaven as he licked her tit through the hole and then proceeded to drop his jeans with "clink" heard from beltbuckle hitting the floor that echoed through the entire store. He took that anaconda of a dick and stuck it right into the hole! He turned his head as he rested against the wall and said that she was giving him head...well that was my indication that we had bro bonded and I slapped that bubblebutt and said alright Hoss! He started to slowly grind his hips, closed his eyes, and moaned. I moved closer and asked if that bj was good then rested my hand on  his lower back...the guy was in Nirvana ...said it was the best...I slowly started rubbing his slowly moving bubblebutt and he said fuck yes...I wasn't sure if he was talking about me or the chick...but it was apparent he was having a good time...after a few minutes, I whispered in his ear that he had a hot ass..I loved rubbing it....the bro gave the typical straight bro response, that he never had a guy play with his butt and as long as the chick was playing with him on the other side..he didn't mind my attention. He made clear he wasn't gay and didn't want his ass fucked...I told him I totally understood! When he finally moaned that he was fucking her, I  squatted behind that huge mound of ass and pulled those beautiful buns apart! It was like a river of beautiful butt hair and I immediately zoned onto that asshole and begun to eat it out! Smelled like soap and tasted  great! He was so into getting the nut...he moaned louder when I reached between his legs and held his tight ballsack...this stud was gonna blow for sure! A minute later, as I worked in tandem with the anonymous chick in getting this guy off, he blew his bare load into her cunt and his hole tightened around my mouth and tongue. I didn't stop holding his balls until he pulled out of the gloryhole!  He turned to pull his pants up and I quickly asked if I could clean his dick off..he laughed, put his hands on his hips and said have at it! I went down on that dick and cleaned and sucked like my life depended on it! After he got to sensitive for it, he started laughing! I was smiling in bliss and said I didn't see this happening tonight. He responded that he didn't either...he had read on some swinger app or site that this MF couple was gonna be here and thought if he was lucky he'd get pussy but, he never thought he'd get ass eaten out! He loved it and he didn't even care if was a guy! I laughed and said that what goes on in the ABS, stays at the ABS! After we walked outta the booth..we bumbed knuckles and told each other to take care...so what about my nut? Well, I ran right into the MF couple coming out of the booth....I said fuck yeah! Yall rocking it tonight!  This beautiful chick asked if I played with her in the booth...I said no but, I helped her get a cowboy off! Her eyes lit up and she said you where the one in the booth with guy that had the  huge BWC! I said that was me! She responded that she knew he wasn't alone and saw my hand holding his nutsack as he pulled back from the gloryhole after he had cummed in her.  But only could see his ass after he turned. I proceeded to tell her what happened and she loved it. She winked at her male companion and introduced him as her husband. 6'5, football quarterback build, with pecs from hell! As I said hello, she left and he immediately said that he needed to get off and did I mind helping him out and that she didn't  mind at all. He loved watching get fucked in the booths and it was traditional for him to get head from guy! We found a booth! I blew that guy , once again like my life depended on it, and swallowed that load. He immediately dropped and swallowed my dick! I can tell you it was some of the best head! As I started to cum, I opened my eyes and his wife was standing there just watching and smiling. After we were done she slid me a card with their names and phone numbers. They said they owned a gym and when they told me that, I grabbed his right pec and squeezed! Saying that explains the these pecs! She said well we can tell you work out too...then offered me a job as a personal trainer and invited me to play with them or him again! 

Edited by Justaholeff
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 11

Yesterday. It was an ex military man. He had a nice big cock. And heavy balls. He wanted to fuck me. But I didn’t have time to clean up. So I sucked him. He cum all over my butt. It was hot. I felt many jets of hot cum. 

When I left, I felt more hornier. I wanted his cum deep in me. I wish I got time to clean up for him. 

• Like 1
  • Piggy 2

Wrote on Saturday and Sunday of 3 loads gave. 

Last weekend I was at a art festival at a park. I use sniffies in a private place for after some try to chat with some not work out. I had come across a profile that wasn't sure if work or not. I chatted and learned possibly later meet.

It was a hot weekend. Very hot Saturday. I did some work at art festival. Later contact and learned was interested and can host.

Learned host near near the park. I went to place and go up the apartment steps to 3rd floor.

I meet at door individual on Saturday late afternoon that was from profile pictures. Then go to their apartment. A friendly dog was in the apartment. They told the dog to stay as we went up the steps. The funny part is dog went up the steps. They part dog in a room. 

Then we start taking clothes off. The room was cool. Then we get on the bed. He touches and works way to sucking me. I am 8 inches long and try to not blow load. After some time I am ready to top. He is on his back on the bed. Uses lube to my cock and his ass. I slowly start to enter bareback. I find position interesting. After some time he turns so in doggy position.  I find this position works for me in can see my cock enter all the way into ass. After a while pick up pace. I ask where want my cum. He says to cum in him. I blow my load deep in his ass. 

Afterwards we cuddle a bit. Wish my phone wasn't ringing. However after a while get dressed to leave. 

On Sunday of two loads gave, I went back to apartment again. We got on the bed after undress. He stroked and sucked my cock. Then use lube again and enter bareback. Fucked in different positions. I blew load again in his ass. As again from Saturday cuddle a bit. Then after a little bit I asked if wanted to again. Fucked again bareback and my 8 inch cock blew a second load deep in his ass. Then get dressed and I went back to the art festival.