Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Had a Top come over last night after I got ready.  He spent and hour groping and dildo fucking me before pushing his bare uncut cock inside and breeding my hole. 

• Like 1

I went to the sauna again yesterday, for naked day. It was busy, especially considering it was really sunny outside. Ironically, I spent most of the day in the darkroom. I thought I was a mega slut last weekend, with 12 fucks, but yesterday I was fucked 15 times, taking 4 loads. 

The last load was the best. It was towards the end of the day and I'd been well used, but I wanted more. I was up on the bench on my knees, arse out waiting. I felt a guy's hands on my arse and then I realised he'd squatted down to eat me out. He really seemed to be really getting off on the mixture cum and lube. I looked down and could see him wanking while he feasted on my hole. A few minutes later he stood up and slid his cock deep inside me. He pumped away for a while, then went back to eating me out. This carried on backwards and forwards for a while, until the fucking was lasting longer. I reached behind with one of my hands and pulled him closer while he fucked. It feel great and I was determined to get his load. 

A few whispered words from me and he pumped a bit harder, then I heard his breathing get faster, until I heard him let out a groan as he pumped a lovely big load of cum deep inside me. I was ready to stand up as soon as he pulled out, in case he wanted to eat me out again, but I needn't have worried. He just walked away and left me to enjoy fingering my well fucked, super cummy hole.

• Like 3
  • Piggy 1

I had another hall pass last weekend. Traveled around in the morning taking cock and cum, and then late afternoon I posted up at the bathhouse.

In the morning, I sucked and got fucked by the first five guys, including three repeat customers that I’ve hooked up with in the past. Took a few videos, including one pretty hot ass up anon scene—that guy will definitely become a regular in the future. All five of these guys shot their loads in my hole. Same thing with the sixth guy, but him cumming in my ass seemed to be the turning point for my day. After he came inside me, I gently took his cock back in my mouth (I always do that with guys who cum in my cunt; I love licking the last pearls of cum from their head). I was able to keep him hard and in no time he dumped his second load on my tongue. I hope to make that guy a regular as well. Three of the next four guys fucked me, but they all came in my mouth too. Must be something about Sunday afternoons and wanting to blow a load down someone’s throat….

Bathhouse in the afternoon was kinda weird. A lot of guys, but mostly much older bottoms doing just doing laps. And I had one guy I wasn’t attracted to who followed me around the club a bit. But at least I got to suck and fuck a few cocks and take a couple loads, and got to relax in the hot tub.

Final tallies:
- 12 different cocks in my throat
- 9 different guys fucked me
- Took 11 loads total, from 10 different guys
- 6 loads of semen in my ass
- 5 loads of semen down my throat

• Like 5
  • Piggy 1

A few weekends ago:

Fri night: hosted a blindfolded / caged cum and dump. Most of the guys were in their 20s / 30s, all five came in me. Last guy left me screaming into a pillow because it was that good/rough. He was cute, jacked, and had a big dick, and he asked me to clench down on his cock while he came in me. One of the hottest fucks I’ve had in a while. As soon as he came he got dressed and left, and texted me his insta shortly.

Sat night: met a guy on Sniffies, a couple years older than me, tall, lean muscular, invited me to his penthouse apt and fucked the living daylights outta me. He was a little too rough but I really enjoyed it in the moment, probably had me in ten different positions, including fucking me against the windows. Took turns between violently fucking and tenderly eating my ass out. Pretty sure we were both moaning a bit too loudly but apparently his apt is sound-proofed well. Told me that he was considering giving his load to another guy later that evening, I begged him to give it to me instead and he instantly bust a load in me. 

Sun night: regular FWB came over (we have pretty consistent, out-of-this-world sex, which is why he’s my longest standing FWB. I was blindfolded and caged. He walks in, eats me out and goes to town on my ass with his thick 8 inch cock, cums in me twice that evening. 

