calling a bottom's hole a boipussy or pussy or cunt?

yunghungtop

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

i love referring to my hole as pussy or cunt, not that i want to be a woman, although i hope my "pussy" activates that need in Topmen to breed and plant their seed in me. As a total bottom boy i take on the identification of pussy and cunt as an important symbol and space for procreative possibilities.

• 1 month later...

Hey, Im Nicanor... I totally agree with you. I really get off on a guy calling my ass a pussy. It turns me on even more. I am 100% bottom. I've only bottomed a couple of times and the only way that I let someone top me is if he is verbal.

I love using the words pussy and cunt when Im being verbal with a bottom. I also like calling them pussyboy or cuntboy or baby or cockwhore. I dont think its the bottoms right to decide what I call her hole. Its my hole when my cock is in it and Ill call it whatever gets me off. Nothing turns me off worse than a bottom who is corrective. like telling me what and how to talk and or fuck. They are there to take my seed up their cunt. that is it. and if I say you have a fantastic pussy when Im giving u cock you better not correct me.

• Upvote 1

I def like to refer to my hole as a pussy or cunt. To me, thats what it is. Ive been mostly a top, but love to suck cock, rim ass, and swallow sperm. I def want to start to get into being dominated, and I wanna start bottoming. I llike being called a faggot too during sex.

I call it what it really is: shithole, shitter, stinkhole, stinkbud, fecal bloomer, etc. Mine serves a dual purpose as it is first and foremost the equivalent of a woman's vagina, so it is a cumhole. However, it is also a waste chute in which I excrete methane gas and fecal waste. So, it is also a pighole, slophole, dook chute, etc. Like a woman's vagina is wet, mine is too as I also leave plenty of sloppy, bileous goo inside to lubricate my stinker.

When one man wants to insult another man they call him a pussy. When Im getting sodomized I want to be degraded humiliated and insulted, so its incredibly hot when a hung stud rapes my ass while telling me constantly what a total fucking pussy I am, a cumslut and a whore. If there are 8 or 10 of them laughing at me while I scream while getting completely sodomized all the better, and I want all of them to remind me what a pussy I am. I want my tops to use me like nothng more than a fuckhole to blow their load into, to be their bitch. And I want him to tell me how much I deserve to get big loads of aidscum pumped deep into my pussy coz Im such a worthless slut. Then I want him to blow his own load and get off on infecting me with aids. How much more insulting and degrading can it get than to let another man deliberately infect me with aids and get off on it, just completely use my hole for his selfish sexual satisfation.