In summary, 7 guys, 8 loads, and I was caged for all.

• Like 3
  • Piggy 4

Hello, sexpigs! My 32 yo Vietnamese-born boi texted me yesterday morning wanting to play after he finished work. I douched completely (this takes some time still!). My daddy hole was ready.

He rang the doorbell around 6PM. I was in track pants and hoodie. I took his hand right up to the large bedroom. I hadn't seen him in a long while due to work schedules and work commitments. He peeled off my track pants and hoodie in no time. He was hungry to have my dick in his mouth to taste. I got hard pretty fast. He was sucking me off while adding 1, then 2, then 3 fingers in my ass in and out, in and out. This gets me even harder and close to cumming too. He keeps sucking and working his fingers in and out of my ass. I tell I can't hold back any longer. He takes my cock right to the end and I blasted a good sized load down his throat. He is so good about cleaning off my cock and kissing me with a cummy kiss afterwards.

Well, my ass is opened up and ready to take his cock. We start out with me on my belly. He grabs the lube for his cock and a little bit for my hole. He rams his rock in. It doesn't hurt one bit. After some time on my belly, we switch to me being on my back. He takes my legs and stretches them as wide as possible to ram his cock right to the end. I squeeze my ass muscles around his cock. He loves that. Pretty soon from his breathing and his facial expression I can tell he's close to cumming. Lo and behold, I get a pretty big hot load from the source. I'm there to clean off his cummy cock. He wants to taste his big load from my ass. We meet up for a slobbering cum-filled kiss. He's totally spent, and I'm very satisfied! A win-win! Peace, pigs!

• Like 1
  • Piggy 3

Was in SC last week visiting family who got called into work for a software issue.  Had me drop him off so I could use his car and go site seeing around the area.  For shits and giggles, I googled adult theaters and found one close to the area.  Nice Book store with video booths and a theater, showing gay movies so I paid my $15 entrance fee.  It reminded me of my younger days in the '80's & 90's discovering my true self.  A few other patrons were watching the movie sitting alone but two where in the backrow together.  Everyone was a little nervous it appeared until one of the older men step up to me with his cock out of his fly and offered it to me.  As I started servicing him everyone restarted doing the same.  I sucked off three guys and two sucked on my cock with the second one swallowing my load.  Had a wonderful time and relived my younger days, didn't get a chance to return to said bookstore.  But looking forward to my next trip to SC and hopes to repeat a fun morning.

• Like 2

#1 tonight was a 'straight' guy on Grindr who wanted to stop by my hotel, walk in on me ass up waiting, blow and go. So that happened. But first he went into my bathroom and took a long loud piss. That was hot. He fucked me then pulled out and blew an enormous dripping load all over my ass. As soon as he left, I pushed as much as possible inside 😉

#2 a hot black guy with a big dick came over. I sucked him and deep throated then he bent me over and gave it a long pounding. Blew a load inside. 

#3 was a very tall 19 yo boy on his way home who came and fucked me with a cock so hard it really felt like wood deep in my ass. Also blew a load in my dripping hole.

A satisfactory evening...

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Read1 said:

Hello, sexpigs! My 32 yo Vietnamese-born boi texted me yesterday morning wanting to play after he finished work. I douched completely (this takes some time still!). My daddy hole was ready.

He rang the doorbell around 6PM. I was in track pants and hoodie. I took his hand right up to the large bedroom. I hadn't seen him in a long while due to work schedules and work commitments. He peeled off my track pants and hoodie in no time. He was hungry to have my dick in his mouth to taste. I got hard pretty fast. He was sucking me off while adding 1, then 2, then 3 fingers in my ass in and out, in and out. This gets me even harder and close to cumming too. He keeps sucking and working his fingers in and out of my ass. I tell I can't hold back any longer. He takes my cock right to the end and I blasted a good sized load down his throat. He is so good about cleaning off my cock and kissing me with a cummy kiss afterwards.

Well, my ass is opened up and ready to take his cock. We start out with me on my belly. He grabs the lube for his cock and a little bit for my hole. He rams his rock in. It doesn't hurt one bit. After some time on my belly, we switch to me being on my back. He takes my legs and stretches them as wide as possible to ram his cock right to the end. I squeeze my ass muscles around his cock. He loves that. Pretty soon from his breathing and his facial expression I can tell he's close to cumming. Lo and behold, I get a pretty big hot load from the source. I'm there to clean off his cummy cock. He wants to taste his big load from my ass. We meet up for a slobbering cum-filled kiss. He's totally spent, and I'm very satisfied! A win-win! Peace, pigs!

Where andcwhat did you eat afterwards?

I had plans to play with a FF buddy yesterday afternoon. He had to raincheck, and honestly I was glad because I had chores to catch up on. I posted a slutty pic on sniffies while folding my laundry and over two hours I found three guys to come breed me and got 4 loads total. All three were super hot a cool too. The last guy came twice and both times I knew when he was gonna nut because he found that angle that made fucking easy and the squelching cum from my asshole told me everything I needed to know about how good it felt.

• Like 2

I hardly know where to begin this month. I took loads on 13 days this month, a record for me, next best was on 11 days in the month. The funny thing is that busy periods for that usually happen when I’m on holiday but this was at home. It all started with a straightforward Grindr hookup which led to a young 24 yo guy staying at my house for a week. Something of a fantasy. He was new to the city and I showed him around , helped him open a bank account, find an apartment etc. he kindly flooded my guts with his cum a number of time but the month was good too for other hookups, bathhouse visits and a threesome. I still have a day to go in the month so will head out cruising …

• Like 3
  • Piggy 1

On 5/29/2024 at 10:23 PM, Nagato20 said:

Unintentionally ended up swapping loads with the masus at a four elements massage place but it was hot asf fuck. 

You can't just drop a bomb like that and not give us details for 🍆💦

• Haha 1

I bred one of my regular bottoms on Capitol Hill, Seattle. I drive a work truck that has tools and important shit that cannot be stolen or my ass is grass. 

I’ve been using this fag in Cap Hill, Seattle who has a private garage in his condo building so I can park my truck in a secure locked location. 

I text him what my estimated time of arrival is and he makes sure to  lube up and get ready for Daddy. 

Today I told him I wanted lubed pussy. Pre-loaded. He went out and took a load. 

I arrived at my scheduled time. Parked my truck in his secure garage. Went upstairs, and walked into his apartment. 

He welcomed me into his condo, I pushed him against the wall and kissed him. I don’t normally kiss my fags, but this one is becoming kind of special to me. 

So I trapped him against the wall in his condo after he locked the door and forcefully kissed him. 

His moans told me he was ready. I slipped my hand down his pants to feel his wet inviting pussy. Once I felt his loose slutty cummy hole I knew we were in business. 

I kicked off my work boots. He sucked on me for a moment to respectfully say hello to mg cock. 

He got up on the bed and put his pussy in the air. I saw what I thought was a condom wrapper and I almost went into an angry mood. 

This faggot has been taking my loads consistently. He knows I only fuck raw and I don’t associate with condom users. 

I was mad that this object was in my presence. But I didn’t want to get angry and ruin the fuck. 

Anyway I put his ankles on my shoulders and slid in. Once I felt the familiar grip of reliable pussy my anger subsided and I looked closer. 

It was a lube packet on the bed. It wasn’t a condom. It was a free giveaway lube packet bars and public health groups give out. 

Once I was balls deep in a familiar bareback ass I returned to my senses. I gave him a thick 4 day load.

My anger at the perceived condom may have inadvertently fueled a harder punishment fuck and a bigger load. 

I gave my regular fag an angrier fuck than normal because I was mad about the lube packet and the disrespect I thought it implied as a condom. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 2